PDA

View Full Version : Peewee update

-L.
March 27th 07, 01:50 AM
I swear this cat has 9 lives. He has rallied some - is eating and
actually pooped for the first time in awhile. He's regained a bit of
strength, but is still on the way out, I fear. Giving sub-Q fluids
and meds at home, and other pallative care - will keep you guys
posted. The more time he spends outside, the better his mood seems so
I have had him out during the day, weather permitting. The dog stays
right by his side - it's so cute! He doesn't venture out of the lawn,
but gets a lot of enjoyment from sitting in the sun in the grass. I
have taken a few cute shots of DS and him together for posterity - it
breaks my heart that J (age 3) probably won't remember him. Thanks
for the support - I will keep you updated.

-L.

cindys
March 27th 07, 02:29 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I swear this cat has 9 lives. He has rallied some - is eating and
> actually pooped for the first time in awhile. He's regained a bit of
> strength, but is still on the way out, I fear. Giving sub-Q fluids
> and meds at home, and other pallative care - will keep you guys
> posted. The more time he spends outside, the better his mood seems so
> I have had him out during the day, weather permitting. The dog stays
> right by his side - it's so cute! He doesn't venture out of the lawn,
> but gets a lot of enjoyment from sitting in the sun in the grass. I
> have taken a few cute shots of DS and him together for posterity - it
> breaks my heart that J (age 3) probably won't remember him. Thanks
> for the support - I will keep you updated.
--------
Thank you for taking the time to post this. I was thinking about Pee Wee
today and wondering how he was doing. Glad to hear he's feeling a little
better.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

cybercat
March 27th 07, 02:54 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I swear this cat has 9 lives. He has rallied some - is eating and
> actually pooped for the first time in awhile. He's regained a bit of
> strength, but is still on the way out, I fear. Giving sub-Q fluids
> and meds at home, and other pallative care - will keep you guys
> posted. The more time he spends outside, the better his mood seems so
> I have had him out during the day, weather permitting. The dog stays
> right by his side - it's so cute! He doesn't venture out of the lawn,
> but gets a lot of enjoyment from sitting in the sun in the grass. I
> have taken a few cute shots of DS and him together for posterity - it
> breaks my heart that J (age 3) probably won't remember him. Thanks
> for the support - I will keep you updated.

Yay for Peewee, and for you too! I'm so glad to hear this.

sheelagh
March 27th 07, 03:56 PM
On 27 Mar, 02:29, "cindys" > wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...>I swear this cat has 9 lives. He has rallied some - is eating and
> > actually pooped for the first time in awhile. He's regained a bit of
> > strength, but is still on the way out, I fear. Giving sub-Q fluids
> > and meds at home, and other pallative care - will keep you guys
> > posted. The more time he spends outside, the better his mood seems so
> > I have had him out during the day, weather permitting. The dog stays
> > right by his side - it's so cute! He doesn't venture out of the lawn,
> > but gets a lot of enjoyment from sitting in the sun in the grass. I
> > have taken a few cute shots of DS and him together for posterity - it
> > breaks my heart that J (age 3) probably won't remember him. Thanks
> > for the support - I will keep you updated.

Enjoy the sunshine with him, & every precious memeory will become a
precious moment shared.
I am so pleased to hear that you are still having good times with him
S;o)