PDA

View Full Version : CONTAMINATED PET FOOD!

April 2nd 07, 10:10 PM
Top well-known brands are responsible for hunderds of pet deaths.
Toxins from a fungus found on corn and other crops can cause severe
liver damage in our pets. These brands are stored in containers for
month or years with no regulation or temperature control. We feed our
pets healthy food which is made is small batches and delivered to our
door. This food is formulated and developed by a highly respected and
nationally recognized holistic veterinarian. Please be kind to your
pet and go to www.freshdogbreath.com Thank you, Frank and Shiela
832-984-5188

Matthew
April 2nd 07, 10:26 PM
Your spam has been reported

<snipped for being spam>

cindys
April 2nd 07, 10:46 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Your spam has been reported
>

> <snipped for being spam>
-------
Thank you.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Lynne
April 3rd 07, 12:51 AM
on Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:26:08 GMT, "Matthew" >
wrote:

> Your spam has been reported
>

> <snipped for being spam>

Thanks, Matthew.

There is nothing I hate more than people who try to capitalize off the pain
and fear of others. <spit>

--
Lynne

hh
April 4th 07, 06:48 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Your spam has been reported

You whiney little crybaby, why don't you get off your
lazy ass and learn how to use your blocked senders file?
Moreover, there is no Usenet prohibition against advertising,
but too bad there wasn't a No Whine Zone to keep out little
whiners like you. Yet another good example why one should
mask his ISP and get a whine-proof posting service.
GET A LIFE Crybaby!

hh
April 4th 07, 06:57 PM
"cindys" > wrote in message:

> "Matthew" Whined and Cried in a message

>> Your spam has been reported

> Thank you.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

hh
April 4th 07, 06:58 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
> Thanks, Matthew.

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Matthew
April 4th 07, 07:04 PM
"hh" >

< Snipped for being boring >

You mean like yours which was easy to track back

But you got a good idea bye bye

No Crybaby Zone
April 4th 07, 07:16 PM

"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "hh" >
>
> < Snipped for being boring >
>
> You mean like yours which was easy to track back
>
> But you got a good idea bye bye

No Crybaby Zone
April 4th 07, 10:55 PM