PDA

View Full Version : Ping Matthew

Lynne
April 15th 07, 08:51 PM
Somehow you ended up in my killfile. I just realized it today when
Cybercat quoted you. I can assure you it was accidental(!!), but wanted to
let you know in case I haven't responded to any posts you have made to me
recently.

I better watch my itchy trigger finger on that killfile button. Now I'm
wondering who I missed when I accidentally put you there?

Anyway, welcome back. I've missed you! :)

--
Lynne

Matthew
April 15th 07, 09:13 PM