PDA

View Full Version : 1 week birthday

Wendy
March 29th 07, 11:22 AM
Kitties had their first week birthday on Tuesday. It looks like their eyes
will be open today or tomorrow as a few have started to open already. They
are commando crawling around and keeping mom busy.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/ydnewp

zinzee
March 29th 07, 12:39 PM
On Mar 29, 6:22 am, "Wendy" > wrote:
> Kitties had their first week birthday on Tuesday. It looks like their eyes
> will be open today or tomorrow as a few have started to open already. They
> are commando crawling around and keeping mom busy.
>
> http://www.PictureTrail.com/ydnewp

Oh boy! I see the little eyes peeking out! So adorable!!!! I can't
wait to see them at two weeks. By four weeks, you'll have your hands
full! Not to mention week six and then goodness, week eight!!!

Keep the picture coming, Wendy!!!

All the best,
Heather

cindys
March 29th 07, 01:27 PM
"Wendy" > wrote in message
. ..
> Kitties had their first week birthday on Tuesday. It looks like their
> eyes will be open today or tomorrow as a few have started to open already.
> They are commando crawling around and keeping mom busy.
>
> http://www.PictureTrail.com/ydnewp
-----------
They are so adorable I can't stand it! I wish I could hug them all! (It
makes me tempted to start fostering again, but my husband would kill me).
But I have a question...It looks like the kittens are tabbies but mom is a
black and white? Is this the case or is it just the lighting from the
camera?
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Wendy
March 29th 07, 01:43 PM
"cindys" > wrote in message

> "Wendy" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Kitties had their first week birthday on Tuesday. It looks like their
>> eyes will be open today or tomorrow as a few have started to open
>> already. They are commando crawling around and keeping mom busy.
>>
>> http://www.PictureTrail.com/ydnewp
> -----------
> They are so adorable I can't stand it! I wish I could hug them all! (It
> makes me tempted to start fostering again, but my husband would kill me).
> But I have a question...It looks like the kittens are tabbies but mom is a
> black and white? Is this the case or is it just the lighting from the
> camera?
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

No you're right. The mom is black and white and the kitties are all tabby to
one extent or another. I guess her paramour was a tabby.

Wendy
March 29th 07, 01:48 PM
"zinzee" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 29, 6:22 am, "Wendy" > wrote:
>> Kitties had their first week birthday on Tuesday. It looks like their
>> eyes
>> will be open today or tomorrow as a few have started to open already.
>> They
>> are commando crawling around and keeping mom busy.
>>
>> http://www.PictureTrail.com/ydnewp

> Oh boy! I see the little eyes peeking out! So adorable!!!! I can't
> wait to see them at two weeks. By four weeks, you'll have your hands
> full! Not to mention week six and then goodness, week eight!!!
>
> Keep the picture coming, Wendy!!!
>
> All the best,
> Heather

Tell me about it lol. I have another litter that just turned 3 weeks old
today. They are starting to walk and not too sure on their feet yet. I'm
looking forward to them walking so they can start using the litter box and
save me on laundry. Yea, right! They'll probably make a bigger mess
scattering litter all over the place. Kittens do trash the place.

cindys
March 29th 07, 03:42 PM
"Wendy" > wrote in message
. ..

> "zinzee" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> On Mar 29, 6:22 am, "Wendy" > wrote:
>>> Kitties had their first week birthday on Tuesday. It looks like their
>>> eyes
>>> will be open today or tomorrow as a few have started to open already.
>>> They
>>> are commando crawling around and keeping mom busy.
>>>
>>> http://www.PictureTrail.com/ydnewp

>> Oh boy! I see the little eyes peeking out! So adorable!!!! I can't
>> wait to see them at two weeks. By four weeks, you'll have your hands
>> full! Not to mention week six and then goodness, week eight!!!
>>
>> Keep the picture coming, Wendy!!!
>>
>> All the best,
>> Heather
>>

> Tell me about it lol. I have another litter that just turned 3 weeks old
> today. They are starting to walk and not too sure on their feet yet. I'm
> looking forward to them walking so they can start using the litter box and
> save me on laundry. Yea, right! They'll probably make a bigger mess
> scattering litter all over the place. Kittens do trash the place.

----------
Would you be willing to post pictures of your three-week-old litter too? :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

cybercat
March 29th 07, 07:31 PM
"Wendy" > wrote in message
. ..
> Kitties had their first week birthday on Tuesday. It looks like their
> eyes will be open today or tomorrow as a few have started to open already.
> They are commando crawling around and keeping mom busy.
>
> http://www.PictureTrail.com/ydnewp

Oh, Wendy, that's exactly what I needed today, :)

They look so healthy. Looks like you have one with
that pale grey color my Gracie has, and those very
pretty swirly tabby markings. Also, I see one had a
little brown spot right below her nose, sooo cute.
Good job to you and Mama cat. I just want to kiss
all those little pink feeties and noses, hahaha

I hope I can get to the point where I can foster
pregnant moms. I love kittens.