PDA

View Full Version : My dirty pussy.

James
April 15th 07, 05:14 AM
She an indoor only to sleep cat who spends most the time outside. She
must like playing in the dirt because lately her fur is dust covered
instead of nice smooth gray. She also don't seem to lick me as much
as she used to. Short of keeping her indoors, how can I get her to
groom herself more. She a year old spayed at 4 months.

mlbriggs
April 15th 07, 06:17 AM
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:14:34 -0700, James wrote:

> She an indoor only to sleep cat who spends most the time outside. She
> must like playing in the dirt because lately her fur is dust covered
> instead of nice smooth gray. She also don't seem to lick me as much
> as she used to. Short of keeping her indoors, how can I get her to
> groom herself more. She a year old spayed at 4 months.

Try brushing and combing her -- set a good example. MLB