PDA

View Full Version : is a cat with waist but dropped belly overweight?

April 11th 07, 06:42 AM
Hello, I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: if the belly
drops below the ribs, cat overweight. Another is: if waist is
thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? Mark

IBen Getiner
April 11th 07, 10:42 AM
On Apr 11, 1:42�am, wrote:
> Hello, *I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: *if the belly
> drops below the ribs, cat overweight. *Another is: *if waist is
> thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
> dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
> So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? *Mark

I don't know. You should ask the cook at your local Chinese
restaurant. He should be able to tell you the answer to that question
for sure. LOL..!! No... seriously. What does your vet say? I think
once that ol' drop starts to wobble to-and-fro, it's pretty much going
to be there no matter what. Even if the kat is dropping weight. And
especially as he/she gets older. That's my opinion. Although mine is
really no better than yours. Let's see if any of our prima donna know-
it-alls in here can do any better..

IBeen Getiner

Meghan Noecker
April 11th 07, 10:43 AM
On 10 Apr 2007 22:42:22 -0700,
wrote:

>Hello, I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: if the belly
>drops below the ribs, cat overweight. Another is: if waist is
>thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
>dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
>So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? Mark

I would go more by the top view and also the feel of the ribs. You
should be able to feel some bumps to the ribs. If you can't feel
anything all, then they may be chubby.

A lower belly could be caused by other things such as an injured back,
elderly cat with a weak back, a long back, etc. Ragdolls are actually
allowed a fat pad on the belly in the breed's characteristics. The cat
is not fat otherwise, just has a pad on the belly.

IBen Getiner
April 11th 07, 11:25 AM
On Apr 11, 5:43�am, Meghan Noecker > wrote:
> On 10 Apr 2007 22:42:22 -0700,
> wrote:
>
> >Hello, *I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: *if the belly
> >drops below the ribs, cat overweight. *Another is: *if waist is
> >thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
> >dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
> >So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? *Mark
>
> I would go more by the top view and also the feel of the ribs. You
> should be able to feel some bumps to the ribs. If you can't feel
> anything all, then they may be chubby.
>
> A lower belly could be caused by other things such as an injured back,
> elderly cat with a weak back, a long back, etc. Ragdolls are actually
> allowed a fat pad on the belly in the breed's characteristics. The cat
> is not fat otherwise, just has a pad on the belly.

I don't believe he was interested in a history of fat cats. His
questions were well described and well thought-out. At no time does he
give any indication of what the breed might be, yet here we have a
virtual lecture on problems faced by different breeds. Keep to the
facts, please. And answer ONLY those questions posed directly at hand.
This will save everyone in the group some wasted time, and you, some
wasted words.

IBen Getiner

J&T
April 11th 07, 02:34 PM
It was better than 99.99% of the posts ive seen from you, and I havent even
been around here long..

"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 11, 5:43?am, Meghan Noecker > wrote:
> On 10 Apr 2007 22:42:22 -0700,
> wrote:
>
> >Hello, I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: if the belly
> >drops below the ribs, cat overweight. Another is: if waist is
> >thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
> >dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
> >So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? Mark
>
> I would go more by the top view and also the feel of the ribs. You
> should be able to feel some bumps to the ribs. If you can't feel
> anything all, then they may be chubby.
>
> A lower belly could be caused by other things such as an injured back,
> elderly cat with a weak back, a long back, etc. Ragdolls are actually
> allowed a fat pad on the belly in the breed's characteristics. The cat
> is not fat otherwise, just has a pad on the belly.

I don't believe he was interested in a history of fat cats. His
questions were well described and well thought-out. At no time does he
give any indication of what the breed might be, yet here we have a
virtual lecture on problems faced by different breeds. Keep to the
facts, please. And answer ONLY those questions posed directly at hand.
This will save everyone in the group some wasted time, and you, some
wasted words.

