PDA

View Full Version : Re: Midol Remoires

Barry
April 18th 07, 10:33 PM
On Apr 18, 5:30 pm, Barry > wrote:
> Well now, where should I start.
>
> Matt? a little prayer for me please. You see me hanging out here.
>
> bitches bitches bitches
>
> hoes and hoes and bitches
>
> why oh why do you have to be so mean to me.
>
> I've been so hospitable to everybody, so nice...
>
> makes no sense to me.
>
> How come ya'll get a "get out of jail free" card once a month.
> sup with that?
>
> bitches talking back, acting like they pay ALL THE BILLS
>
> I bust my grapes everyday, and it's never enough for you.
>
> makes no sense
>
> I gets tired. so tired.
>
> I can't live with you, I can't live without you
>
> oh but I can! and I will.
>
> yule see

I apologize ya'll, I thought I was in the other group. I just cast
that out there without looking.... nothing but a little snag... please
pardon me in this.

cybercat
April 18th 07, 10:38 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Apr 18, 5:30 pm, Barry > wrote:
>> Well now, where should I start.
>>
>> Matt? a little prayer for me please. You see me hanging out here.
>>
>> bitches bitches bitches
>>
>> hoes and hoes and bitches
>>
>> why oh why do you have to be so mean to me.
>>
>> I've been so hospitable to everybody, so nice...
>>
>> makes no sense to me.
>>
>> How come ya'll get a "get out of jail free" card once a month.
>> sup with that?
>>
>> bitches talking back, acting like they pay ALL THE BILLS
>>
>> I bust my grapes everyday, and it's never enough for you.
>>
>> makes no sense
>>
>> I gets tired. so tired.
>>
>> I can't live with you, I can't live without you
>>
>> oh but I can! and I will.
>>
>> yule see
>
> I apologize ya'll, I thought I was in the other group. I just cast
> that out there without looking.... nothing but a little snag... please
> pardon me in this.

You don't need to apologize. Everybody knows you are a sorry muther****er,
Barry. You show everyone a whole lot more often than once a month.