PDA

View Full Version : Everything is food

body sweat
April 18th 07, 01:36 PM
How do you cats wake you up? Jupiter my fav black cat.. she nuzzles my
face and neck to wake me up. She's so subtle.

I used to have a cat that would leap back and forth across my head to
wake me up.
(I put an end to that reel fast)

My grandad's old cat would come into their bedroom, make a trip across
the bed.. down the other side, and walk the circumference of the room,
then back out the door. That meant.. it's time to get up.

Lucy my oldest, she doesn't wake me up. She just sits and stares and
waits.

Jupiter headbutts/nuzzles my eyes and neck

I could just dip her in my coffee

sheelagh
April 18th 07, 03:18 PM
On 18 Apr, 13:36, body sweat > wrote:
> How do you cats wake you up? Jupiter my fav black cat.. she nuzzles my
> face and neck to wake me up. She's so subtle.
>
> I used to have a cat that would leap back and forth across my head to
> wake me up.
> (I put an end to that reel fast)
>
> My grandad's old cat would come into their bedroom, make a trip across
> the bed.. down the other side, and walk the circumference of the room,
> then back out the door. That meant.. it's time to get up.
>
> Lucy my oldest, she doesn't wake me up. She just sits and stares and
> waits.
>
> Jupiter headbutts/nuzzles my eyes and neck
>
> I could just dip her in my coffee

How could you
<mock horror>

After she bathes you, kisses you lovingly, then you squash her face
ion your coffee, lol?
I bet your girlfriend is extra cautious in the mornings, I know I
would be, lol....
S;o)

sheelagh
April 18th 07, 03:22 PM
On 18 Apr, 13:36, body sweat > wrote:
> How do you cats wake you up? Jupiter my fav black cat.. she nuzzles my
> face and neck to wake me up. She's so subtle.
>
> I used to have a cat that would leap back and forth across my head to
> wake me up.
> (I put an end to that reel fast)
>
> My grandad's old cat would come into their bedroom, make a trip across
> the bed.. down the other side, and walk the circumference of the room,
> then back out the door. That meant.. it's time to get up.
>
> Lucy my oldest, she doesn't wake me up. She just sits and stares and
> waits.
>
> Jupiter headbutts/nuzzles my eyes and neck
>
> I could just dip her in my coffee

How Could you...?
<Mock horror>

She kisses you lovingly, she bathes you, & in your glory, then you
offer to stuff her in your coffee?

I would hate to be your girlfriend, I would feel nervous every morning
wondering what you would stick my head into next, lol
S;o)

body sweat
April 18th 07, 06:01 PM
On Apr 18, 10:18 am, sheelagh > wrote:
> On 18 Apr, 13:36, body sweat > wrote:
>

> > How do you cats wake you up? Jupiter my fav black cat.. she nuzzles my
> > face and neck to wake me up. She's so subtle.
>
> > I used to have a cat that would leap back and forth across my head to
> > wake me up.
> > (I put an end to that reel fast)
>
> > My grandad's old cat would come into their bedroom, make a trip across
> > the bed.. down the other side, and walk the circumference of the room,
> > then back out the door. That meant.. it's time to get up.
>
> > Lucy my oldest, she doesn't wake me up. She just sits and stares and
> > waits.
>
> > Jupiter headbutts/nuzzles my eyes and neck
>
> > I could just dip her in my coffee
>
> How could you
> <mock horror>
>
> After she bathes you, kisses you lovingly, then you squash her face
> ion your coffee, lol?
> I bet your girlfriend is extra cautious in the mornings, I know I
> would be, lol....
> S;o)

nooo, that's how americans eat donuts.. we dip them in our coffee
before we take a bite

body sweat
April 18th 07, 06:02 PM
On Apr 18, 10:22 am, sheelagh > wrote:
> On 18 Apr, 13:36, body sweat > wrote:
>

> > How do you cats wake you up? Jupiter my fav black cat.. she nuzzles my
> > face and neck to wake me up. She's so subtle.
>
> > I used to have a cat that would leap back and forth across my head to
> > wake me up.
> > (I put an end to that reel fast)
>
> > My grandad's old cat would come into their bedroom, make a trip across
> > the bed.. down the other side, and walk the circumference of the room,
> > then back out the door. That meant.. it's time to get up.
>
> > Lucy my oldest, she doesn't wake me up. She just sits and stares and
> > waits.
>
> > Jupiter headbutts/nuzzles my eyes and neck
>
> > I could just dip her in my coffee
>
> How Could you...?
> <Mock horror>
>
> She kisses you lovingly, she bathes you, & in your glory, then you
> offer to stuff her in your coffee?
>
> I would hate to be your girlfriend, I would feel nervous every morning
> wondering what you would stick my head into next, lol
> S;o)

noooo that's how us americans eat our coffee we dip them in our donuts
before we drink a bite

honeybunch
April 18th 07, 08:39 PM
On Apr 18, 8:36 am, body sweat > wrote:
> How do you cats wake you up? Jupiter my fav black cat.. she nuzzles my
> face and neck to wake me up. She's so subtle.
>
> I used to have a cat that would leap back and forth across my head to
> wake me up.
> (I put an end to that reel fast)
>
> My grandad's old cat would come into their bedroom, make a trip across
> the bed.. down the other side, and walk the circumference of the room,
> then back out the door. That meant.. it's time to get up.
>
> Lucy my oldest, she doesn't wake me up. She just sits and stares and
> waits.
>
> Jupiter headbutts/nuzzles my eyes and neck
>
> I could just dip her in my coffee

You post was very sweet. I was wondering can some one tell me how to
put posters on a killfile.

CatNipped
April 18th 07, 08:41 PM
"honeybunch" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 18, 8:36 am, body sweat > wrote:
>> How do you cats wake you up? Jupiter my fav black cat.. she nuzzles my
>> face and neck to wake me up. She's so subtle.
>>
>> I used to have a cat that would leap back and forth across my head to
>> wake me up.
>> (I put an end to that reel fast)
>>
>> My grandad's old cat would come into their bedroom, make a trip across
>> the bed.. down the other side, and walk the circumference of the room,
>> then back out the door. That meant.. it's time to get up.
>>
>> Lucy my oldest, she doesn't wake me up. She just sits and stares and
>> waits.
>>
>> Jupiter headbutts/nuzzles my eyes and neck
>>
>> I could just dip her in my coffee
>

> You post was very sweet. I was wondering can some one tell me how to
> put posters on a killfile.

It depends on your newsreader. If you're reading the group through a web
page, like Google, you can't killfile at all.

So which newsreader are you using?

Hugs,

CatNipped

cybercat
April 18th 07, 09:48 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote

> So which newsreader are you using?

The idiot is posting through Google on a Mac, but she has
Firefox so you have to wonder why she wouldn't use
Thunderbird.