IBen Getiner

dgk
April 11th 07, 03:27 PM
On 10 Apr 2007 22:42:22 -0700,
wrote:

>Hello, I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: if the belly
>drops below the ribs, cat overweight. Another is: if waist is
>thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
>dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
>So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? Mark

Many neutered males develop a fat pad that droops. One of my cats has
it. He's in fine shape (well, except for being neutered of course) and
perfect weight but it does droop.

Rene S.
April 11th 07, 04:15 PM
On Apr 11, 9:27 am, dgk > wrote:
> On 10 Apr 2007 22:42:22 -0700,
> wrote:
>
> >Hello, I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: if the belly
> >drops below the ribs, cat overweight. Another is: if waist is
> >thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
> >dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
> >So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? Mark
>
> Many neutered males develop a fat pad that droops. One of my cats has
> it. He's in fine shape (well, except for being neutered of course) and
> perfect weight but it does droop.

I echo this. One of my males has this, but he's a good weight. Here's
a good page with some photos to help you:

http://vet.osu.edu/1851.htm

Lynne
April 11th 07, 04:48 PM
on Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:27:27 GMT, dgk > wrote:

> Many neutered males develop a fat pad that droops. One of my cats has
> it. He's in fine shape (well, except for being neutered of course) and
> perfect weight but it does droop.

Another ditto post here. Levi has developed the same pooch since being
neutered, and I consider him to be a little on the underweight side.

Everything about him his cute, including the way his belly wiggles now. :)

--
Lynne

bookie
April 11th 07, 11:50 PM
On 11 Apr, 06:42, wrote:
> Hello, I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: if the belly
> drops below the ribs, cat overweight. Another is: if waist is
> thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
> dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
> So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? Mark

not overweight, they are just showing that old 'saggy belly' thing
that cats do when they get older i think, if you really wants to check
if overweight then you can (a) weigh them (crazy idea I know) or (b)
take an overhead view and check how wide they are as this shows how
much real flab they have put on round their middle.

all my cats have developed this funny wobbly wiggly flap of skin
hanging down form their previously svelte middles, which comically
swings from side to side when they run up and down the garden (if only
they knew how silly they look, it is dead cute though). I used to
think it was just something spayed females developed as a result of
having their bits and pieces removed and the subsequent loss of muscle
tone but then my tom cat jasper (god rest his furry soul) had the same
thing. probably just general loss of elasticity around the middle when
they get older.

how old are the cats and how active are they? also what genders? do
you have any pictures to show what you mean exactly?

bookie

IBen Getiner
April 12th 07, 04:53 AM
On Apr 11, 9:34�am, "J&T" > wrote:
> It was better than 99.99% of the posts ive seen from you, *and I havent even
> been around here long..
>
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
> On Apr 11, 5:43?am, Meghan Noecker > wrote:
>

> > On 10 Apr 2007 22:42:22 -0700,
> > wrote:
>
> > >Hello, I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: if the belly
> > >drops below the ribs, cat overweight. Another is: if waist is
> > >thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
> > >dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
> > >So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? Mark
>
> > I would go more by the top view and also the feel of the ribs. You
> > should be able to feel some bumps to the ribs. If you can't feel
> > anything all, then they may be chubby.
>
> > A lower belly could be caused by other things such as an injured back,
> > elderly cat with a weak back, a long back, etc. Ragdolls are actually
> > allowed a fat pad on the belly in the breed's characteristics. The cat
> > is not fat otherwise, just has a pad on the belly.
>
> I don't believe he was interested in a history of fat cats. His
> questions were well described and well thought-out. At no time does he
> give any indication of what the breed might be, yet here we have a
> virtual lecture on problems faced by different breeds. Keep to the
> facts, please. And answer ONLY those questions posed directly at hand.
> This will save everyone in the group some wasted time, and you, some
> wasted words.
>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

Hey, dip-****... I went back in an deleted that post from Google so
the lady wouldn't see it (since she uses Google as well). Then YOU
come along and inter a stupid comment like that, which brings it all
back up. FYI, I was a little too hasty with Neghan... I somehow missed
the first paragraph of her posting, to be honest with you. In it, she
addresses the first poster's questions just fine. Plus, she iz a well-
respected poster on Usenet. I thought I did her an injustice, and when
IBen errs, IBen corrects. To the best of my humble abilities, anyway.
And then here you come lumbering along... Look... I don't read or
comment on your ****, so do me a favor... Don't read or comment on
mine.

