PDA

View Full Version : Healthy diet.


Z
April 16th 07, 07:03 PM
http://foodshealthy.googlepages.com/

April 16th 07, 07:44 PM
On Apr 16, 11:03 am, "Z" > wrote:
> http://foodshealthy.googlepages.com/

Eat hard, die hard. That's life.

April 16th 07, 09:39 PM
On Apr 16, 1:43 pm, Deeply Filled Mortician
> wrote:
> Make credence recognised that on 16 Apr 2007 11:44:12 -0700,
> " > has scripted:
>
> >On Apr 16, 11:03 am, "Z" > wrote:
> >>http://foodshealthy.googlepages.com/
>
> >Eat hard, die hard. That's life.
>
> Sounds much cooler that if 'fat' is used.
> --
> ---
> DFM -http://www.deepfriedmars.com
> ---
> --

You ought to know. Morticians take care of them afterward.

Deeply Filled Mortician
April 16th 07, 09:43 PM
Make credence recognised that on 16 Apr 2007 11:44:12 -0700,
" > has scripted:

>On Apr 16, 11:03 am, "Z" > wrote:
>> http://foodshealthy.googlepages.com/
>
>Eat hard, die hard. That's life.

Sounds much cooler that if 'fat' is used.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
---
--

Deeply Filled Mortician
April 16th 07, 11:07 PM
Make credence recognised that on 16 Apr 2007 13:39:11 -0700,
" > has scripted:

>On Apr 16, 1:43 pm, Deeply Filled Mortician
> wrote:
>> Make credence recognised that on 16 Apr 2007 11:44:12 -0700,
>> " > has scripted:
>>
>> >On Apr 16, 11:03 am, "Z" > wrote:
>> >>http://foodshealthy.googlepages.com/
>>
>> >Eat hard, die hard. That's life.
>>
>> Sounds much cooler that if 'fat' is used.
>> --
>> ---
>> DFM -http://www.deepfriedmars.com
>> ---
>> --
>
>You ought to know. Morticians take care of them afterward.

Damn, you're so hardcore, I'll probably have to plonk you.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
---
--

April 16th 07, 11:09 PM
On Apr 16, 3:07 pm, Deeply Filled Mortician
> wrote:
> Make credence recognised that on 16 Apr 2007 13:39:11 -0700,
> " > has scripted:
>
>
>
>
>
> >On Apr 16, 1:43 pm, Deeply Filled Mortician
> > wrote:
> >> Make credence recognised that on 16 Apr 2007 11:44:12 -0700,
> >> " > has scripted:
>
> >> >On Apr 16, 11:03 am, "Z" > wrote:
> >> >>http://foodshealthy.googlepages.com/
>
> >> >Eat hard, die hard. That's life.
>
> >> Sounds much cooler that if 'fat' is used.
> >> --
> >> ---
> >> DFM -http://www.deepfriedmars.com
> >> ---
> >> --
>
> >You ought to know. Morticians take care of them afterward.
>
> Damn, you're so hardcore, I'll probably have to plonk you.

To create more business for yourself, I see.

> --
> ---
> DFM -http://www.deepfriedmars.com
> ---
> --- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Deeply Filled Mortician
April 17th 07, 12:12 PM
Make credence recognised that on 16 Apr 2007 15:09:07 -0700,
" > has scripted:

>On Apr 16, 3:07 pm, Deeply Filled Mortician
> wrote:
>> Make credence recognised that on 16 Apr 2007 13:39:11 -0700,
>> " > has scripted:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >On Apr 16, 1:43 pm, Deeply Filled Mortician
>> > wrote:
>> >> Make credence recognised that on 16 Apr 2007 11:44:12 -0700,
>> >> " > has scripted:
>>
>> >> >On Apr 16, 11:03 am, "Z" > wrote:
>> >> >>http://foodshealthy.googlepages.com/
>>
>> >> >Eat hard, die hard. That's life.
>>
>> >> Sounds much cooler that if 'fat' is used.
>> >> --
>> >> ---
>> >> DFM -http://www.deepfriedmars.com
>> >> ---
>> >> --
>>
>> >You ought to know. Morticians take care of them afterward.
>>
>> Damn, you're so hardcore, I'll probably have to plonk you.
>
>To create more business for yourself, I see.

What business is that?
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
---
--