PDA

View Full Version : Ping Barry

cybercat
April 14th 07, 10:08 PM
I don't want to fight with you. I am finished fighting with you.

I only replied to your post to try to be civil.

We can't be friends, but we should be able to be civil.

I also replied because I miss you, and I know you miss me. But we're bad for
each other. For whatever reason, we can't avoid conflict and hurt. And I do
think we have tried.

Be the bigger man and just let it go.

Usenet needs no help from us to carry on the freak show.

bookie
April 14th 07, 11:52 PM
On 14 Apr, 22:08, "cybercat" > wrote:
> I don't want to fight with you. I am finished fighting with you.
>
> I only replied to your post to try to be civil.
>
> We can't be friends, but we should be able to be civil.
>
> I also replied because I miss you, and I know you miss me. But we're bad for
> each other. For whatever reason, we can't avoid conflict and hurt. And I do
> think we have tried.
>
> Be the bigger man and just let it go.
>
> Usenet needs no help from us to carry on the freak show.

what the hell has prompted this then????
big bad barry being ungrateful at some sympathy again, if he is going
off his head because you have sent him some boxes of catfood you can
always send them to me instead :-) woudl be much appreciated now we
have an extra mouth to feed

bookie

cybercat
April 14th 07, 11:58 PM
"bookie" > wrote

> what the hell has prompted this then????

I'm just always hurting his feelings and he's always hurting mine.

It's a shame. And no doubt both of our faults, though we each
like to say it is all the other's fault.

sheelagh
April 15th 07, 02:32 AM
On 14 Apr, 23:58, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote
>

> > what the hell has prompted this then????
>
> I'm just always hurting his feelings and he's always hurting mine.
>
> It's a shame. And no doubt both of our faults, though we each
> like to say it is all the other's fault.

It is a shame. ( outrageous, but truthful)
I see you both as soul mates....& so does everyone else...

But when you are angry with one another, woe betide the fool caught in
the middle.
I wouldn't like to be there, for caring about both off [email protected] the same
time...
You both have good points, yet you both feel the need to negative with
the other...

Can't we just stick to these ones..Please?One word.=Respect the others
time and place....
You are both good People
S;o)

cats are YUMMY
April 15th 07, 08:44 PM
On Apr 14, 9:32 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 14 Apr, 23:58, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > "bookie" > wrote
>
> > > what the hell has prompted this then????
>
> > I'm just always hurting his feelings and he's always hurting mine.
>
> > It's a shame. And no doubt both of our faults, though we each
> > like to say it is all the other's fault.
>
> It is a shame. ( outrageous, but truthful)
> I see you both as soul mates....& so does everyone else...
>
> But when you are angry with one another, woe betide the fool caught in
> the middle.
> I wouldn't like to be there, for caring about both off [email protected] the same
> time...
> You both have good points, yet you both feel the need to negative with
> the other...
>
> Can't we just stick to these ones..Please?One word.=Respect the others
> time and place....
> You are both good People
> S;o)

Why don't all of you desperate losers step away from your keyboards
and try to build relationships with real people for once?

bookie
April 15th 07, 11:28 PM
On 15 Apr, 20:44, "cats are YUMMY" > wrote:
> On Apr 14, 9:32 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>

> > On 14 Apr, 23:58, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > > "bookie" > wrote

> > > I'm just always hurting his feelings and he's always hurting mine.
>
> > > It's a shame. And no doubt both of our faults, though we each
> > > like to say it is all the other's fault.
>
> > It is a shame. ( outrageous, but truthful)
> > I see you both as soul mates....& so does everyone else...
>
> > But when you are angry with one another, woe betide the fool caught in
> > the middle.
> > I wouldn't like to be there, for caring about both off [email protected] the same
> > time...
> > You both have good points, yet you both feel the need to negative with
> > the other...
>
> > Can't we just stick to these ones..Please?One word.=Respect the others
> > time and place....
> > You are both good People
> > S;o)
>
> Why don't all of you desperate losers step away from your keyboards
> and try to build relationships with real people for once?- Hide quoted text -

nah! this is much more fun! when you have arguments of the kind that
explode on here but with real people it gets nasty and messy, but on
here you can really let rip at someone about something and get it all
out of your system and then when you are done you just turn your
computer off and that's that.
i find some of the arguments here really therapeutic and the
opportunities to vent spleen on here are too good to miss (and very
beneficial for the soul, kind of purgative).