Let me ask you a question... How does a person log in over 200,000
postings on Usenet? How is that done? Are you a spammer? Or are you a
****ing disabled cripple? It's one of the two. That or you're sucking
it in on SS disability... I guess you could be old and lonely and
helpless, though.. Which iz it?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

Wow... That's all I can ****ing say..

Again, my apologies to Neghan. The poster who I insulted without
proper cause. My bad.

IBen Getiner

Meghan Noecker
April 12th 07, 08:57 AM
On 11 Apr 2007 02:42:22 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>I don't know. You should ask the cook at your local Chinese
>restaurant. He should be able to tell you the answer to that question
>for sure. LOL..!! No... seriously. What does your vet say? I think
>once that ol' drop starts to wobble to-and-fro, it's pretty much going
>to be there no matter what. Even if the kat is dropping weight. And
>especially as he/she gets older. That's my opinion. Although mine is
>really no better than yours. Let's see if any of our prima donna know-
>it-alls in here can do any better..

Oh! I hadn't thought of that. That is probably what is being referred
to.

And that isn't a low belly, but a separation of the skin from the
muscle, and that is common and permanent. I don't know why it happens,
but most adult cats have this eventually.

Meghan Noecker
April 12th 07, 08:59 AM
On 11 Apr 2007 03:25:25 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>On Apr 11, 5:43?am, Meghan Noecker > wrote:
>> On 10 Apr 2007 22:42:22 -0700,
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Hello, know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: )f the belly
>> >drops below the ribs, cat overweight.
nother is: )f waist is
>> >thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
>> >dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
>> >So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not?
>ark
>>
>> I would go more by the top view and also the feel of the ribs. You
>> should be able to feel some bumps to the ribs. If you can't feel
>> anything all, then they may be chubby.
>>
>> A lower belly could be caused by other things such as an injured back,
>> elderly cat with a weak back, a long back, etc. Ragdolls are actually
>> allowed a fat pad on the belly in the breed's characteristics. The cat
>> is not fat otherwise, just has a pad on the belly.
>
>I don't believe he was interested in a history of fat cats. His
>questions were well described and well thought-out. At no time does he
>give any indication of what the breed might be, yet here we have a
>virtual lecture on problems faced by different breeds. Keep to the
>facts, please. And answer ONLY those questions posed directly at hand.
>This will save everyone in the group some wasted time, and you, some
>wasted words.

Who peed in yout wheaties?

He did ask if a lower hanging belly was indicitive of a fat cat, and
it may not be. I gave some examples and answered the question.

Meghan Noecker
April 12th 07, 09:13 AM
On 11 Apr 2007 20:53:09 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>Hey, dip-****... I went back in an deleted that post from Google so
>the lady wouldn't see it (since she uses Google as well). Then YOU
>come along and inter a stupid comment like that, which brings it all
>back up. FYI, I was a little too hasty with Neghan... I somehow missed
>the first paragraph of her posting, to be honest with you. In it, she
>addresses the first poster's questions just fine. Plus, she iz a well-
>respected poster on Usenet. I thought I did her an injustice, and when
>IBen errs, IBen corrects. To the best of my humble abilities, anyway.
>And then here you come lumbering along... Look... I don't read or
>comment on your ****, so do me a favor... Don't read or comment on
>mine.

