PDA

View Full Version : Now they've gone a little too far.....

Sandy McDermin
April 18th 07, 02:42 AM
Has anyone seen this recent link on google? Anyone interested in making it?

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Kitty-Litter-Cake

Sherry
April 18th 07, 03:04 AM
On Apr 17, 8:42?pm, "Sandy McDermin" > wrote:
> Has anyone seen this recent link on google? Anyone interested in making it?
>
> http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Kitty-Litter-Cake

LOL. Those have been around forever, we were serving them at Humane
Society functions at least ten years ago. I got pretty good at it, it
takes just the right touch to get the turd-hanging-over-the-side to
look really realistic. A little smear here and there, just like the
real thing.
Of course, this was hardcore humane society people. I wouldn't
recommend serving one at to your Garden Club or anything, ha ha.
We ususally also had Puppy Chow, it was a recipe that was sort of like
Chex MIx but looked more like dog food and served it in a dog dish.

Sherry

Sherry

Lynne
April 18th 07, 03:08 AM
on Wed, 18 Apr 2007 01:42:27 GMT, "Sandy McDermin" >
wrote:

> Has anyone seen this recent link on google? Anyone interested in
> making it?
>
> http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Kitty-Litter-Cake

hmmmm, my daughter does have a birthday coming up!

--
Lynne