PDA

View Full Version : Please help with scaredy cat!

handicapped_cat
April 3rd 07, 08:29 PM
I will help pay shipping for this cat to a verifiably good home.
I will also give a food allowance. I cannot bring him with me he is too
scared of everything new-he will not travel well. Is there no kind soul out
there who will give him a good home? Thanks. If you have any trouble
contacting me at the address below, post here, so I can try to get in touch
with you.

> Hi! :-) My name is Stinky, cuz my breath stinks a little bit.I am
> clean, gentle, affectionate and a boy cat. I do not destroy things and
> I do not fight with other cats. Most of all I am FREE and I come with
> a month's supply of catfood. My owner is traveling and cannot take me
> with him. Please adopt me! Please EMAIL my owner, he
> will answer all. I live in central Tucson, Arizona My picture is at:
>
> http://www.petsads.com/a_25681.html

Almost forgot, you can email me at:
johnanderson##8571##at##fastimap##dot##com Edit out the ## and put in
the right email characters.

Jeffrey Kaplan
April 4th 07, 01:40 AM
It is alleged that handicapped_cat claimed:

> I will help pay shipping for this cat to a verifiably good home.
> I will also give a food allowance. I cannot bring him with me he is too
> scared of everything new-he will not travel well. Is there no kind soul out

If he's scared of new things and doesn't travel well, what makes you
think he'd do any better with not only a new home, but with a new
Human?

If that's the only reason you aren't taking him with you, then it would
be better to take him with you so at least YOU will still be there for
"Stinky" in the new place.

My Delany doesn't travel well, either. You know what? When I moved
recently, she adjusted.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

"It would represent a loss of face for me to communicate with an
inferior race." (Taq/Correlilmurzon, B5 "Acts Of Sacrifice")

Professor
April 4th 07, 03:45 PM
John,
Have you had a Vet look at his teeth? Bad breath is often caused by rotting
teeth. Also, how old his he? I do wish you luck.

"handicapped_cat" > wrote in message
>I will help pay shipping for this cat to a verifiably good home.
> I will also give a food allowance. I cannot bring him with me he is too
> scared of everything new-he will not travel well. Is there no kind soul
> out
> there who will give him a good home? Thanks. If you have any trouble
> contacting me at the address below, post here, so I can try to get in
> touch
> with you.
>

>> Hi! :-) My name is Stinky, cuz my breath stinks a little bit.I am
>> clean, gentle, affectionate and a boy cat. I do not destroy things and
>> I do not fight with other cats. Most of all I am FREE and I come with
>> a month's supply of catfood. My owner is traveling and cannot take me
>> with him. Please adopt me! Please EMAIL my owner, he
>> will answer all. I live in central Tucson, Arizona My picture is at:
>>
>> http://www.petsads.com/a_25681.html
>>

> Almost forgot, you can email me at:
> johnanderson##8571##at##fastimap##dot##com Edit out the ## and put in
> the right email characters.

Rhonda
April 5th 07, 07:23 AM
Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
> It is alleged that handicapped_cat claimed:
>
>>I will help pay shipping for this cat to a verifiably good home.
>>I will also give a food allowance. I cannot bring him with me he is too
>>scared of everything new-he will not travel well. Is there no kind soul out
>
> If he's scared of new things and doesn't travel well, what makes you
> think he'd do any better with not only a new home, but with a new
> Human?

That is exactly what I was wondering! He does not travel well and is
scared of everything new, so I will pay to ship him to a new home?
Something isn't right here...

Rhonda

William Graham
April 5th 07, 07:32 AM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
> Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
>> It is alleged that handicapped_cat claimed:
>>
>>>I will help pay shipping for this cat to a verifiably good home. I will
>>>also give a food allowance. I cannot bring him with me he is too
>>>scared of everything new-he will not travel well. Is there no kind soul
>>>out
>>
>> If he's scared of new things and doesn't travel well, what makes you
>> think he'd do any better with not only a new home, but with a new
>> Human?
>
> That is exactly what I was wondering! He does not travel well and is
> scared of everything new, so I will pay to ship him to a new home?
> Something isn't right here...
>
> Rhonda

Yeah, but consider the guy's alternative....If he has to travel for a
living, then what else can he do with the cat? He's either got to find it a
home, or euthanize it. I would take it, but we have 4 cats now, and it's
hard for us to justify another one.....

Barbara
April 5th 07, 02:57 PM
ahhh..come on, William..I have 7! I have one cat who is a scaredy cat of
sorts. Whenever someone comes to the door, he runs and hides. I hope he
finds a home for it.

--
Barb
"William Graham" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Rhonda" > wrote in message
>> Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
>>> It is alleged that handicapped_cat claimed:

>>> If he's scared of new things and doesn't travel well, what makes you
>>> think he'd do any better with not only a new home, but with a new
>>> Human?
>>
>> That is exactly what I was wondering! He does not travel well and is
>> scared of everything new, so I will pay to ship him to a new home?
>> Something isn't right here...
>>
>> Rhonda
>>
> Yeah, but consider the guy's alternative....If he has to travel for a
> living, then what else can he do with the cat? He's either got to find it
> a home, or euthanize it. I would take it, but we have 4 cats now, and it's
> hard for us to justify another one.....

Ted Davis
April 5th 07, 08:56 PM
On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:57:08 -0400, "Barbara" >
wrote:

>ahhh..come on, William..I have 7! I have one cat who is a scaredy cat of
>sorts. Whenever someone comes to the door, he runs and hides. I hope he
>finds a home for it.

I have fifteen - the oldest is so easily spooked that I named him
Spooky. He's afraid of almost everything except the vacuum cleaner
monster ... and me. He's afraid of most of the otehr cats, but he get
along well enough.

--
T.E.D. )
Remove "gearbox.maem." from address - that one is dead

Rhonda
April 6th 07, 05:45 AM
William Graham wrote:
> "Rhonda" > wrote in message
>
>>Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
>>
>>>It is alleged that handicapped_cat claimed:

>>>If he's scared of new things and doesn't travel well, what makes you
>>>think he'd do any better with not only a new home, but with a new
>>>Human?
>>
>>That is exactly what I was wondering! He does not travel well and is
>>scared of everything new, so I will pay to ship him to a new home?
>>Something isn't right here...
>>
>>Rhonda
>>

> Yeah, but consider the guy's alternative....If he has to travel for a
> living, then what else can he do with the cat? He's either got to find it a
> home, or euthanize it. I would take it, but we have 4 cats now, and it's
> hard for us to justify another one.....

I think I missed the part that he is travelling for a living.

Rhonda