PDA

View Full Version : current pet food fiasco...

Joe Canuck
April 1st 07, 02:37 PM
All I can say is... wow!

Finally out in the open just how much of the different brand food is all
made by the same company... what affects one will affect the other.

Will anything really change? ...likely not and so the individual
companies will keep feeding us all the same marketing hype about how
their brand is so much better than others.

Lets face it folks, they are in business for one purpose.... to make
money. If they can source a cheaper ingredient they will... but this
time they got caught.

mlbriggs
April 1st 07, 07:52 PM
On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 09:37:35 -0400, Joe Canuck wrote:

> All I can say is... wow!
>
> Finally out in the open just how much of the different brand food is all
> made by the same company... what affects one will affect the other.
>
> Will anything really change? ...likely not and so the individual
> companies will keep feeding us all the same marketing hype about how
> their brand is so much better than others.
>
> Lets face it folks, they are in business for one purpose.... to make
> money. If they can source a cheaper ingredient they will... but this
> time they got caught.

Another thing I noticed recently: My tooth paste says "distributed
by..." not "manufactured by". Notice how many food and personal items
carry this message. MLB