March 25th 07, 07:02 AM
West Virginia Man Accused of Decapitating Cat as Part of Satanic
Ritual
Friday, March 16, 2007

SPENCER, West Virginia - A West Virginia man is in jail, accused of
decapitating a black cat in a public park in December as part of a
satanic ritual.

Kenneth Leroy McCoy, 22, was arrested last week after a witness linked
him to the crime, Roane County Chief Deputy J.S. Smith said Friday.

Two women walking around Charles Fork Lake near Spencer in early
December found the cat's body in the middle of a pentagram painted on
the floor of a picnic shelter, Smith said.

Not only was the cat's head cut off, but its stomach was cut open and
its feet were bound with string. Nearby bathroom walls also were spray-
painted with skulls, inverted crosses and other strange symbols.

Barry
March 25th 07, 07:10 AM
On Mar 25, 1:02 am, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:

**** off Nick Andrews

March 25th 07, 07:12 PM
On Mar 25, 7:02 am, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:
> West Virginia Man Accused of Decapitating Cat as Part of Satanic
> Ritual
> Friday, March 16, 2007
>
> SPENCER, West Virginia - A West Virginia man is in jail, accused of
> decapitating a black cat in a public park in December as part of a
> satanic ritual.
>
> Kenneth Leroy McCoy, 22, was arrested last week after a witness linked
> him to the crime, Roane County Chief Deputy J.S. Smith said Friday.
>
> Two women walking around Charles Fork Lake near Spencer in early
> December found the cat's body in the middle of a pentagram painted on
> the floor of a picnic shelter, Smith said.
>
> Not only was the cat's head cut off, but its stomach was cut open and
> its feet were bound with string. Nearby bathroom walls also were spray-
> painted with skulls, inverted crosses and other strange symbols.

And your point is?

Shirley Eugest
March 25th 07, 07:47 PM
On Mar 25, 2:10 am, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 25, 1:02 am, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:
>
> **** off Nick Andrews

Sure thing, Larry. I'll get right on that.

Dickhead.