I think comcast may use google, but I am not using google's website. I
use Agent to download the posts and was able to download your post
regardless of his reply. I did already reply to it, but I see now that
you didn't mean to be so harsh, so please excuse my reply :)

IBen Getiner
April 12th 07, 11:26 AM
On Apr 12, 3:57�am, Meghan Noecker > wrote:
> On 11 Apr 2007 02:42:22 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
> wrote:
>
> >I don't know. You should ask the cook at your local Chinese
> >restaurant. He should be able to tell you the answer to that question
> >for sure. LOL..!! No... seriously. What does your vet say? I think
> >once that ol' drop starts to wobble to-and-fro, it's pretty much going
> >to be there no matter what. Even if the kat is dropping weight. And
> >especially as he/she gets older. That's my opinion. Although mine is
> >really no better than yours. Let's see if any of our prima donna know-
> >it-alls in here can do any better..
>
> Oh! I hadn't thought of that. That is probably what is being referred
> to.
>
> And *that isn't a low belly, but a separation of the skin from the
> muscle, and that is common and permanent. I don't know why it happens,
> but most adult cats have this eventually.

I think the separation of the skin from the muscle is pretty normal
for a cat, isn't it? I mean, pick up a bit of skin on your kitty's
back. It doesn't seem to be attached. Not like a human, anyway. But
that's a good answer to a question that has always puzzled me. That
explains why Franchester's gut always looks like it's dragging the
ground. He's not fat and in great shape, but that ol' gut just hangs
down there. It's not attached to the underlying muscle. That's what it
is. Just like the skin on his back..

IBen Getiner

J&T
April 13th 07, 11:01 PM
You dumb tard, you really think im the only person on the planet with this
name ? ive never even heard of those groups in the link you posted..

Wont even bother replying the the rest of the crap you spewed forth as all
it does is proves my original point.

Now move along child..

"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 11, 9:34?am, "J&T" > wrote:
> It was better than 99.99% of the posts ive seen from you, and I havent
> even
> been around here long..
>
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
> On Apr 11, 5:43?am, Meghan Noecker > wrote:
>

> > On 10 Apr 2007 22:42:22 -0700,
> > wrote:
>
> > >Hello, I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: if the belly
> > >drops below the ribs, cat overweight. Another is: if waist is
> > >thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
> > >dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
> > >So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? Mark
>
> > I would go more by the top view and also the feel of the ribs. You
> > should be able to feel some bumps to the ribs. If you can't feel
> > anything all, then they may be chubby.
>
> > A lower belly could be caused by other things such as an injured back,
> > elderly cat with a weak back, a long back, etc. Ragdolls are actually
> > allowed a fat pad on the belly in the breed's characteristics. The cat
> > is not fat otherwise, just has a pad on the belly.
>
> I don't believe he was interested in a history of fat cats. His
> questions were well described and well thought-out. At no time does he
> give any indication of what the breed might be, yet here we have a
> virtual lecture on problems faced by different breeds. Keep to the
> facts, please. And answer ONLY those questions posed directly at hand.
> This will save everyone in the group some wasted time, and you, some
> wasted words.
>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

Hey, dip-****... I went back in an deleted that post from Google so
the lady wouldn't see it (since she uses Google as well). Then YOU
come along and inter a stupid comment like that, which brings it all
back up. FYI, I was a little too hasty with Neghan... I somehow missed
the first paragraph of her posting, to be honest with you. In it, she
addresses the first poster's questions just fine. Plus, she iz a well-
respected poster on Usenet. I thought I did her an injustice, and when
IBen errs, IBen corrects. To the best of my humble abilities, anyway.
And then here you come lumbering along... Look... I don't read or
comment on your ****, so do me a favor... Don't read or comment on
mine.

Let me ask you a question... How does a person log in over 200,000
postings on Usenet? How is that done? Are you a spammer? Or are you a
****ing disabled cripple? It's one of the two. That or you're sucking
it in on SS disability... I guess you could be old and lonely and
helpless, though.. Which iz it?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

Wow... That's all I can ****ing say..

