Goyangi-tan
April 6th 07, 06:55 AM
http://www.twhgrafx.com/images/zzz-warning-bloody-dead-cat-is-exactly-what-you-get.jpg

cybercat
April 6th 07, 07:09 AM
"Goyangi-tan" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://www.twhgrafx.com/images/zzz-warning-bloody-dead-cat-is-exactly-what-you-get.jpg

Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful. Did you think anyone would click on
the link given the title?

I'm just shaking my head.

By God but you are an idiot.

Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?

:

Goyangi-tan
April 6th 07, 07:17 AM
On Apr 6, 2:09 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful.

Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
good little drone.

> Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?

Your marriage is on the rocks and you spend your time online with your
nose up Barry the broke-ass loser's ass? I suppose it beats having to
deal with actual humans for you.

cybercat
April 6th 07, 07:19 AM
"Goyangi-tan" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Apr 6, 2:09 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful.
>
> Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
> good little drone.
>
>> Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?
>
> Your marriage is on the rocks and you spend your time online with your
> nose up Barry the broke-ass loser's ass? I suppose it beats having to
> deal with actual humans for you.

You're humping my posts, Nick. You're going to make yourself sore again,
just like it always does. As for Barry, and my husband? We're all just fine.
All the drama is in your own diseased mind.

HTH. HAND.

cybercat
April 6th 07, 07:23 AM
"Goyangi-tan" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Apr 6, 2:09 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful.
>
> Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
> good little drone.
>
>> Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?
>
> Your marriage is on the rocks

Do you think so? Well my goodness, I will have to give that some thought.

Meanwhile, you can barely move from your fridge to your toilet.

I don't imagine your marriage is on the rocks at all.

Nothing approaching human would approach you, you swollen circus freak.

Goyangi-tan
April 6th 07, 07:31 AM
On Apr 6, 2:23 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Goyangi-tan" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > On Apr 6, 2:09 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful.
>
> > Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
> > good little drone.
>
> >> Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?
>
> > Your marriage is on the rocks
>
> Do you think so? Well my goodness, I will have to give that some thought.
>
> Meanwhile, you can barely move from your fridge to your toilet.
>
> I don't imagine your marriage is on the rocks at all.
>
> Nothing approaching human would approach you, you swollen circus freak.

YESSS!! HUMP MY POSTS!!!

I'm sure your husband appreciates your spending time hanging on my
every word....

Barry
April 24th 07, 01:42 AM
On Apr 6, 2:31 am, "Goyangi-tan" > wrote:

> I'm sure your husband appreciates your spending time hanging on my
> every word....

She doesn't do that. She is compelled to defend herself against your
lies and surmising.
Sounds tedious on her part if you ask me, more like an inconvenience.

bookie
April 24th 07, 01:56 AM
On 6 Apr, 07:23, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Goyangi-tan" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > On Apr 6, 2:09 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> Aww, Nick Andrews of PA, how delightful.
>
> > Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
> > good little drone.
>
> >> Your life is coming to a close and THIS is what you do with your time?
>
> > Your marriage is on the rocks
>
> Do you think so? Well my goodness, I will have to give that some thought.
>
> Meanwhile, you can barely move from your fridge to your toilet.
>
> I don't imagine your marriage is on the rocks at all.
>
> Nothing approaching human would approach you, you swollen circus freak.

is he really fat? i mean grossly disgustingly fat? i find really fat
americans really funny, especially the grotesquely fat ones who have
to be airlifted out of their houses to go to the doctors, after the
front walls of their houses have been removed of course.

does anyone have any photos of this fat mother****er? is he so fat and
disgusting that he can't stand properly or walk? I bet he is, i bet he
also suffers from incontinence because of all the fat pressing down on
his bladder so i suppose he must also smell of **** the whole time
too.

that would probably explain all the weird ****ed up ness about him and
his anger towards the outside world and to people in this group; he is
trying to inflict the same pain and suffering he feels from his own
incapacitation due to his morbid obesity on us.
you have to feel sorry for him really, he is very angry inside and
needs a lot of help.

bookie

Barry
April 24th 07, 02:02 AM
On Apr 23, 8:56 pm, bookie > wrote:
> On 6 Apr, 07:23, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> > "Goyangi-tan" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...

> > > Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
> > > good little drone.

> > > Your marriage is on the rocks
>
> > Do you think so? Well my goodness, I will have to give that some thought.
>
> > Meanwhile, you can barely move from your fridge to your toilet.
>
> > I don't imagine your marriage is on the rocks at all.
>
> > Nothing approaching human would approach you, you swollen circus freak.
>
> is he really fat? i mean grossly disgustingly fat? i find really fat
> americans really funny, especially the grotesquely fat ones who have
> to be airlifted out of their houses to go to the doctors, after the
> front walls of their houses have been removed of course.

I know you had replied to cyber, but allow me
here he is now
http://tinyurl.com/yh3skb
and honestly.. while it's not shocking, it is accurate

Barry
April 24th 07, 02:03 AM
On Apr 23, 8:56 pm, bookie > wrote:
> On 6 Apr, 07:23, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> > "Goyangi-tan" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...

> > > Aww, how cute. Barry says my name is Nick and you believe it, like a
> > > good little drone.

> > > Your marriage is on the rocks
>
> > Do you think so? Well my goodness, I will have to give that some thought.
>
> > Meanwhile, you can barely move from your fridge to your toilet.
>
> > I don't imagine your marriage is on the rocks at all.
>
> > Nothing approaching human would approach you, you swollen circus freak.
>
> is he really fat? i mean grossly disgustingly fat? i find really fat
> americans really funny, especially the grotesquely fat ones who have
> to be airlifted out of their houses to go to the doctors, after the
> front walls of their houses have been removed of course.
>
> does anyone have any photos of this fat mother****er? is he so fat and
> disgusting that he can't stand properly or walk? I bet he is, i bet he
> also suffers from incontinence because of all the fat pressing down on
> his bladder so i suppose he must also smell of **** the whole time
> too.
>
> that would probably explain all the weird ****ed up ness about him and
> his anger towards the outside world and to people in this group; he is
> trying to inflict the same pain and suffering he feels from his own
> incapacitation due to his morbid obesity on us.
> you have to feel sorry for him really, he is very angry inside and
> needs a lot of help.
>
> bookie

he's so big, he had to sign up for 2 "myspace" accounts just to get
his picture online

Barry
April 24th 07, 02:07 AM
On Apr 23, 8:56 pm, bookie > wrote:
he is very angry inside and
> needs a lot of help.
>
> bookie

one thing we have not been able to discover yet is...
who is the enabler?

someone who can't go into public anymore has other people go buy their
food for them. Yes, he's got to eat, but... someone is enabling him by
buying dingdongs.
(that's a fiberless choc. covered creme filled sweet cake)

The biggest thing that could help him at this point is crying.
He needs a good old fashioned racking sobbing cry.
For what he's done to himself.. and then in pity for what his enabler
has helped him do.

The real message his enabler gives him is that they do not care about
him.

So.. he gets no real love.

I have posted nice things about him, but he keeps tying my hands by
attacking innocent people.

His obsessive behavior lines up perfectly with his sin of gluttony.

Jesus
April 24th 07, 02:19 AM
On Apr 23, 8:42 pm, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 6, 2:31 am, "Goyangi-tan" > wrote:
>
> > I'm sure your husband appreciates your spending time hanging on my
> > every word....
>
> She doesn't do that. She is compelled to defend herself against your
> lies and surmising.
> Sounds tedious on her part if you ask me, more like an inconvenience.

Sheesh! Talk about post-humping, junior...

"must... find... 17-day-old post... to hump..."
"must... dig... through... his... post archives..."
"must... not ... be...pwned..."

When's your next fanboi webpage going up, cat beater?

Cheryl
April 24th 07, 02:32 AM
On Mon 23 Apr 2007 08:56:34p, bookie wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav

You are really ****ed up. Seek help.

--
Cheryl

Charlie Wilkes
April 24th 07, 07:47 AM
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:56:34 -0700, bookie wrote:

> is he really fat? i mean grossly disgustingly fat? i find really fat
> americans really funny, especially the grotesquely fat ones who have to
> be airlifted out of their houses to go to the doctors, after the front
> walls of their houses have been removed of course.

