PDA

View Full Version : And One More From Hills


CatNipped
March 25th 07, 03:36 PM
Sheesh - I'm on *EVERYONE'S* mailing list (in this case a *GOOD* thing).
From Hills:

HILL'S WORKS

Voluntary Pet Food Recall

At Hill's, we're committed to your pet's best health. Therefore, we take
seriously the recent pet food recall by Menu Foods.

To ensure your pet's safety, Hill's has announced a voluntary, precautionary
recall of Hill's Science DietŪ Feline Savory Cuts canned products shipped
and sold in the United States. This recall does not include any Hill's dry
pet foods, dog foods or Prescription DietŪ products.

Hill's has not confirmed any cases of pet illness associated with these
products. We're simply taking this precautionary step to protect you and
your pet. And of course, we're here to answer any questions you have and
make sure your pet continues leading a happy, healthy life.

Learn more about the Hill's voluntary recall and affected products.
<http://updates.hillspet.com/cgi-bin5/DM/y/hjKw0JE3HR0LXM0B7ix0E5>

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

PawsForThought
March 25th 07, 07:33 PM
On Mar 25, 9:36?am, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> Sheesh - I'm on *EVERYONE'S* mailing list (in this case a *GOOD* thing).
> From Hills:
>
> HILL'S WORKS
>
> Voluntary Pet Food Recall
>
> At Hill's, we're committed to your pet's best health. Therefore, we take
> seriously the recent pet food recall by Menu Foods.

In other words, they don't want to be sued.

Running Scissors
March 25th 07, 08:13 PM
PawsForThought wrote:
> On Mar 25, 9:36?am, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>
>>Sheesh - I'm on *EVERYONE'S* mailing list (in this case a *GOOD* thing).
>>From Hills:
>>
>>HILL'S WORKS
>>
>>Voluntary Pet Food Recall
>>
>>At Hill's, we're committed to your pet's best health. Therefore, we take
>>seriously the recent pet food recall by Menu Foods.
>
>
> In other words, they don't want to be sued.
>

I think it's a little bit of both.

cybercat
March 25th 07, 09:14 PM
"Running Scissors" > wrote in message
...
> PawsForThought wrote:
>> On Mar 25, 9:36?am, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>>
>>>Sheesh - I'm on *EVERYONE'S* mailing list (in this case a *GOOD* thing).
>>>From Hills:
>>>
>>>HILL'S WORKS
>>>
>>>Voluntary Pet Food Recall
>>>
>>>At Hill's, we're committed to your pet's best health. Therefore, we take
>>>seriously the recent pet food recall by Menu Foods.
>>
>>
>> In other words, they don't want to be sued.
>>
>
> I think it's a little bit of both.

Most things are. People tend to set up these false dichotomies--either the
company cares about the safety of its foods, or it is full of money-grubbing
exploitive *******s.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com