real people can be soooo dull cos you have to be nice to them most of
the time whereas here you have a right old ding dong if you want and
let out all your frustrations. you just have to wait for the next
stupid **** who posts something along the lines of 'where can I get my
cat declawed cheaply?' and the floodgates of abuse open.

soooooooo cathartic

bookie

cybercat
April 16th 07, 01:07 AM
"bookie" > wrote

> nah! this is much more fun! when you have arguments of the kind that
> explode on here but with real people it gets nasty and messy, but on
> here you can really let rip at someone about something and get it all
> out of your system and then when you are done you just turn your
> computer off and that's that.
> i find some of the arguments here really therapeutic and the
> opportunities to vent spleen on here are too good to miss (and very
> beneficial for the soul, kind of purgative).
>
> real people can be soooo dull cos you have to be nice to them most of
> the time whereas here you have a right old ding dong if you want and
> let out all your frustrations. you just have to wait for the next
> stupid **** who posts something along the lines of 'where can I get my
> cat declawed cheaply?' and the floodgates of abuse open.
>
> soooooooo cathartic

Nicely put, Bookie! Cat Protector is excellent for target practice.

cats are YUMMY
April 16th 07, 06:00 AM
On Apr 15, 6:28 pm, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 15 Apr, 20:44, "cats are YUMMY" > wrote:

> > > It is a shame. ( outrageous, but truthful)
> > > I see you both as soul mates....& so does everyone else...
>
> > > But when you are angry with one another, woe betide the fool caught in
> > > the middle.
> > > I wouldn't like to be there, for caring about both off [email protected] the same
> > > time...
> > > You both have good points, yet you both feel the need to negative with
> > > the other...
>
> > > Can't we just stick to these ones..Please?One word.=Respect the others
> > > time and place....
> > > You are both good People
> > > S;o)
>
> > Why don't all of you desperate losers step away from your keyboards
> > and try to build relationships with real people for once?- Hide quoted text -

> nah! this is much more fun! when you have arguments of the kind that
> explode on here but with real people it gets nasty and messy, but on
> here you can really let rip at someone about something and get it all
> out of your system and then when you are done you just turn your
> computer off and that's that.
> i find some of the arguments here really therapeutic and the
> opportunities to vent spleen on here are too good to miss (and very
> beneficial for the soul, kind of purgative).
>
> real people can be soooo dull cos you have to be nice to them most of
> the time whereas here you have a right old ding dong if you want and
> let out all your frustrations. you just have to wait for the next
> stupid **** who posts something along the lines of 'where can I get my
> cat declawed cheaply?' and the floodgates of abuse open.
>
> soooooooo cathartic
>
> bookie- Hide quoted text -

I sense irony.
;-)

body sweat
April 17th 07, 08:31 PM
On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Usenet needs no help from us to carry on the freak show.

I don't have time for this crap

body sweat
April 17th 07, 08:33 PM
On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> I don't want to fight with you. I am finished fighting with you.
>
> I only replied to your post to try to be civil.
>
> We can't be friends, but we should be able to be civil.
>
> I also replied because I miss you, and I know you miss me. But we're bad for
> each other. For whatever reason, we can't avoid conflict and hurt. And I do
> think we have tried.
>
> Be the bigger man and just let it go.
>
> Usenet needs no help from us to carry on the freak show.

I apologize for hurting your feelings cyber. Yes, I can be very
competitive.

