PDA

View Full Version : Sheelagh needs one of these to patrol her neighborhood

Charlie Wilkes
April 3rd 07, 09:10 AM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/250400/liger/

bookie
April 3rd 07, 02:41 PM
On 3 Apr, 09:10, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/250400/liger/

he is just a cute iddle puddycat who wants his belly rubbed

sheelagh
April 3rd 07, 04:16 PM
On 3 Apr, 09:10, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:

> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/250400/liger/

How did you guess charlie?

Little Liger, Ringo's youngest sibling & litter mate, went missing in
the middle of last week. He was last seen chasing a pair of young boys
totting a BB rifle @ his brother, when he went missing last week.
We took him out to the meadow to sniff out his brother, & when we went
looking for him, all that we found were some bleached human boys bones
and the 50lb chain that we used for his kitty collar.
Last night, I left out some choice chunks of naughty little boys in
the hope that it would attract him home, but when I looked this
morning, I caught Ringo eating them & Liger asleep on the couch in the
living room....
I never knew so many people knew Liger. He is handsome, just like his
elder brother & enjoys nothing nicer than a tummy tickle & head
rub..wouldn't you say?
S;o)

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/MeetRingoLigersBrother/photo#5049214896762941490

bookie
April 3rd 07, 05:31 PM
On 3 Apr, 16:16, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 3 Apr, 09:10, Charlie Wilkes >
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.metacafe.com/watch/250400/liger/
>
> How did you guess charlie?
>
> Little Liger, Ringo's youngest sibling & litter mate, went missing in
> the middle of last week. He was last seen chasing a pair of young boys
> totting a BB rifle @ his brother, when he went missing last week.
> We took him out to the meadow to sniff out his brother, & when we went
> looking for him, all that we found were some bleached human boys bones
> and the 50lb chain that we used for his kitty collar.
> Last night, I left out some choice chunks of naughty little boys in
> the hope that it would attract him home, but when I looked this
> morning, I caught Ringo eating them & Liger asleep on the couch in the
> living room....
> I never knew so many people knew Liger. He is handsome, just like his
> elder brother & enjoys nothing nicer than a tummy tickle & head
> rub..wouldn't you say?
> S;o)
>
> http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/MeetRingoLigersBrother/p...

if only....
looking at ringo's smiling face i find it incomprehensible that anyone
could ever hurt that little ball of cuddly ginger fur, well anyone
with any morals and reasonable level of intelligence anyway
I wish I could reach into the screen grab him and give him the biggest
hug he has veer had, followed by lots of kisses and snuzzles
bookie

sheelagh
April 3rd 07, 05:39 PM
On 3 Apr, 17:31, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 3 Apr, 16:16, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>

> > On 3 Apr, 09:10, Charlie Wilkes >
> > wrote:
>
> > >http://www.metacafe.com/watch/250400/liger/
>
> > How did you guess charlie?
>
> > Little Liger, Ringo's youngest sibling & litter mate, went missing in
> > the middle of last week. He was last seen chasing a pair of young boys
> > totting a BB rifle @ his brother, when he went missing last week.
> > We took him out to the meadow to sniff out his brother, & when we went
> > looking for him, all that we found were some bleached human boys bones
> > and the 50lb chain that we used for his kitty collar.
> > Last night, I left out some choice chunks of naughty little boys in
> > the hope that it would attract him home, but when I looked this
> > morning, I caught Ringo eating them & Liger asleep on the couch in the
> > living room....
> > I never knew so many people knew Liger. He is handsome, just like his
> > elder brother & enjoys nothing nicer than a tummy tickle & head
> > rub..wouldn't you say?
> > S;o)
>
> >http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheelaghmadden/MeetRingoLigersBrother/p...
>
> if only....
> looking at Ringo's smiling face i find it incomprehensible that anyone
> could ever hurt that little ball of cuddly ginger fur, well anyone
> with any morals and reasonable level of intelligence anyway
> I wish I could reach into the screen grab him and give him the biggest
> hug he has veer had, followed by lots of kisses and nuzzles
> bookie- Hide quoted text -

He Agrees with you wholeheartedly.
He is sitting on my lap now grinning like the Cheshire cat.
I might ask to borrow my mum's camera tomorrow and take a few more of
him,
now that his head isn't the same size as Liger's...
One of the kids borrowed mine & now it won't focus to take pictures..
I could donk him with it right now!!
S;o)

IBen Getiner
April 4th 07, 10:30 AM
On Apr 3, 4:10?am, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/250400/liger/

No... I think a few of these strategically placed will do the trick..

http://www.head2tail.com/decor/trap.jpg

IBen Getiner