Again, my apologies to Neghan. The poster who I insulted without
proper cause. My bad.

IBen Getiner

J&T
April 13th 07, 11:06 PM
ahahahaha you ARE a dumb tard.. you searched my "nospam" email addy ??
ahahaha like most people dont use something like that....

bahahaha

Ahhh thats how to remove infants like you from outlook, creat a rule with
your name in it..

bye for good retard :)

On Apr 11, 9:34?am, "J&T" > wrote:
> It was better than 99.99% of the posts ive seen from you, and I havent
> even
> been around here long..
>
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
> On Apr 11, 5:43?am, Meghan Noecker > wrote:
>

> > On 10 Apr 2007 22:42:22 -0700,
> > wrote:
>
> > >Hello, I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: if the belly
> > >drops below the ribs, cat overweight. Another is: if waist is
> > >thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
> > >dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
> > >So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? Mark
>
> > I would go more by the top view and also the feel of the ribs. You
> > should be able to feel some bumps to the ribs. If you can't feel
> > anything all, then they may be chubby.
>
> > A lower belly could be caused by other things such as an injured back,
> > elderly cat with a weak back, a long back, etc. Ragdolls are actually
> > allowed a fat pad on the belly in the breed's characteristics. The cat
> > is not fat otherwise, just has a pad on the belly.
>
> I don't believe he was interested in a history of fat cats. His
> questions were well described and well thought-out. At no time does he
> give any indication of what the breed might be, yet here we have a
> virtual lecture on problems faced by different breeds. Keep to the
> facts, please. And answer ONLY those questions posed directly at hand.
> This will save everyone in the group some wasted time, and you, some
> wasted words.
>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

Hey, dip-****... I went back in an deleted that post from Google so
the lady wouldn't see it (since she uses Google as well). Then YOU
come along and inter a stupid comment like that, which brings it all
back up. FYI, I was a little too hasty with Neghan... I somehow missed
the first paragraph of her posting, to be honest with you. In it, she
addresses the first poster's questions just fine. Plus, she iz a well-
respected poster on Usenet. I thought I did her an injustice, and when
IBen errs, IBen corrects. To the best of my humble abilities, anyway.
And then here you come lumbering along... Look... I don't read or
comment on your ****, so do me a favor... Don't read or comment on
mine.

Let me ask you a question... How does a person log in over 200,000
postings on Usenet? How is that done? Are you a spammer? Or are you a
****ing disabled cripple? It's one of the two. That or you're sucking
it in on SS disability... I guess you could be old and lonely and
helpless, though.. Which iz it?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

Wow... That's all I can ****ing say..

Again, my apologies to Neghan. The poster who I insulted without
proper cause. My bad.

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
April 14th 07, 12:06 AM
On Apr 13, 6:01 pm, "J&T" > wrote:
> You dumb tard, you really think im the only person on the planet with this
> name ?

This is true. But there is no other J&T at

And that's the address affiliated with your name. It comes with every
post you submit. And thru Google, your entire personal and unique
posting history is at everybody's fingertips. Simply by going into
your posting and clicking on their 'view profile' option. LOL...!!
You're not only a lozer... you're also a ****ing liar. And a poor one
to boot.

> ive never even heard of those groups in the link you posted..

Google differs with you. Sorry!

