PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Molly

22brix
April 12th 07, 09:44 PM
I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker and
over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
kitty and I miss her horribly.

Bonnie

CatNipped
April 12th 07, 09:58 PM
{{{{{{{{{{Bonnie}}}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry to hear that. You did the right
thing, the last and most bitter gift we can give to our beloved fur-babies.
Purrs for your breaking heart and I'll light a candle tonight to help guide
Molly on her way to the Bridge.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"22brix" > wrote in message
>I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker
>and over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
>stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
>took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
>kitty and I miss her horribly.
>
> Bonnie

cybercat
April 12th 07, 10:09 PM
"22brix" > wrote in message
>I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker
>and over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
>stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
>took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
>kitty and I miss her horribly.

Oh Bonnie, I'm so sorry.

mlbriggs
April 12th 07, 10:11 PM
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:44:24 -0700, 22brix wrote:

> I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker and
> over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
> stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
> took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
> kitty and I miss her horribly.
>
> Bonnie

"...Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..."
Condolences for your aching heart. MLB

Matthew
April 12th 07, 10:51 PM
I am so sorry Bonnie

"22brix" > wrote in message
>I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker
>and over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
>stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
>took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
>kitty and I miss her horribly.
>
> Bonnie

cindys
April 12th 07, 11:15 PM
"22brix" > wrote in message
>I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker
>and over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
>stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
>took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
>kitty and I miss her horribly.
---------
Bonnie, I'm so sorry...
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

bookie
April 13th 07, 01:09 AM
On 12 Apr, 21:44, "22brix" > wrote:
> I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker and
> over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
> stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
> took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
> kitty and I miss her horribly.
>
> Bonnie

poor thing, you did the right thing for her though, myself, jessie and
terri send our condolences. she knows you still love her thoough I am
sure.
bookie

Lynne
April 13th 07, 01:28 AM
on Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:44:24 GMT, "22brix" >
wrote:

> I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and
> weaker and over the last several days was eating less and less. Today
> she started stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her
> through any more. I took her into the my vet and had her put to
> sleep. She was an incredible kitty and I miss her horribly.

Oh, Bonnie... I'm so sorry. You must be heart broken.

You did right by her, I'm sure you know this. I hope her passing was
peaceful. She knew she was loved, and now she is no longer in pain. You
and Tortle are in my thoughts.

--
Lynne

Cheryl
April 13th 07, 02:31 AM
On Thu 12 Apr 2007 04:44:24p, 22brix wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>:

> I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker
> and weaker and over the last several days was eating less and
> less. Today she started stumbling around and I realized I just
> can't put her through any more. I took her into the my vet and
> had her put to sleep. She was an incredible kitty and I miss her
> horribly.
>
> Bonnie

I'm so sorry for your loss.

--
Cheryl

sheelagh
April 13th 07, 02:53 AM
On 12 Apr, 21:44, "22brix" > wrote:
> I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker and
> over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
> stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
> took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
> kitty and I miss her horribly.
>
> Bonnie
Molly
---------
If it should be that I grow frail and weak
And pain should keep me from my sleep,
Then will you do what must be done,
For this -- the last battle -- can't be won.
You will be sad I understand,
But don't let grief then stay your hand,
For on this day, more than the rest,
Your love and friendship must stand the test.
We have had so many happy years,
You wouldn't want me to suffer so.
When the time comes, please, let me go.
Take me where my needs they will tend,
Only, stay with me till the end
And hold me firm and speak to me
Until my eyes no longer see.
I know in time you will agree
This is a kindness you do for me.
Although I need you to be so brave,
>From pain and suffering I have been saved.
Don't grieve that it must be you
Who has to decide this thing to do;
We've been so close -- we two -- these years,
Don't let your heart hold any tears.

We send our sincere condolences & soothing Purrs to you all to get you
through the following days. You have shown Molly the ultimate gift of
rest, for her sake rather than yours.....We have shed many tears for
you.
Rest easy
Hugs,
sheelagh x

Lis
April 13th 07, 02:08 PM
On Apr 12, 4:44 pm, "22brix" > wrote:
> I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker and
> over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
> stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
> took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
> kitty and I miss her horribly.
>
> Bonnie

I'm very sorry. I know how hard it is to make that decision, and how
much it hurts.

Lis

blkcatgal
April 13th 07, 02:35 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Molly. You have my heartfelt condolences.

S.

"22brix" > wrote in message
>I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker
>and over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
>stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
>took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
>kitty and I miss her horribly.
>
> Bonnie

Marissa
April 13th 07, 04:46 PM
I'm so very sorry.

Hugs and condolences to you and Molly.

You will meet your angel at the Bridge.

Maria

"22brix" > wrote in message
>I had to say goodbye to Molly today. She was becoming weaker and weaker
>and over the last several days was eating less and less. Today she started
>stumbling around and I realized I just can't put her through any more. I
>took her into the my vet and had her put to sleep. She was an incredible
>kitty and I miss her horribly.
>
> Bonnie

22brix
April 13th 07, 07:17 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your kind words. Molly's
passing was very peaceful. She was well-loved by my vet and her staff and
we were all petting her and telling her what a good girl she was. She just
went to sleep while we cried.

Tortle is sitting on my shoulder, purring and nuzzling my ear--she has
really comforted me and I hope I am doing the same for her. I absolutely
know I did the right thing but there's this huge, huge Molly shaped hole in
my life right now.

Thank you all for caring.

Bonnie