I hate that about me sometimes... it's what makes us freaks freaks...

body sweat
April 17th 07, 09:00 PM
On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> I don't want to fight with you. I am finished fighting with you.
>
> I only replied to your post to try to be civil.
>
> We can't be friends, but we should be able to be civil.
>
> I also replied because I miss you, and I know you miss me. But we're bad for
> each other. For whatever reason, we can't avoid conflict and hurt. And I do
> think we have tried.
>
> Be the bigger man and just let it go.
>
> Usenet needs no help from us to carry on the freak show.

see if you can play the 3rd or 4th song in the little player at
http://www.kirkfranklin.us/index3.html
it's in top left corner, can't miss it

Matt would really like it, it's called "Let It Go"

cats are YUMMY
April 17th 07, 10:24 PM
On Apr 17, 3:31 pm, body sweat > wrote:
> On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > Usenet needs no help from us to carry on the freak show.
>
> I don't have time for this crap

LOFL

You have another pressing engagement? Do you have to get back to the
bong soon?

sheelagh
April 17th 07, 10:52 PM
On 17 Apr, 22:24, cats are YUMMY > wrote:
> On Apr 17, 3:31 pm, body sweat > wrote:
>
> > On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > > Usenet needs no help from us to carry on the freak show.
>
> > I don't have time for this crap
>
> LOFL
>
> You have another pressing engagement? Do you have to get back to the
> bong soon?

why are so worride. Are you terrified you won't get it next?
He's right, I can take or leave you..
but right now I CHOOSE to leave you

cats are YUMMY
April 17th 07, 11:06 PM
On Apr 17, 5:52 pm, sheelagh > wrote:
> On 17 Apr, 22:24, cats are YUMMY > wrote:

> > > I don't have time for this crap
>
> > LOFL
>
> > You have another pressing engagement? Do you have to get back to the
> > bong soon?
>
> why are so worride. Are you terrified you won't get it next?
> He's right, I can take or leave you..
> but right now I CHOOSE to leave you

You've already claimed to kave killfiled me about 3 times so far this
year, dimwit.
For your edification: killfiling someone means you CAN'T READ THEIR
POSTS.

Logically, then, one cannot respond to posts one cannot read.

Are you following me? Or do you need pictures again?

sheelagh
April 18th 07, 11:55 AM
On 17 Apr, 23:06, cats are YUMMY > wrote:
> On Apr 17, 5:52 pm, sheelagh > wrote:

> > > LOFL
>
> > > You have another pressing engagement? Do you have to get back to the
> > > bong soon?
>
> > why are so worride. Are you terrified you won't get it next?
> > He's right, I can take or leave you..
> > but right now I CHOOSE to leave you
>
> You've already claimed to kave killfiled me about 3 times so far this
> year, dimwit.
> For your edification: killfiling someone means you CAN'T READ THEIR
> POSTS.
>
> Logically, then, one cannot respond to posts one cannot read.
>
> Are you following me? Or do you need pictures again?- Hide quoted text -

I didn't kill file this alias. And what part of I CHOOSE to leave you
don't you understand?

I kill filed Sheila luv me @ yahoo. com. which is something I have
already told you, as you well know!!

Perhaps it is you who needs the pictures to explain that I don't see
why I should kill file you.
I can't stand you... But, SO WHAT?
Who cares?
I for one don't..
I have to feel an emotion about the perdson to be moved by them, & I
feel nothing when I think of you. Have I got that through to you yet?
Or are you the only person on Usenet that doesn't understand these
simple words?

I don't even care if you find kittens yummy, idiot. Your only doing
this for attention, & every single person here realises it, except you
of course....
I save killfile for those I can't few mental freaks that can't be
helped, so consider this as your last chance.
1 single more stupid remark, & your gone; a lost case as such....

body sweat
April 18th 07, 12:17 PM
On Apr 18, 6:55 am, sheelagh > wrote:

> 1 single more stupid remark, & your gone; a lost case as such....

can't find one thing redeeming about him eh? I don't understand your
hopes.
He's never interested in adding anything intelligent, or mildly
amusing. It's always destructive.