IBen Getiner

> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
> On Apr 11, 9:34?am, "J&T" > wrote:
>

> > It was better than 99.99% of the posts ive seen from you, and I havent
> > even
> > been around here long..
>
> > "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
> > On Apr 11, 5:43?am, Meghan Noecker > wrote:

> > > I would go more by the top view and also the feel of the ribs. You
> > > should be able to feel some bumps to the ribs. If you can't feel
> > > anything all, then they may be chubby.
>
> > > A lower belly could be caused by other things such as an injured back,
> > > elderly cat with a weak back, a long back, etc. Ragdolls are actually
> > > allowed a fat pad on the belly in the breed's characteristics. The cat
> > > is not fat otherwise, just has a pad on the belly.
>
> > I don't believe he was interested in a history of fat cats. His
> > questions were well described and well thought-out. At no time does he
> > give any indication of what the breed might be, yet here we have a
> > virtual lecture on problems faced by different breeds. Keep to the
> > facts, please. And answer ONLY those questions posed directly at hand.
> > This will save everyone in the group some wasted time, and you, some
> > wasted words.
>
> >IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

> Hey, dip-****... I went back in an deleted that post from Google so
> the lady wouldn't see it (since she uses Google as well). Then YOU
> come along and inter a stupid comment like that, which brings it all
> back up. FYI, I was a little too hasty with Neghan... I somehow missed
> the first paragraph of her posting, to be honest with you. In it, she
> addresses the first poster's questions just fine. Plus, she iz a well-
> respected poster on Usenet. I thought I did her an injustice, and when
> IBen errs, IBen corrects. To the best of my humble abilities, anyway.
> And then here you come lumbering along... Look... I don't read or
> comment on your ****, so do me a favor... Don't read or comment on
> mine.
>
> Let me ask you a question... How does a person log in over 200,000
> postings on Usenet? How is that done? Are you a spammer? Or are you a
> ****ing disabled cripple? It's one of the two. That or you're sucking
> it in on SS disability... I guess you could be old and lonely and
> helpless, though.. Which iz it?
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hM...
>
> Wow... That's all I can ****ing say..
>
> Again, my apologies to Neghan. The poster who I insulted without
> proper cause. My bad.
>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

J&T
April 14th 07, 07:29 AM
You really are a retarded idiot child.. oh yes you are.. your so pathetic
its funny.

If you bothered to even look at the google search your so proud of, you
would see the posts you are so sure are mine are in at least 7 different
languages, as im obviously a lot smarter than you (well most life forms
are) but I dont know that many languages :) as much as I'd like to take
credit for that fact I'm afraid I cant.

So try to think before you post, a simple look as these wonderful facts of
yours would have saved you from making a tool of yourself, but then I
guess from your other posts you dont care about that.

So again idiot, be off with you. If you cant tell that is an
anti spam fake email addy used by 1000's to avoid spam then your in need of
more help than most people could give.

Though a quick search of you email addy in google sheds a lot of light on
your sordid peronality..

Abortion, death-penalty & homosexuality groups ? tsk tsk Iben.. And a
quick read though those posts shows just what sort of sick person you are,
that obviously takes some sort of sick pleasure from trying to make others
feel small while trying to make yourself look big from behind a keyboard.

But dont worry, your my hero, really you are :) bahahaha

On Apr 11, 9:34?am, "J&T" > wrote:
> It was better than 99.99% of the posts ive seen from you, and I havent
> even
> been around here long..
>
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
> On Apr 11, 5:43?am, Meghan Noecker > wrote:
>

> > On 10 Apr 2007 22:42:22 -0700,
> > wrote:
>
> > >Hello, I know one rule of thumb for overweight cats is: if the belly
> > >drops below the ribs, cat overweight. Another is: if waist is
> > >thicker than ribs, cat overweight. Well, both of my cats, have belly
> > >dropped, but at the same the waists are indented, thinner than chest.
> > >So, what gives? Do you think they are overweight or not? Mark
>
> > I would go more by the top view and also the feel of the ribs. You
> > should be able to feel some bumps to the ribs. If you can't feel
> > anything all, then they may be chubby.
>
> > A lower belly could be caused by other things such as an injured back,
> > elderly cat with a weak back, a long back, etc. Ragdolls are actually
> > allowed a fat pad on the belly in the breed's characteristics. The cat
> > is not fat otherwise, just has a pad on the belly.
>
> I don't believe he was interested in a history of fat cats. His
> questions were well described and well thought-out. At no time does he
> give any indication of what the breed might be, yet here we have a
> virtual lecture on problems faced by different breeds. Keep to the
> facts, please. And answer ONLY those questions posed directly at hand.
> This will save everyone in the group some wasted time, and you, some
> wasted words.
>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

