PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Found for Ringo

IBen Getiner
April 1st 07, 09:57 AM
LOL...!! This iz TOO ****ing much....!

http://www.newgrounds.com/cat/mission.html

IBen Getiner

sheelagh
April 1st 07, 06:37 PM
On 1 Apr, 09:57, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
> LOL...!! This iz TOO ****ing much....!
>
> http://www.newgrounds.com/cat/mission.html
>
> IBen Getiner

Oh dear Iben afool, does no one think your posting as funny as you do?
Well, never mind, you can always go back to alt.kooks & they might
find it funny..

I have a feeling that you are not very popular here, & all that you
are achieving is a great deal of work for your fingers on the
keyboard. still, I guess you are exercising your little pinky's. I
would say brain, but you obviously don't have a very effective grey
matter. If you had any, you wouldn't allow your tongue to jack off so
much bull****.
Time to kill file you, rather than put up with your infamous crappy
postings that all read the same Noe Nazi rantings..

bookie
April 1st 07, 11:54 PM
On 1 Apr, 09:57, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
> LOL...!! This iz TOO ****ing much....!
>
> http://www.newgrounds.com/cat/mission.html
>
> IBen Getiner

IBen,

are the staff on your high-security psychiatric ward aware that you
occasionally break into the staff nurse's office and use her computer
to post things on internet newsgroups?
It may be something you could discuss at your next group therapy
session,
just a thought

oh and stop hiding the pills the nurses give you under your tongue and
then spitting them out, they are intended to help you

bookie

IBen Getiner
April 2nd 07, 12:46 AM
On Apr 1, 1:37�pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 1 Apr, 09:57, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
> > LOL...!! This iz TOO ****ing much....!
>
> >http://www.newgrounds.com/cat/mission.html
>
> >IBen Getiner

<snip transparent posturing>

> Time to kill file you, rather than put up with your infamous crappy
> postings that all read the same *Noe Nazi rantings..

yadda, yadda, yadda....

IBen Getiner
April 2nd 07, 12:47 AM
On Apr 1, 6:54?pm, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 1 Apr, 09:57, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
> > LOL...!! This iz TOO ****ing much....!
>
> >http://www.newgrounds.com/cat/mission.html
>
> >IBen Getiner
>
> IBen,
>
> are the staff on your high-security psychiatric ward aware that you
> occasionally break into the staff nurse's office and use her computer
> to post things on internet newsgroups?
> It may be something you could discuss at your next group therapy
> session,
> just a thought
>
> oh and stop hiding the pills the nurses give you under your tongue and
> then spitting them out, they are intended to help you
>
> bookie

Hey.... I was only trying to help..

IBen Getiner

Joe Canuck
April 2nd 07, 01:26 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> On Apr 1, 6:54?pm, "bookie" > wrote:
>> On 1 Apr, 09:57, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>>
>>> LOL...!! This iz TOO ****ing much....!
>>> http://www.newgrounds.com/cat/mission.html
>>> IBen Getiner
>> IBen,
>>
>> are the staff on your high-security psychiatric ward aware that you
>> occasionally break into the staff nurse's office and use her computer
>> to post things on internet newsgroups?
>> It may be something you could discuss at your next group therapy
>> session,
>> just a thought
>>
>> oh and stop hiding the pills the nurses give you under your tongue and
>> then spitting them out, they are intended to help you
>>
>> bookie
>
> Hey.... I was only trying to help..

You forgot a word above. Really, understandable with your condition.

That word is "get" between "to" and "help".

Your cries for attention and help are admirable, but not working.

> IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
April 2nd 07, 01:41 AM
On Apr 1, 8:26?pm, Joe Canuck > wrote:
> IBen Getinerwrote:

> >> IBen,
>
> >> are the staff on your high-security psychiatric ward aware that you
> >> occasionally break into the staff nurse's office and use her computer
> >> to post things on internet newsgroups?
> >> It may be something you could discuss at your next group therapy
> >> session,
> >> just a thought
>
> >> oh and stop hiding the pills the nurses give you under your tongue and
> >> then spitting them out, they are intended to help you
>
> >> bookie
>
> > Hey.... I was only trying to help..
>
> You forgot a word above. Really, understandable with your condition.
>
> That word is "get" between "to" and "help".
>
> Your cries for attention and help are admirable, but not working.
>

> >IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

Oh, hi Joe... Long-time, no-hear-from..

Love,

IBen Getiner