I should have never started posting again. I think If I go away, Nick
will go away.

I'll just go away.. it's all my fault. I stepped in a pile of Nick The
Prick when I posted something in the beatles group. Ever since then..
it's been nothing but pure fantasy on his part.

sheelagh
April 18th 07, 01:46 PM
On 18 Apr, 12:17, body sweat > wrote:
> On Apr 18, 6:55 am, sheelagh > wrote:
>
> > 1 single more stupid remark, & your gone; a lost case as such....
>
> can't find one thing redeeming about him eh? I don't understand your
> hopes.
> He's never interested in adding anything intelligent, or mildly
> amusing. It's always destructive.
>
> I should have never started posting again. I think If I go away, Nick
> will go away.
>
> I'll just go away.. it's all my fault. I stepped in a pile of Nick The
> Prick when I posted something in the beatles group. Ever since then..
> it's been nothing but pure fantasy on his part.

> can't find one thing redeeming about him eh? I don't understand your
> hopes.

I didn't really, I just prayed for him, but I see he didn't want to be
helped now.

> He's never interested in adding anything intelligent, or mildly
> amusing. It's always destructive.

This is very true. It demeans him as a human, but he can't see that
either...

> I should have never started posting again. I think If I go away, Nick
> will go away.

Never say that, because it simply isn't true Barry.

He did have a try whilst you were away, but every single one of us
ignored him..
& guess what?

You got it, he fled with his legs between his tail as usual. it was
wonderful, lol
S;o)

sheelagh
April 18th 07, 02:44 PM
On 16 Apr, 06:00, "cats are YUMMY" > wrote:
> On Apr 15, 6:28 pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> > > Why don't all of you desperate losers step away from your keyboards
> > > and try to build relationships with real people for once?- Hide quoted text -

> > nah! this is much more fun! when you have arguments of the kind that
> > explode on here but with real people it gets nasty and messy, but on
> > here you can really let rip at someone about something and get it all
> > out of your system and then when you are done you just turn your
> > computer off and that's that.
> > i find some of the arguments here really therapeutic and the
> > opportunities to vent spleen on here are too good to miss (and very
> > beneficial for the soul, kind of purgative).
>
> > real people can be soooo dull cos you have to be nice to them most of
> > the time whereas here you have a right old ding dong if you want and
> > let out all your frustrations. you just have to wait for the next
> > stupid **** who posts something along the lines of 'where can I get my
> > cat declawed cheaply?' and the floodgates of abuse open.
>
> > soooooooo cathartic
>
> > bookie- Hide quoted text -

> I sense irony.

In a manner, I think you could be right there;o)
Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind here...
Having said that, Bookie has a very good point there too.
When someone gets my goat going, I don't care who I have to push past
to get to my target...
But then again, I don't fly off the handle for no reason at all.
So Bookie "is right there"
Once said, as far as I am concerned it is forgotten, unless someone
makes a habit of standing all over me, then it gets personal...& if
you plain Can't reason with them, then it's time to get those claws
out & scrape them down a chalk board....
Calling me Racist is about the worst thing someone can call me
(Now lets wait and see what Nick makes of this one- some people are so
predictable)
S;o)

April 18th 07, 03:44 PM
On 15 Apr, 23:28, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 15 Apr, 20:44, "cats are YUMMY" > wrote:

> > > It is a shame. ( outrageous, but truthful)
> > > I see you both as soul mates....& so does everyone else...
>
> > > But when you are angry with one another, woe betide the fool caught in
> > > the middle.
> > > I wouldn't like to be there, for caring about both off [email protected] the same
> > > time...
> > > You both have good points, yet you both feel the need to negative with
> > > the other...
>
> > > Can't we just stick to these ones..Please?One word.=Respect the others
> > > time and place....
> > > You are both good People
> > > S;o)
>
> > Why don't all of you desperate losers step away from your keyboards
> > and try to build relationships with real people for once?- Hide quoted text -

