PDA

View Full Version : How often does your kitty go?

James
March 29th 07, 02:28 AM
My pussy is no longer litter trained. When she was young she used to
often go poop soon after eating. She would pee & poop several times
daily.

Now she does her business outside at spots unknow to me. She never
used her indoor litterbox but did throw up near it once. Someone
mentioned that a cat could do it as little as once or twice a day.
What kind of numbers can I expect for an 11 month old spayed female?

mlbriggs
March 29th 07, 06:03 AM
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:28:38 -0700, James wrote:

> My pussy is no longer litter trained. When she was young she used to
> often go poop soon after eating. She would pee & poop several times
> daily.
>
> Now she does her business outside at spots unknow to me. She never
> used her indoor litterbox but did throw up near it once. Someone
> mentioned that a cat could do it as little as once or twice a day.
> What kind of numbers can I expect for an 11 month old spayed female?

My cat is fairly regular at once a day. Once in a while she may skip a
day. I

jmc
March 29th 07, 11:57 AM
Suddenly, without warning, James exclaimed (29-Mar-07 10:58 AM):
> My pussy is no longer litter trained. When she was young she used to
> often go poop soon after eating. She would pee & poop several times
> daily.
>
> Now she does her business outside at spots unknow to me. She never
> used her indoor litterbox but did throw up near it once. Someone
> mentioned that a cat could do it as little as once or twice a day.
> What kind of numbers can I expect for an 11 month old spayed female?

My cat generally goes every other day. This alarms the vet some, but
she's been this way for years (she's 11). I supplement with Benefiber
if she skips more than one day.

I think it's because all her fur goes out the back end. She rarely
coughs up hairballs.

jmc