PDA

View Full Version : Royal Canin

Buddy's Mom
April 1st 07, 07:29 PM
Is anyone else having any trouble with Royal Canin? I recently opened
a new bag for the kitty and he is refusing to eat it -
so....................... I haven't heard anything about RC yet, but
I am not even trying to get my cat to eat it right now.
Geez.............

nee
April 2nd 07, 06:55 PM
FWIW, Royal Canin has placed an official statement on
their web site that their *complete* line of pet foods is
safe and was never affected by the current pet food scare.

Same for Spa Select. I feed my cats both these line of pet
foods, so I made contact with both companies and was
assured ALL their pets foods are safe.

Buddy's Mom
April 2nd 07, 09:28 PM
Thank you - I also went to their website and saw their notice. It
just makes me uncomfortable that my cat turned up his nose at the new
bag - he loves to eat - he is a Maine Coon. But I have stopped
feeding the Royal Canin until some more time goes by - although, I
don't think it even has wheat gluten in it - it does have corn
gluten.

On Apr 2, 1:55�pm, "nee" > wrote:
> FWIW, Royal Canin has placed an official statement on
> their web site that their **complete* *line of pet foods is
> safe and was never affected by the current pet food scare.
>
> Same for *Spa Select. *I feed my cats both these line of pet
> foods, so I made contact with both companies and was
> assured ALL their pets foods are safe.

nee
April 2nd 07, 09:58 PM
Used Iams & Hill's SD for years. Switched to Royal Canin
Indoor 27 about two years ago, on the advice of a cat breeder.
Noticed immediate results in coats, garbage can raiding, and
going after anything green & alive. In my unprofessional
opinion, RC is providing them everything they need and leaves
them craving nothing to supplement their diet. However, daddy
does give the sometimes can of Spa Select Blue, which two of
them love, and one does not.

oups.com...