PDA

View Full Version : Recall, Dino's sick, and had some recalled food!

April 16th 07, 01:57 AM
I had some Special Kitty, The brands and numbers on the lists
recalled. I stopped giving it to him as soon as I heard about it,
which was about the same day everyone did. He's been totally normal,
then got very lethargic the last few days, no appetite, seems to be
using the box fine though. I have an appointment with the vet first
thing am, and he actually is acting a fair bit more like himself, but
still barely eating. Is this late for symptoms to be showing or could
it still be from that stuff?

Matthew
April 16th 07, 02:23 AM
Yes it could
Possible to get the furball to a 24 hour emergency clinic if conditions
worsen

ups.com...