> does anyone have any photos of this fat mother****er?

Here is a snapshot of his baby sister:

www.geocities.com/wilkes_charlie/fattie.htm

Charlie

West End Sinkhole
April 24th 07, 08:24 AM
On Apr 24, 2:47 am, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> Here is a snapshot of his baby sister:
>
> www.geocities.com/wilkes_charlie/fattie.htm

Hilarious. Glad to see you haven't lost your inner child's intellect,
Chuckie.

Now go bang another chicken. It's dark. No one's watching.

bookie
April 24th 07, 01:20 PM
On 24 Apr, 02:02, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 23, 8:56 pm, bookie > wrote:
>

> > On 6 Apr, 07:23, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > > "Goyangi-tan" > wrote in message
>
> > ups.com...

> > > Do you think so? Well my goodness, I will have to give that some thought.
>
> > > Meanwhile, you can barely move from your fridge to your toilet.
>
> > > I don't imagine your marriage is on the rocks at all.
>
> > > Nothing approaching human would approach you, you swollen circus freak.
>
> > is he really fat? i mean grossly disgustingly fat? i find really fat
> > americans really funny, especially the grotesquely fat ones who have
> > to be airlifted out of their houses to go to the doctors, after the
> > front walls of their houses have been removed of course.
>
> I know you had replied to cyber, but allow me
> here he is nowhttp://tinyurl.com/yh3skb
> and honestly.. while it's not shocking, it is accurate- Hide quoted text -

are you serious? this is not really him is it? thats gross! i can't
believe people get that size and don;t suffocate in their own fat

i will have to print it out and stick to the fridge door to freak out
my housemates

bookie
April 24th 07, 01:22 PM
On 24 Apr, 07:47, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:56:34 -0700, bookie wrote:
>
> > is he really fat? i mean grossly disgustingly fat? i find really fat
> > americans really funny, especially the grotesquely fat ones who have to
> > be airlifted out of their houses to go to the doctors, after the front
> > walls of their houses have been removed of course.
> > does anyone have any photos of this fat mother****er?
>
> Here is a snapshot of his baby sister:
>
> www.geocities.com/wilkes_charlie/fattie.htm
>
> Charlie

that is so funny, i am literally laughing out loud, she is just gross,
another on e to print out and stick up somewhere prominent in the
house,

fantastic, thanks, bookie

Matthew
April 24th 07, 01:32 PM
"bookie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 24 Apr, 02:02, Barry > wrote:

>> > ups.com...

>> > is he really fat? i mean grossly disgustingly fat? i find really fat
>> > americans really funny, especially the grotesquely fat ones who have
>> > to be airlifted out of their houses to go to the doctors, after the
>> > front walls of their houses have been removed of course.
>>
>> I know you had replied to cyber, but allow me
>> here he is nowhttp://tinyurl.com/yh3skb
>> and honestly.. while it's not shocking, it is accurate- Hide quoted
>> text -

> are you serious? this is not really him is it? thats gross! i can't
> believe people get that size and don;t suffocate in their own fat
>
> i will have to print it out and stick to the fridge door to freak out
> my housemates

This has nothing to due with what Barry is saying about him

Don't knock too many fat people there Bookie :-). Some have no choice or
have other problems that cause them to gain a lot of weight. I know I used
to be huge due to medications and it is a battle to keep from getting big
again. Ask Barry about my recipes that I talk about all the time. It sucks
sometimes For I can cook but can't always eat what I want to cook.

bookie
April 25th 07, 01:01 AM
On 24 Apr, 13:32, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...