> nah! this is much more fun! when you have arguments of the kind that
> explode on here but with real people it gets nasty and messy, but on
> here you can really let rip at someone about something and get it all
> out of your system and then when you are done you just turn your
> computer off and that's that.
> i find some of the arguments here really therapeutic and the
> opportunities to vent spleen on here are too good to miss (and very
> beneficial for the soul, kind of purgative).
>
> real people can be soooo dull cos you have to be nice to them most of
> the time whereas here you have a right old ding dong if you want and
> let out all your frustrations. you just have to wait for the next
> stupid **** who posts something along the lines of 'where can I get my
> cat declawed cheaply?' and the floodgates of abuse open.
>
> soooooooo cathartic
>
> bookie- Hide quoted text -

How Honest you are.
I feel the same way at times too.

April 18th 07, 03:56 PM
> wrote
>
> How Honest you are.
> I feel the same way at times too.

She really is honest, and expressed exactly what I feel. In a perfect
world nobody would ever let anyone "have it" but this world is far
from perfect and a little valve to let some steam escape is a good
thing. Who better to release it on than those who are cruel and
irresponsible about the creatures who depend on us? Or other
deserving asses. (Although, I have to say ... my online behavior
is not much different than my "real life" behavior with these jerks.)

More common and much more morally wrong is the practice of
most cowards: to vent their anger on those who love them most,
just because there will be no repercussions and because the damage
caused to someone who already feels tenderly toward them will
be greater. More bang for their sadistic buck, so to speak.

cats are YUMMY
April 19th 07, 12:21 AM
On Apr 18, 7:17 am, body sweat > wrote:
> I should have never started posting again. I think If I go away, Nick
> will go away.

<DING DING DING>

We have a winner!

> I'll just go away.. it's all my fault. I stepped in a pile of Nick The
> Prick when I posted something in the beatles group. Ever since then..

You know full well it started in RFC last year with your juvenile
racist jokes. Don't even try to pull the "oh, I just innocently posted
in Beatles group one day" crap.

sheelagh
April 19th 07, 03:25 AM
On 19 Apr, 00:21, cats are YUMMY > wrote:
> On Apr 18, 7:17 am, body sweat > wrote:
>
> > I should have never started posting again. I think If I go away, Nick
> > will go away.
>
> <DING DING DING>
>
> We have a winner!
>
> > I'll just go away.. it's all my fault. I stepped in a pile of Nick The
> > Prick when I posted something in the beatles group. Ever since then..
>
> You know full well it started in RFC last year with your juvenile
> racist jokes. Don't even try to pull the "oh, I just innocently posted
> in Beatles group one day" crap.

Yeah Yeah Yeah...
Why don't you just lay down and die, just like your pussy seems to
have done in your latest photo you took of her...( which type of pussy
is debatable,) but either way they're are all gone and dried up for
you Nick the Prick

We would like that SOOOOOO Much BETTER....

body sweat
April 19th 07, 03:47 AM
On Apr 18, 10:25 pm, sheelagh > wrote:

> We would like that SOOOOOO Much BETTER....

wash your mouth out with soap!

lol

well well well...

look who just came out the shell

the hell you say

studies have proved that people who keep replying to ntp lose 3 points
a month off dey IQ

but I aint' let him bother me none now...
I got keep much iq i can

he's just ****tay

body sweat
April 19th 07, 04:16 AM
On Apr 14, 6:52 pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> what the hell has prompted this then????
> big bad barry being ungrateful at some sympathy again, if he is going
> off his head because you have sent him some boxes of catfood you can
> always send them to me instead :-) woudl be much appreciated now we
> have an extra mouth to feed
>
> bookie

go BIG BAD BOOKIE let it all out