PDA

View Full Version : My cat

Veronica
April 4th 07, 03:53 AM
He is my angel, I would be lost with out him, I call him when I walk
in the door, He sleep beside me at night, hes spoiled rotten. I sign
his name on my cards for christmas birthday et...... My family buys
him gifts at christmas lol....He has every cat toy made lol.....he has
his his own bed....

http://www.veronicamoser.com/images/mosers5.jpg

IBen Getiner
April 4th 07, 09:22 AM
On Apr 3, 10:53?pm, "Veronica" > wrote:
> He is my angel, I would be lost with out him, I call him when I walk
> in the door, He sleep beside me at night, hes spoiled rotten. I sign
> his name on my cards for christmas birthday et...... My family buys
> him gifts at christmas lol....He has every cat toy made lol.....he has
> his his own bed....

barb
April 5th 07, 04:32 PM
Sounds like my cat!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

sheelagh
April 9th 07, 03:00 PM
On 4 Apr, 09:22, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
> On Apr 3, 10:53?pm, "Veronica" > wrote:
>

> > He is my angel, I would be lost with out him, I call him when I walk
> > in the door, He sleep beside me at night, hes spoiled rotten. I sign
> > his name on my cards for christmas birthday et...... My family buys
> > him gifts at christmas lol....He has every cat toy made lol.....he has
> > his his own bed....- Hide quoted text -

****, once again, I "have to agree with you"....

It was Disgusting. My daughter found it & pointed it out to me;o(
S;o)