> >> I know you had replied to cyber, but allow me
> >> here he is nowhttp://tinyurl.com/yh3skb
> >> and honestly.. while it's not shocking, it is accurate- Hide quoted
> >> text -

> > are you serious? this is not really him is it? thats gross! i can't
> > believe people get that size and don;t suffocate in their own fat
>
> > i will have to print it out and stick to the fridge door to freak out
> > my housemates
>
> This has nothing to due with what Barry is saying about him
>
> Don't knock too many fat people there Bookie :-). Some have no choice or
> have other problems that cause them to gain a lot of weight. I know I used
> to be huge due to medications and it is a battle to keep from getting big
> again. Ask Barry about my recipes that I talk about all the time. It sucks
> sometimes For I can cook but can't always eat what I want to cook.- Hide quoted text -

sorry but in my country fat people are fat because they have done it
to themselves, we have no excuses, and you do not see to many really
grossly overweight people in UK (although apparantly this is onthe
increase or so the papers would tell us) so to us they are like circus
freaks. Just like the gun culture thing in the states, we don;t have
the same culture of eating until we pop over here, we do not have
these $5 buffet things here although wwe do occasionally get 10 ($20)
eat as much as you like type nights at the local chinese but over here
we tend to knwo when to stop stuffing our faces.
food in england is not as cheap as it is in America and fast food
outlets do not appear on every high street, for example there is
nothing on our high street in my town, the local old gits group would
stop a mcdonalds or similar ever opening, just not in keeping with the
town's character. similar in cambridge where the mcdonalds in town was
hidden by a twee wooden shop front so you barely knew it was there and
I don't know many people who went into it (gown or town). Certainly
amongst my peer group and contemporaries at school, uni, and now it is
not considered the done thing to purchase food from a mcdonalds or
burger king, it is the ultimate sign of being a sad, unintelligent,
chav (common person, you call them trailer trash), as though you do
not have any brains or class because if you did you would not be even
thinking about going into one of these establishments.
also talking to many kids I teach they hav ebecome very picky about
what they eat, and few will patronise a burger bar, because they knwo
what goes into it now (probably because they all work there and are
well aware of the low standard of hygiene). being fat or even chubby
is not cool at all in britain, kids are picked on for being a little
bit 'cuddly' , all their idols are footballers or other sports stars
or models (for the girls) and they want to look like them.

anyway this is all going well off topic, but basically iti s hard for
anyone in my country to understand how anyone can get a fat as some
americans do (we have tv shows on channel 5 regularly parading these
people liek some sort of freak show so we can see how big they can
get) and we just think that you must be doing it to yourselves by
overeating and sittign around all day doing **** all. Remember that
over here fuel for cars is VERY expensive so not everyone has one
(shock horror!!!) so people cycle, walk, get buses, trains etc,
particularly in some towns where the buildings are old and parkign is
a nightmare (again cambridge springs to mind here), and so people do
not drive everywhere, this must work off some calories. Also food here
is not cheap, not as cheap as it is in the states anyway, so you woudl
have to be very rich to buy enough food to eat yourself to death
(unless you like eating pure lard). yes we have fat people but we do
not pity them, mayeb that is wrong but that si the way things are here

bookie

Matthew
April 25th 07, 01:29 AM
"bookie" >

For me Bookie I had to take medication for a while in less than a year being
on it I gained over 100 lbs and I eat healthy and exercise on a daily
basis. It took a long time almost 2 years to lose the weight. It is a
scary fact when you are fat. You can fall into depression where the
medications to fight it make you gain weight again than the fight is back
on again. Than with society being the lousy piece of [email protected] it is it can make
matters worse. No matter what color, religion, ethnic background obese
people are automatically judge as slobs, lazy and people have BS need to
feel pity for them . Everyone is guilty of it

Yes there are quite a few people here in the US that just eat and gain it.
There are plenty of people that have an addiction to it. There are also
plenty of reason why people are obese some medical, some BS, some genetics.
and culture can be the worse factor as for pity some do deserve it. An old
saying never judge a book by its cover

Now don't take me wrong I am not picking on you just doing a little rant.
When I was bigger I had some punk about 20 young slim and fit. He made some
comments to me a I told him if he was in such good shape and I was this fat
slob lets have some fun lets have a run. I went 3 miles before I had to
take water and grab a breather now I am over the hill old fart He did not
even make it a 1/4 mile before he had to stop.

