PDA

View Full Version : Re: Sweet Molly/Thank you

sheelagh
April 13th 07, 08:28 PM
On 13 Apr, 19:17, "22brix" > wrote:
> I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your kind words. Molly's
> passing was very peaceful. She was well-loved by my vet and her staff and
> we were all petting her and telling her what a good girl she was. She just
> went to sleep while we cried.
>
> Tortle is sitting on my shoulder, purring and nuzzling my ear--she has
> really comforted me and I hope I am doing the same for her. I absolutely
> know I did the right thing but there's this huge, huge Molly shaped hole in
> my life right now.
>
> Thank you all for caring.
>
> Bonnie

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your kind words.
Molly's
> passing was very peaceful. She was well-loved by my vet and her staff and
> we were all petting her and telling her what a good girl she was. She just
> went to sleep while we cried.
>
> Tortle is sitting on my shoulder, purring and nuzzling my ear--she has
> really comforted me and I hope I am doing the same for her. I absolutely
> know I did the right thing but there's this huge, huge Molly shaped hole in
> my life right now.
>
> Thank you all for caring.

You were Molly's Rock & she was yours too.
It is only to be expected that you will feel her loss like a weight on
your soul.
No one could say that you were anything but unflinching when it came
to the ultimate sacrifice of allowing her cross the Rainbow Bridge...
In doing so, you showed yourself to be the the best slave that a cat
could wish for...
A true soul mate. A friend in need Is a true friend indeed..

Poor Tortle must be mystified as to why things have changed & why you
are so sad. If only we could talk to our feline friends...
Tortle will do her best to help you through this time of great
sadness. It is wonderful to know that despite your terrible loss, that
you can find it in your heart to share your grief with her too..

Thinking of you all the time & wishing you soothing purrs to help heal
the wounds of a broken heart....
Molly will always be in your heart until you meet again....
Hugs,
S...