PDA

View Full Version : How to get her to show her stomach?

Emma Wallace
April 18th 07, 10:41 PM
This is a first for boh of us. I've never come even close to being
bitten, and Ingrid has always been very gentle, so I was startled when
she grabbed my hand in her mouth with a snap. Just now she's doing it
every time I go close to her stomach. The incision from being spayed
had been healing well (she's let me check her stomach before), but I
want to inspect to see if anything is wrong.

Any advice? I don't want to actually get bitten, but I don't want to
leave this because it seems like a problem.

body sweat
April 18th 07, 10:45 PM
On Apr 18, 5:41 pm, Emma Wallace > wrote:

> Any advice? I don't want to actually get bitten, but I don't want to
> leave this because it seems like a problem.

Have you tried flashing your bank roll?

Emma Wallace
April 18th 07, 10:58 PM
On Apr 18, 6:41 pm, Emma Wallace > wrote:
> This is a first for boh of us. I've never come even close to being
> bitten, and Ingrid has always been very gentle, so I was startled when
> she grabbed my hand in her mouth with a snap. Just now she's doing it
> every time I go close to her stomach. The incision from being spayed
> had been healing well (she's let me check her stomach before), but I
> want to inspect to see if anything is wrong.
>
> Any advice? I don't want to actually get bitten, but I don't want to
> leave this because it seems like a problem.

Also, could an upset stomach o digestive tract cause the same
reaction? I'm calling the vet.

ode de sweat
April 18th 07, 11:16 PM
"Emma Wallace" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> I'm calling the vet.

That's what I said

Emma Wallace
April 18th 07, 11:22 PM

Emma Wallace
April 18th 07, 11:51 PM
On Apr 18, 7:16 pm, "ode de sweat" > wrote:
> "Emma Wallace" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > I'm calling the vet.
>
> That's what I said