PDA

View Full Version : New member intro

kkatnhat
April 12th 07, 08:41 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is Kathy, I live in Bucks County, PA and just found your
group. I've been searching for good sites and forums for the last
couple of months because I lost my best friend and companion Kelsie on
Feb 2 due to the horrible and tainted commercial pet food. Also, just
last week my cat Daisy fell very ill after loosing weight rapidly and
just found out that she has hepatitis! I'm wondering since the
commercial pet food recall and outbreak, most conditions these pets
are suffering from are kidney and liver disorders and failure as well
as some cancers. So, I am almost convinced that her hepititis is a
direct cause of the food as well. Has anyone else experienced
hepititis with their animals recently?

This group seems to be great and I will be back often. Thank you in
advance,
Kathy

www.RootWisdom.com
Re-Discover The Olde Folkloric Ways Of Natural Health & Medicine

blkcatgal
April 13th 07, 02:41 PM
Welcome, Kathy. I am so sorry to hear about Kelsie and Daisy. This pet
food problem is horrible. It's sad to hear stories of animals that have
been tragically affected by this mess.

Sue

"kkatnhat" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello everyone!
>
> My name is Kathy, I live in Bucks County, PA and just found your
> group. I've been searching for good sites and forums for the last
> couple of months because I lost my best friend and companion Kelsie on
> Feb 2 due to the horrible and tainted commercial pet food. Also, just
> last week my cat Daisy fell very ill after loosing weight rapidly and
> just found out that she has hepatitis! I'm wondering since the
> commercial pet food recall and outbreak, most conditions these pets
> are suffering from are kidney and liver disorders and failure as well
> as some cancers. So, I am almost convinced that her hepititis is a
> direct cause of the food as well. Has anyone else experienced
> hepititis with their animals recently?
>
> This group seems to be great and I will be back often. Thank you in
> advance,
> Kathy
>

> www.RootWisdom.com
> Re-Discover The Olde Folkloric Ways Of Natural Health & Medicine

sheelagh
April 13th 07, 03:24 PM
On 13 Apr, 14:41, "blkcatgal" > wrote:
> Welcome, Kathy. I am so sorry to hear about Kelsie and Daisy. This pet
> food problem is horrible. It's sad to hear stories of animals that have
> been tragically affected by this mess.
>
> Sue
>
> "kkatnhat" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > Hello everyone!
>
> > My name is Kathy, I live in Bucks County, PA and just found your
> > group. I've been searching for good sites and forums for the last
> > couple of months because I lost my best friend and companion Kelsie on
> > Feb 2 due to the horrible and tainted commercial pet food. Also, just
> > last week my cat Daisy fell very ill after loosing weight rapidly and
> > just found out that she has hepatitis! I'm wondering since the
> > commercial pet food recall and outbreak, most conditions these pets
> > are suffering from are kidney and liver disorders and failure as well
> > as some cancers. So, I am almost convinced that her hepititis is a
> > direct cause of the food as well. Has anyone else experienced
> > hepititis with their animals recently?
>
> > This group seems to be great and I will be back often. Thank you in
> > advance,
> > Kathy
>
> >www.RootWisdom.com
> > Re-Discover The Olde Folkloric Ways Of Natural Health & Medicine- Hide quoted text -

Welcome to you.
I am also sorry to hear about the loss of your baby's. It is a
terrible thing to go through & the pain of that loss is physical as
well as psychological. I hope that you enjoy the group & join in every
now and again too..
S;o)

Rene S.
April 13th 07, 07:20 PM
I'm so sorry you've lost your cat this way. I have not heard any link
to hepatitis; however, I think the recall/investigation is only the
tip of the iceberg so far. Who knows what else will come out? I wish
you and Daisy luck. Hugs,
Rene