PDA

View Full Version : toxic to cats?

ruffdiamond
March 25th 07, 10:14 PM
Hi,

I just got a new "rolling chair" on small wheels for my home office.
The wheels seem to have been lubricated at the factory so that it will
move easier. There's only residual lubricant/oil on the wheels, but I
was wondering, if my cat is exposed to even such a tiny amount, can it
be poisonous?

Thanks.

cybercat
March 26th 07, 12:21 AM
"ruffdiamond" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I just got a new "rolling chair" on small wheels for my home office.
> The wheels seem to have been lubricated at the factory so that it will
> move easier. There's only residual lubricant/oil on the wheels, but I
> was wondering, if my cat is exposed to even such a tiny amount, can it
> be poisonous?

Probably not, but I would wipe it off all visible surfaces anyway.