PDA

View Full Version : A crash introduction

March 26th 07, 03:52 AM
Well, our human stray is back from MO, this time with his cat.
Evangeline (our cat) seems to be ok, there's been a little hissing but
otherwise the intruder, Sassy isn't too much the worse for wear.

Here's the thing, I think we're going to get stuck with Sassy. To make
matters worse, we're in the process of packing so the place is a total
mess. The stress level for both humans and cats is pretty high.

Here is a bad pic of Sassy:

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=434507310&size=l

kraut
March 26th 07, 01:37 PM
>Well, our human stray is back from MO, this time with his cat.
>Evangeline (our cat) seems to be ok, there's been a little hissing but
>otherwise the intruder, Sassy isn't too much the worse for wear.
>
>Here's the thing, I think we're going to get stuck with Sassy. To make
>matters worse, we're in the process of packing so the place is a total
>mess. The stress level for both humans and cats is pretty high.
>
>Here is a bad pic of Sassy:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=434507310&size=l

Don't know about anyone else but it is so dark (The pic) that I can
hardly see it.

E-mail address altered to foil spam.
Reply to news groups for all to see please.

_
/ )
(\__/) ( (
) ( ) )
={ }= / /
) `-------/ /
( /
\ |
,'\ , ,'
`-'\ ,---\ | \
_) ) `. \ /
(__/ ) )
(_/

(\__/)
)oo(
={ >}=

cindys
March 26th 07, 05:39 PM
"kraut" > wrote in message

>>Well, our human stray is back from MO, this time with his cat.
>>Evangeline (our cat) seems to be ok, there's been a little hissing but
>>otherwise the intruder, Sassy isn't too much the worse for wear.
>>
>>Here's the thing, I think we're going to get stuck with Sassy. To make
>>matters worse, we're in the process of packing so the place is a total
>>mess. The stress level for both humans and cats is pretty high.
>>
>>Here is a bad pic of Sassy:
>>
>>http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=434507310&size=l
>
> Don't know about anyone else but it is so dark (The pic) that I can
> hardly see it.
----------
The picture came out fine on my screen.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

mlbriggs
March 26th 07, 10:59 PM
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:52:24 -0400, T wrote:

> Well, our human stray is back from MO, this time with his cat.
> Evangeline (our cat) seems to be ok, there's been a little hissing but
> otherwise the intruder, Sassy isn't too much the worse for wear.
>
> Here's the thing, I think we're going to get stuck with Sassy. To make
> matters worse, we're in the process of packing so the place is a total
> mess. The stress level for both humans and cats is pretty high.
>
> Here is a bad pic of Sassy:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=434507310&size=l

Her fur is colored like TuTu's -- mixed tabby and white. Does she have
white feet with black pads? MLB

cybercat
March 27th 07, 01:14 AM
She i
"T" > wrote in message
.. .
> Well, our human stray is back from MO, this time with his cat.
> Evangeline (our cat) seems to be ok, there's been a little hissing but
> otherwise the intruder, Sassy isn't too much the worse for wear.
>
> Here's the thing, I think we're going to get stuck with Sassy. To make
> matters worse, we're in the process of packing so the place is a total
> mess. The stress level for both humans and cats is pretty high.
>
> Here is a bad pic of Sassy:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=434507310&size=l

She is really beautiful.