PDA

View Full Version : OT anyone seen

Matthew
April 17th 07, 04:27 AM
Anyone seen Grind house yet

If not it was an awesome film Bruce willis and Kirk Russell truly at their
worse being their best

IBen Getiner
April 17th 07, 09:55 AM
On Apr 16, 11:27�pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Anyone seen Grind house yet
>
> If not it was an awesome film *Bruce willis and Kirk Russell *truly at their
> worse being their best

Hey, ignoramus... This is a CAT group. Not an entertainment group. We
don't go over to THEIR group and post off-topic things about cats, so
don't come HERE posting off-topic things about movies. Besides...
those two guys are has-Bens...

IBen Getiner

sheelagh
April 17th 07, 10:34 AM
On 17 Apr, 09:55, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> On Apr 16, 11:27?pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> > Anyone seen Grind house yet
>
> > If not it was an awesome film ?Bruce willis and Kirk Russell ?truly at their
> > worse being their best
>
> Hey, ignoramus... This is a CAT group. Not an entertainment group. We
> don't go over to THEIR group and post off-topic things about cats, so
> don't come HERE posting off-topic things about movies. Besides...
> those two guys are has-Bens...
>
> IBen Getiner

And you are......?

body sweat
April 17th 07, 11:02 AM
On Apr 16, 11:27 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Anyone seen Grind house yet
>
> If not it was an awesome film Bruce willis and Kirk Russell truly at their
> worse being their best

I haven't seen that one yet. Ill be on the lookout for that title.
Russel is someone I have liked and haven't liked.

My general opinion is that he is VERY talented... I did watch the
poseidon adventure. Russel is someone I see as not giving his best. I
think he's capable of better acting. I'm sure that has everything to
do with the directors cuts.

Bruce willis? HE'S A SHOAT SOMBITCH but I really like his acting.

body sweat
April 17th 07, 11:03 AM
On Apr 17, 4:55 am, IBen Getiner > wrote:

>Yeah, I saw it loved it! Next time I watch it, I plan to take a stick of butter with me to bed.

Damn Iben, I don't believe I would have told that!

Matthew
April 17th 07, 05:00 PM
"body sweat" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 17, 4:55 am, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>
>>Yeah, I saw it loved it! Next time I watch it, I plan to take a stick of
>>butter with me to bed.
>
> Damn Iben, I don't believe I would have told that!

I am so glad I am him kill filed I guess the idiot can't get that thru his
head. But a simple [email protected] you Bend over can be passed on thru everyone else
If you all don't mind doing that

Dam bring butter to bed he must be waiting for Nick

Matthew
April 17th 07, 05:04 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 17 Apr, 09:55, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>> On Apr 16, 11:27?pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>>
>> > Anyone seen Grind house yet
>>
>> > If not it was an awesome film ?Bruce willis and Kirk Russell ?truly at
>> > their
>> > worse being their best

< snipped for being posted by a ignorant momma's boy who watches his parent
form the under the bedroom room >

And you are......? He is not even close

Sheelagh come on please snip the idiot many of us have him kill filed so
we don't have to read his BS. He is a moron
But I still love you :-)

cybercat
April 17th 07, 06:09 PM
"Matthew" > wrote

> Dam bring butter to bed he must be waiting for Nick

Nick would eat the butter.

Matthew
April 17th 07, 06:19 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote
>>
>> Dam bring butter to bed he must be waiting for Nick
>
> Nick would eat the butter.

I think I am going to be sick

cybercat
April 17th 07, 07:12 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote
>>>
>>> Dam bring butter to bed he must be waiting for Nick
>>
>> Nick would eat the butter.
>
> I think I am going to be sick

Then my work here is done. :D

Lynne
April 18th 07, 04:27 AM
on Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:12:23 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Matthew" > wrote

>>> Nick would eat the butter.
>>
>> I think I am going to be sick
>>

> Then my work here is done. :D

I should read more of these OT threads. Classic!

--
Lynne