PDA

View Full Version : Natural Balance pulls 2 dry foods????

buglady
April 16th 07, 02:18 PM
Itchmo is reporting a company email and a phone call to Natural Balance
confirming this issue.There is nothing as of this post on Natural Balance
website nor at the FDA. Problems reported by pet owners are gastric upset.
If you feed this food check with your retailer to see if they've pulled it.
I'd ask to see any documentation they have from the company for taking it
off the shelf. Get on the phone and call Natural Balance. I'm not sure yet
what is going on here. Apparently this is not an official
recall.........then what the heck is it?

Venison and Brown Rice Dry Dog Formula
Venison and Green Pea Dry Cat Formula

I'd read through all the comments too.
http://www.itchmo.com/read/natural-balance-pulling-venison-dry-dog-formula_2
0070415

buglady
take out the dog before replying

chatnoir
April 16th 07, 03:05 PM
On Apr 16, 7:18 am, "buglady" > wrote:
> Itchmo is reporting a company email and a phone call to Natural Balance
> confirming this issue.There is nothing as of this post on Natural Balance
> website nor at the FDA. Problems reported by pet owners are gastric upset.
> If you feed this food check with your retailer to see if they've pulled it.
> I'd ask to see any documentation they have from the company for taking it
> off the shelf. Get on the phone and call Natural Balance. I'm not sure yet
> what is going on here. Apparently this is not an official
> recall.........then what the heck is it?
>
> Venison and Brown Rice Dry Dog Formula
> Venison and Green Pea Dry Cat Formula
>
> I'd read through all the comments too.http://www.itchmo.com/read/natural-balance-pulling-venison-dry-dog-fo...
> 0070415
>
> buglady
> take out the dog before replying

Make a tiny URL of that so it will fit on one line!:

http://tinyurl.com/

buglady
April 16th 07, 07:49 PM
"chatnoir" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Make a tiny URL of that so it will fit on one line!:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/

I don't have time, if you do have at it!