Charlie Wilkes
April 25th 07, 07:12 AM
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:01:01 -0700, bookie wrote:

> On 24 Apr, 13:32, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> "bookie" > wrote in message
>>
>> Don't knock too many fat people there Bookie :-). Some have no choice
>> or have other problems that cause them to gain a lot of weight. I know
>> I used to be huge due to medications and it is a battle to keep from
>> getting big again. Ask Barry about my recipes that I talk about all
>> the time. It sucks sometimes For I can cook but can't always eat what
>> I want to cook.- -
>
> sorry but in my country fat people are fat because they have done it to
> themselves, we have no excuses,

Hmmm. You have a harsh view of human weaknesses and shortcomings. But
you must realize that many people would say the same about someone like
yourself who is unemployed... "there's no excuse, you're just lazy or
else incompetent; either way, you're a useless parasite who should be
thrown under the first passing bus."

Charlie

Barry
April 26th 07, 03:42 AM
On Apr 24, 8:01 pm, bookie > wrote:
> [...]
> people liek some sort of freak show so we can see how big they can
> get) and we just think that you must be doing it to yourselves by
> overeating and sittign around all day doing **** all. Remember that
> over here fuel for cars is VERY expensive so not everyone has one
> (shock horror!!!) so people cycle, walk, get buses, trains etc,
> particularly in some towns where the buildings are old and parkign is
> a nightmare (again cambridge springs to mind here), and so people do
> not drive everywhere, this must work off some calories. Also food here
> is not cheap, not as cheap as it is in the states anyway, so you woudl
> have to be very rich to buy enough food to eat yourself to death
> (unless you like eating pure lard). yes we have fat people but we do
> not pity them, mayeb that is wrong but that si the way things are here

don't worry, what ya'll lack in modern science, you make up in
wordiness.

Barry
April 26th 07, 03:43 AM
On Apr 24, 8:01 pm, bookie > wrote:
> [...]
> people liek some sort of freak show so we can see how big they can
> get) and we just think that you must be doing it to yourselves by
> overeating and sittign around all day doing **** all. Remember that
> over here fuel for cars is VERY expensive so not everyone has one
> (shock horror!!!) so people cycle, walk, get buses, trains etc,
> particularly in some towns where the buildings are old and parkign is
> a nightmare (again cambridge springs to mind here), and so people do
> not drive everywhere, this must work off some calories. Also food here
> is not cheap, not as cheap as it is in the states anyway, so you woudl
> have to be very rich to buy enough food to eat yourself to death
> (unless you like eating pure lard). yes we have fat people but we do
> not pity them, mayeb that is wrong but that si the way things are here

lol

bookie
April 26th 07, 01:54 PM
On 25 Apr, 07:12, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:01:01 -0700, bookie wrote:
> > On 24 Apr, 13:32, "Matthew" > wrote:
> >> "bookie" > wrote in message
>
> >> Don't knock too many fat people there Bookie :-). Some have no choice
> >> or have other problems that cause them to gain a lot of weight. I know
> >> I used to be huge due to medications and it is a battle to keep from
> >> getting big again. Ask Barry about my recipes that I talk about all
> >> the time. It sucks sometimes For I can cook but can't always eat what
> >> I want to cook.- -
>
> > sorry but in my country fat people are fat because they have done it to
> > themselves, we have no excuses,
>
> Hmmm. You have a harsh view of human weaknesses and shortcomings. But
> you must realize that many people would say the same about someone like
> yourself who is unemployed... "there's no excuse, you're just lazy or
> else incompetent; either way, you're a useless parasite who should be
> thrown under the first passing bus."
>
> Charlie

yeah they probably would but then perhapsd they should coem over here
and try diogn what I did for a living (secondary school teaching in
london state schools), and I doubt they woudl last 6 days let alone 6
years before they had their nervous breakdown. and anyway i am not
unemployed i work part time as a supply teacher when I can get which
is hardly easy work is it?
so anyone who judges me can **** right off cos i am not lazy and I am
not draining the NHS with my self induced morbid obesity and all it's
related health issues of diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol,
etc etc because i coudl not stop stuffing my face. My health issues
came from trying my bloodest hardest to educate and do somethign for
the ungrateful youth inthis country and working myself into the groung
for them and for the record I don't get anything from the NHS for
that, i have to pay for all my medication, antidepressants, etc, and i
don't get any kind of incapacity benefit at all despite paying into
the system for 10+ years by doing all sorts of ****ty jobs.

bookie
bookie