PDA

View Full Version : Rev $hit Fredricks is a Goat Blowing reTard

Henry Schmidt
March 27th 07, 05:25 AM
he's also a $hitstain on Catholicism. He also has a sick obession with
Hormel c0cktail wieners. He likes doing perverted stuff with them.

And his momma is a skanky truck stop Ho

PerfectReign
March 27th 07, 06:15 AM
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 04:25:26 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting Henry
Schmidt on the head, and inspiring the following:

> he's also a $hitstain on Catholicism.

Yeah, especially considering he's not Catholic.

> He also has a sick obession with
> Hormel c0cktail wieners.

That can be explained. It has something to do with the lack of back bacon
in his childhood.

> He likes doing perverted stuff with them.

....and you don't?

> And his momma is a skanky truck stop Ho

You need to take a lesson in grammar. You shouldn't ever start a sentence
with a conjunction. it is simply poor form.

Rev Turd Fredericks
March 27th 07, 07:06 AM
Henry Schmidt wrote:

> he's also a $hitstain on Catholicism. He also has a sick obession with
> Hormel c0cktail wieners. He likes doing perverted stuff with them.
>
> And his momma is a skanky truck stop Ho

I see I'm getting tribute posts now. I guess I couldn't expect anything
less from a scared stupid pussy.

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL

Rev Turd Fredericks
March 27th 07, 07:09 AM
PerfectReign wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 04:25:26 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting Henry
> Schmidt on the head, and inspiring the following:
>
>> he's also a $hitstain on Catholicism.
>
> Yeah, especially considering he's not Catholic.

Shhh. Don't tell him, we want him to keep demonstrating his stupidity.

>> He also has a sick obession with
>> Hormel c0cktail wieners.
>
> That can be explained. It has something to do with the lack of back bacon
> in his childhood.

What's back bacon?

>> He likes doing perverted stuff with them.
>>

> ...and you don't?
His posts are a window to his soul: stupid and vacuous.

>> And his momma is a skanky truck stop Ho
>
> You need to take a lesson in grammar. You shouldn't ever start a sentence
> with a conjunction. it is simply poor form.

If he took a lesson it's sure he would not comprehend it, he's stupid
remember? :-)

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL ð

Henry Schmidt
March 27th 07, 02:28 PM
Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:
> PerfectReign wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 04:25:26 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting Henry
>> Schmidt on the head, and inspiring the following:
>>
>>> he's also a $hitstain on Catholicism.
>>
>> Yeah, especially considering he's not Catholic.
>
> Shhh. Don't tell him, we want him to keep demonstrating his stupidity.
The fagg0t could convert. and then be a $hitstain of Catholicism

>>> He also has a sick obession with
>>> Hormel c0cktail wieners.
>>
>> That can be explained. It has something to do with the lack of back
>> bacon in his childhood.
>
> What's back bacon?
Ask yer daddy fagboi

>>> He likes doing perverted stuff with them.
>>>

>> ...and you don't?
> His posts are a window to his soul: stupid and vacuous.
yer posts are like toilet paper 4 me

>>> And his momma is a skanky truck stop Ho
>>
>> You need to take a lesson in grammar. You shouldn't ever start a
>> sentence with a conjunction. it is simply poor form.
>
> If he took a lesson it's sure he would not comprehend it, he's stupid
> remember? :-)

Sez the brainless tard named Rev $hit Fredricks.

Henry Schmidt
March 27th 07, 02:28 PM
Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:
> Henry Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> he's also a $hitstain on Catholicism. He also has a sick obession with
>> Hormel c0cktail wieners. He likes doing perverted stuff with them.
>>
>> And his momma is a skanky truck stop Ho
>
> I see I'm getting tribute posts now. I guess I couldn't expect anything
> less from a scared stupid pussy.

Had to respond twice eh fagboi... Well both responses were lame... Back
to the drawing board, eh $hit4brains

Henry Schmidt
March 27th 07, 02:30 PM
PerfectReign wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 04:25:26 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting Henry
> Schmidt on the head, and inspiring the following:
>
>> he's also a $hitstain on Catholicism.
>
> Yeah, especially considering he's not Catholic.
>
>> He also has a sick obession with
>> Hormel c0cktail wieners.
>
> That can be explained. It has something to do with the lack of back bacon
> in his childhood.
I think it has something to do with his lusting after little boyz

>> He likes doing perverted stuff with them.
>>

> ...and you don't?

Nope. But U do.

>> And his momma is a skanky truck stop Ho
>
> You need to take a lesson in grammar. You shouldn't ever start a sentence
> with a conjunction. it is simply poor form.
And I've just been thwacked... by the grammar police.

Henry Schmidt
March 27th 07, 03:09 PM
Lamey wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:28:52 GMT, Henry Schmidt
> > wrote:
>
>> Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:

>>> I see I'm getting tribute posts now. I guess I couldn't expect anything
>>> less from a scared stupid pussy.
>>>
>> Had to respond twice eh fagboi... Well both responses were lame... Back
>> to the drawing board, eh $hit4brains
>
> Unlike you who copy/pastes the same old **** over and over?
Not only are you backdownboi. yer also cut-n-paste boi...

> PKB?

And you stopped running just to drop that bit of lameness?

Run lameytard run....

there's a situation that you're either gonna run from or back down from
what does laemeytard do?

ANS: BOTH.. He runs and backs down.. ;-P

Rev Turd Fredericks
March 28th 07, 03:17 AM
Henry Schmidt wrote:
> Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:
>> Henry Schmidt wrote:
>>>
>>> he's also a $hitstain on Catholicism. He also has a sick obession
>>> with Hormel c0cktail wieners. He likes doing perverted stuff with them.
>>>
>>> And his momma is a skanky truck stop Ho
>>
>> I see I'm getting tribute posts now. I guess I couldn't expect
>> anything less from a scared stupid pussy.
>>
> Had to respond twice eh fagboi... Well both responses were lame... Back
> to the drawing board, eh $hit4brains
You're obsessed and seeing double now eh stupid?