Hey, dip-****... I went back in an deleted that post from Google so
the lady wouldn't see it (since she uses Google as well). Then YOU
come along and inter a stupid comment like that, which brings it all
back up. FYI, I was a little too hasty with Neghan... I somehow missed
the first paragraph of her posting, to be honest with you. In it, she
addresses the first poster's questions just fine. Plus, she iz a well-
respected poster on Usenet. I thought I did her an injustice, and when
IBen errs, IBen corrects. To the best of my humble abilities, anyway.
And then here you come lumbering along... Look... I don't read or
comment on your ****, so do me a favor... Don't read or comment on
mine.

Let me ask you a question... How does a person log in over 200,000
postings on Usenet? How is that done? Are you a spammer? Or are you a
****ing disabled cripple? It's one of the two. That or you're sucking
it in on SS disability... I guess you could be old and lonely and
helpless, though.. Which iz it?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

Wow... That's all I can ****ing say..

Again, my apologies to Neghan. The poster who I insulted without
proper cause. My bad.

IBen Getiner

J&T
April 14th 07, 07:32 AM
You really are a retarded idiot child.. oh yes you are.. your so pathetic
its funny.

If you bothered to even look at the google search your so proud of, you
would see the posts you are so sure are mine are in at least 7 different
languages, as im obviously a lot smarter than you (well most life forms
are) but I dont know that many languages :) as much as I'd like to take
credit for that fact I'm afraid I cant.

Also you searched for the email addy, no where at all in that search does
it list J&T. Try clicking on just a couple of the links and you would see
for yourself.

> [...]

>> addresses the first poster's questions just fine. Plus, she iz a well-
>> respected poster on Usenet. I thought I did her an injustice, and when
>> IBen errs, IBen corrects. To the best of my humble abilities, anyway.
>> And then here you come lumbering along... Look... I don't read or
>> comment on your ****, so do me a favor... Don't read or comment on
>> mine.
>>
>> Let me ask you a question... How does a person log in over 200,000
>> postings on Usenet? How is that done? Are you a spammer? Or are you a
>> ****ing disabled cripple? It's one of the two. That or you're sucking
>> it in on SS disability... I guess you could be old and lonely and
>> helpless, though.. Which iz it?
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hM...
>>
>> Wow... That's all I can ****ing say..
>>
>> Again, my apologies to Neghan. The poster who I insulted without

April 14th 07, 08:48 AM
On Apr 14, 2:32?am, "J&T" > wrote:
> You really are a retarded idio......

<snip LIES>

What was that, J&Y...? Come again...??

Look at the LOZER, people.... Over 30 postings per day for 20 YEARS.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hM...

Sorry, dude. But all of my postings under my profile are MINE. Just
like all under yours are YOU. Lying lozing sack of worthless Internet
****... Got NO--BODY. Got NUTTIN' but a computer screen! LOL....!!!
Bet you jack off a lot.

IBen Getiner

J&T
April 14th 07, 08:31 PM
ahahaha ahh your an excellent example of a tool, but good for a laugh..

4 points to consider reguarding your last infintile post..

1) your link doesnt even work ?
2) 30 posts a day for 20 years ? yea, ive been posting from 5 years old..
lol
3) your a retard
4) your a retard

I realise thats only really 3 points, but I thought the last was was worth
mentioning twice.

> What was that, J&Y...? Come again...??

Cant read ? sigh, I use the name J&T for posting, short for John & Tania,
thats me and my other half, and that link you posted before saying that
its all my posts, well if you bothered to look at any of the posts you
would see that NONE of them were posted by me.. but then that would take
intelligence, and im afriad you seem to have a very small supply of that,
so sorry for expecting you to actually check the facts that you thought you
had..

