PDA

View Full Version : Uh-oh! Ketzl is transfixed.

Ketzl's Dad
March 30th 07, 02:29 PM
Someone posted a link to the Janis and Arlo comic strip the other day, and
now Ketzl is following suit: He's been staring, ears cocked, eyes wide, in
the same direction for 10 minutes now. Hasn't moved at all. I have no idea
what he is looking at or thinks he sees.

I tried waving my hand in front of his face. No reaction.

I'm getting goosebumps! Is it something other-worldly?

If you don't hear from me in a few days, call Ghostbusters.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Phoenix
March 30th 07, 07:27 PM
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
> Someone posted a link to the Janis and Arlo comic strip the other day, and
> now Ketzl is following suit: He's been staring, ears cocked, eyes wide, in
> the same direction for 10 minutes now. Hasn't moved at all. I have no idea
> what he is looking at or thinks he sees.
>
> I tried waving my hand in front of his face. No reaction.
>
> I'm getting goosebumps! Is it something other-worldly?

Nah...it's just the cat channel. Ketzl must have found a particularly
good spot for reception.

Deborah

Shiral
March 30th 07, 07:57 PM
On Mar 30, 11:27 am, Phoenix > wrote:
> Ketzl's Dad wrote:
> > Someone posted a link to the Janis and Arlo comic strip the other day, and
> > now Ketzl is following suit: He's been staring, ears cocked, eyes wide, in
> > the same direction for 10 minutes now. Hasn't moved at all. I have no idea
> > what he is looking at or thinks he sees.
>
> > I tried waving my hand in front of his face. No reaction.
>
> > I'm getting goosebumps! Is it something other-worldly?
>
> Nah...it's just the cat channel. Ketzl must have found a particularly
> good spot for reception.
>
> Deborah

PLEASE! You're disrupting his download of instructions from the Mother
Ship!
Instruction number one would be "Freak out your hoomin." =o)

Or possibly he's just meditating.

Melissa

jmcquown
March 30th 07, 10:08 PM
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
> Someone posted a link to the Janis and Arlo comic strip the other
> day, and now Ketzl is following suit: He's been staring, ears cocked,
> eyes wide, in the same direction for 10 minutes now. Hasn't moved at
> all. I have no idea what he is looking at or thinks he sees.
>
> I tried waving my hand in front of his face. No reaction.
>
> I'm getting goosebumps! Is it something other-worldly?
>
> If you don't hear from me in a few days, call Ghostbusters.

Persia used to freak out in my 2nd bathroom. She would stare at things that
weren't there (at least not to my eye) and puff up, then shoot out of the
room like she was being chased by the hounds of Hell. And it wasn't the
zoomies; she acted truly terrified. For a long time I was worried about my
2nd bathroom because of her behavior. Then suddenly it didn't bother her
anymore.

Whatever it was that spooked her went away. Or maybe she scared it away ;)

Jill

Andy
March 31st 07, 05:15 AM
Phoenix wrote:
> Ketzl's Dad wrote:
>> Someone posted a link to the Janis and Arlo comic strip the other day,
>> and now Ketzl is following suit: He's been staring, ears cocked, eyes
>> wide, in the same direction for 10 minutes now. Hasn't moved at all. I
>> have no idea what he is looking at or thinks he sees.
>>
>> I tried waving my hand in front of his face. No reaction.
>>
>> I'm getting goosebumps! Is it something other-worldly?
>
> Nah...it's just the cat channel. Ketzl must have found a particularly
> good spot for reception.
>
> Deborah

Indeed. ;-D

Thanks for the chuckle, we needed it. :-)

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are
fighting, but for freedom -- for that alone, which no honest man gives
up but with life itself."
- Declaration of Arbroath, 1320

"The state which separates its scholars from its warriors will have its
thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools," Thucydides.