PDA

View Full Version : Hill's recalls feline dry m/d


buglady
March 30th 07, 11:26 PM
.......out of an abundance of caution because for 2 months they used the same
supplier of wheat gluten. They're reformulating so no wheat gluten will be
in food. Does NOT include canned food.

http://www.hillspet.com/menu_foods/Menu_Foods_03302007_en_US.htm

to keep up with recall news visit:
www.howl911.com
www.petconnection.com
www.itchmo.com

buglady
take out the dog befor replying

chatnoir
March 31st 07, 01:20 AM
On Mar 30, 4:26 pm, "buglady" > wrote:
> ......out of an abundance of caution because for 2 months they used the same
> supplier of wheat gluten. They're reformulating so no wheat gluten will be
> in food. Does NOT include canned food.
>
> http://www.hillspet.com/menu_foods/Menu_Foods_03302007_en_US.htm
>
> to keep up with recall news visit:www.howl911.comwww.petconnection.comwww.itch mo.com
>
> buglady
> take out the dog befor replying

Bought a bunch of Wellness Cat food - all grain free today!

kraut
March 31st 07, 01:21 PM
On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:56:36 -0500, ~ narnia ~ >
wrote:

> to keep up with recall news visit:www.howl911.comwww.petconnection.comwww.itch mo.com


WHAT IS THIS ?!?!?!?




************************************************** ***
E-mail address altered to foil spam.
Reply to news groups for all to see please.

_
/ )
(\__/) ( (
) ( ) )
={ }= / /
) `-------/ /
( /
\ |
,'\ , ,'
`-'\ ,---\ | \
_) ) `. \ /
(__/ ) )
(_/



(\__/)
)oo(
={ >}=


************************************************** ***

buglady
March 31st 07, 02:42 PM
"kraut" > wrote in message
...
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:56:36 -0500, ~ narnia ~ >
> wrote:
>
> > to keep up with recall news
visit:www.howl911.comwww.petconnection.comwww.itch mo.com
>
>
> WHAT IS THIS ?!?!?!?

........a reply from someone who doesn't know how to post. The orignal was:
www.howl911.com
www.petconnection.com
www.itchmo.com

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Lynne
March 31st 07, 10:46 PM
on Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:40:05 GMT, Nomen Nescio > wrote:

> Oh, ****!
> That's part of TK's diet.
> They're recalling ALL lot numbers of the 4 & 10 pound bags of the m/d.
> I haven't noticed any changes in him, but now I've got more to worry
> about with his kidney function.....as if his heart medication and
> aspirin wasn't enough. GODDAMIT!! That poor cat has been through
> enough **** in the past 2 years.
> Well, he's due for a full blood workup in the near future. I guess
> it's going to be the VERY near future.

GD... I'm so sorry. Let us know how TK's bloodwork comes out. In the
meantime, avoid ANY foods (treats, too) with wheat gluten in them. There
may be more companies who have purchased it from the supplier who provided
tainted product. I don't think you can be too careful.

--
Lynne