Dont worry, im holding my breath with hope that you might actually get
something right in your next post, please try not to get it wrong this time
:)

Though with the way your posts are degrading to pointless childish insults,
I dont think ill have much luck...

"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 14, 2:32?am, "J&T" > wrote:
>> You really are a retarded idio......
>
> <snip LIES>
>
> What was that, J&Y...? Come again...??
>
> Look at the LOZER, people.... Over 30 postings per day for 20 YEARS.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hM...
>
> Sorry, dude. But all of my postings under my profile are MINE. Just
> like all under yours are YOU. Lying lozing sack of worthless Internet
> ****... Got NO--BODY. Got NUTTIN' but a computer screen! LOL....!!!
> Bet you jack off a lot.
>
> IBen Getiner

Lynne
April 14th 07, 10:41 PM
on Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:31:53 GMT, "J&T" > wrote:

<a bunch of moronic BS>

People who engage trolls in this manner, especially after implying the
troll would be killfiled, are just as bad as the trolls themselves.

<plonk>

--
Lynne

J&T
April 15th 07, 07:44 AM
Oh I know, I should be a lot more mature than this :)

But now and then I just cant help myself, sorry if you feel you should
plonk me, but plonking me for for giving it to a lame troll in just one
thread ? no one made you read it :)

"Lynne" > wrote in message
m...
> on Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:31:53 GMT, "J&T" > wrote:
>
> <a bunch of moronic BS>
>
> People who engage trolls in this manner, especially after implying the
> troll would be killfiled, are just as bad as the trolls themselves.
>
> <plonk>
>
> --
> Lynne

IBen Getiner
April 16th 07, 12:35 AM
On Apr 14, 3:31 pm, "J&T" > wrote:
> ahahaha ahh your an excellent example of a tool, but good for a laugh...
>
> 4 points to consider regarding your last infintile post..
>
> 1) your link doesnt even work ?

Works fine for me. Did you click on it or did you just position your
cursor over it? You've got to click, you know....

I'll tell you what... I'll post it in a few other groups so other
folks can be the ultimate judge. Yep. That's what I'll do.. Gonna get
to the bottom of this clicking link problem.

> 2) 30 posts a day for 20 years ? yea, I've been posting from 5 years old..

Then you're a bigger lozer than I initially thought. Of course, you
can't prove that either.

<snip>

What was that, T&Y...? Come again....?? What were those other 2
points?

> > What was that, J&Y...? Come again...??
>
> Cant read ? sigh, I use the name J&T for posting, short for John & Tania,
> thats me and my other half,

Right.. SURE...!! LOL...!! What does she do for sex? Live under your
computer desk? Nobody can stay on Usenet as much as you do and have
ANY KIND of a ****ing life.... No---body.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

> and that link you posted before saying that
> its all my posts, well if you bothered to look at any of the posts you
> would see that NONE of them were posted by me..

They're ALL coming from your unique user address. Therefore, they are
YOURS. That's what the FBI would say.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

> but then that would take
> intelligence, and im afriad you seem to have a very small supply of that,
> so sorry for expecting you to actually check the facts that you thought you
> had..

You're not a very good liar. Your Google posting history disagrees
with you.. Google doesn't lie. YOU do.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

> Dont worry, im holding my breath with hope that you might actually get
> something right in your next post, please try not to get it wrong this time
> :)

I did not make up the facts. I am merely the messenger. A hand-maiden
of the truth. YOU'RE the one who'z posting history makes it ****ing
clear that you LIVE on Usenet. Day and nite, nite and day.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=asOhHQsAAADFFJr4y8hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

:)

> Though with the way your posts are degrading to pointless childish insults,

Only a child would find them insulting... Why do you? Is there
something else here that I've missed?

> I dont think ill have much luck...

Don't need luck. I've got you! A bono fide lifeless LOZER.