PDA

View Full Version : hi cat friends


Luna's Mom[_2_]
April 2nd 07, 04:33 AM
Been a long while since I posted, but this scare with the pet food
recall has me lurking around again! Fortunately, Luna only eats Nutro
dry but boy was I freaked when I saw Nutro of ANY kind on the list!!!
And ironically, I wanted to get her on a wet diet, but she is stubborn
and wouldn't take to it. For once I am glad! :)

Recently, DH and I moved from our condo to our new house in the 'burbs.
I should also mention that we are expecting our first little one (sans
fur!) at the end of August. That is why I have been so MIA! We've had a
**** ton going on!

We still miss Dudley something awful. We talk about him daily and think
about him even more. This move to the house would have been tough on him
though. And the baby is due about one year from when he died. So, we
think he is up there at the bridge sorta directing our life traffic. ;)

Hope all is well with you!
Pam

Barry
April 2nd 07, 05:06 AM
On Apr 1, 11:33 pm, Luna's Mom > wrote:
> Been a long while since I posted, but this scare with the pet food
> recall has me lurking around again! Fortunately, Luna only eats Nutro
> dry but boy was I freaked when I saw Nutro of ANY kind on the list!!!
> And ironically, I wanted to get her on a wet diet, but she is stubborn
> and wouldn't take to it. For once I am glad! :)
>
> Recently, DH and I moved from our condo to our new house in the 'burbs.
> I should also mention that we are expecting our first little one (sans
> fur!) at the end of August. That is why I have been so MIA! We've had a
> **** ton going on!
>
> We still miss Dudley something awful. We talk about him daily and think
> about him even more. This move to the house would have been tough on him
> though. And the baby is due about one year from when he died. So, we
> think he is up there at the bridge sorta directing our life traffic. ;)
>
> Hope all is well with you!
> Pam

Congratulations on the drape ape, lookout cats!

Sounds like you need a little frangelica in your coffee kitkat
all that moving and **** ton, make me tired

There's no excuse for all this bad catfood. They get top damn dollar
for buttholes and lips.

I'll look for a full pictorial of your new home, one of you likes to
take lots of pictures. I went all through your anniversary pictures...
it felt kind of weird...
lol... You sure do tan nice... love the little red sandals, were they
Pradas? they looked like pradas.

lmao

IBen Getiner
April 2nd 07, 09:09 AM
On Apr 1, 11:33?pm, Luna's Mom > wrote:
> Been a long while since I posted, but this scare with the pet food
> recall has me lurking around again! Fortunately, Luna only eats Nutro
> dry but boy was I freaked when I saw Nutro of ANY kind on the list!!!
> And ironically, I wanted to get her on a wet diet, but she is stubborn
> and wouldn't take to it. For once I am glad! :)
>
> Recently, DH and I moved from our condo to our new house in the 'burbs.
> I should also mention that we are expecting our first little one (sans
> fur!) at the end of August. That is why I have been so MIA! We've had a
> **** ton going on!
>
> We still miss Dudley something awful. We talk about him daily and think
> about him even more. This move to the house would have been tough on him
> though. And the baby is due about one year from when he died. So, we
> think he is up there at the bridge sorta directing our life traffic. ;)
>
> Hope all is well with you!
> Pam

Don't worry. Be happy.


IBen Getiner

cybercat
April 2nd 07, 12:11 PM
"Luna's Mom" > wrote in message
. net...

> Recently, DH and I moved from our condo to our new house in the 'burbs. I
> should also mention that we are expecting our first little one (sans fur!)
> at the end of August. That is why I have been so MIA! We've had a **** ton
> going on!

That's wonderful news! Congratulations, Pam!

>
> We still miss Dudley something awful. We talk about him daily and think
> about him even more. This move to the house would have been tough on him
> though. And the baby is due about one year from when he died. So, we think
> he is up there at the bridge sorta directing our life traffic. ;)
>

I bet he is. Don't be a stranger, it's nice to hear from you.

Luna's Mom[_2_]
April 2nd 07, 01:50 PM
Barry wrote:
>love the little red sandals, were they
> Pradas? they looked like pradas.
>
> lmao

Never owned anything prada in my life. I don't think I have red sandals
either?

lol

cybercat
April 3rd 07, 01:01 AM
"Barry" > wrote
>
> I'll look for a full pictorial of your new home, one of you likes to
> take lots of pictures. I went all through your anniversary pictures...
> it felt kind of weird...
> lol... You sure do tan nice... love the little red sandals, were they
> Pradas? they looked like pradas.
>
> lmao

Aw, isn't that just precious? You are such a charmer!
:D

Luna's Mom[_2_]
April 3rd 07, 05:49 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote
>> I'll look for a full pictorial of your new home, one of you likes to
>> take lots of pictures. I went all through your anniversary pictures...
>> it felt kind of weird...
>> lol... You sure do tan nice... love the little red sandals, were they
>> Pradas? they looked like pradas.
>>
>> lmao
>
> Aw, isn't that just precious? You are such a charmer!
> :D
>
>
I still can't figure out which sandals he is talking about!! LOL.
:)

cybercat
April 3rd 07, 06:18 AM
"Luna's Mom" > wrote in message
. net...
> cybercat wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote
>>> I'll look for a full pictorial of your new home, one of you likes to
>>> take lots of pictures. I went all through your anniversary pictures...
>>> it felt kind of weird...
>>> lol... You sure do tan nice... love the little red sandals, were they
>>> Pradas? they looked like pradas.
>>>
>>> lmao
>>
>> Aw, isn't that just precious? You are such a charmer!
>> :D
> I still can't figure out which sandals he is talking about!! LOL.
> :)

They may only exist in his mind. That is supposed to be the cutest
part. ;)