PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic: Climax in Virginia.. is for lovers!

body sweat
April 18th 07, 10:53 PM
We don't say, "Virginia is for Lovers" for nothing!

We even have our own little town called Climax.

Curious how it got it's name?
http://tinyurl.com/2gekea

I spent some time about Lynchburg VA this evening, there are lots of
VT prayer banners and "our thoughts are with you" banners around town.

Back of Topic. I was traveling with a female companion. We weren't
lovers really.. nothing like that.. but there was a lot of energy
between us. Things we never talked about.

Anyway.. during this little travel... I was playing with her
dashboard.. the GIS map thingy...
I REALLY WAS JUST PERUSING... the map... and... I zoomed in.. just to
try out the zoom
not really knowing where we were, or where I would zoom into...

you guessed it!... CLIMAX WAS ON THE SCREEN BIG AS HELL

WE WERE IN CLIMAX...

This was just after a fine meal and a good pipe.

She just rolled the window down. I changed the map.

cybercat
April 18th 07, 11:03 PM
"body sweat" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> We don't say, "Virginia is for Lovers" for nothing!
>
> We even have our own little town called Climax.
>
> Curious how it got it's name?
> http://tinyurl.com/2gekea
>
> I spent some time about Lynchburg VA this evening, there are lots of
> VT prayer banners and "our thoughts are with you" banners around town.
>
> Back of Topic. I was traveling with a female companion. We weren't
> lovers really.. nothing like that.. but there was a lot of energy
> between us. Things we never talked about.
>
> Anyway.. during this little travel... I was playing with her
> dashboard.. the GIS map thingy...
> I REALLY WAS JUST PERUSING... the map... and... I zoomed in.. just to
> try out the zoom
> not really knowing where we were, or where I would zoom into...
>
> you guessed it!... CLIMAX WAS ON THE SCREEN BIG AS HELL
>
> WE WERE IN CLIMAX...
>
> This was just after a fine meal and a good pipe.
>
> She just rolled the window down. I changed the map.

And I am guessing that's about as close to a Climax as she
ever would have gotten with you unless she had a hand in it.

Lynne
April 18th 07, 11:06 PM
on Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:03:34 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> And I am guessing that's about as close to a Climax as she
> ever would have gotten with you unless she had a hand in it.

Why, Cybercat, you saucy little thing!

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. :)

--
Lynne

"We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly
We are brave enough to bend to cry
And sad enough to know
We must laugh again"

~ Nikki Giovanni, 4/17/2007, Virginia Tech

cybercat
April 18th 07, 11:08 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
m...
> on Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:03:34 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> And I am guessing that's about as close to a Climax as she
>> ever would have gotten with you unless she had a hand in it.
>
> Why, Cybercat, you saucy little thing!
>
> Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. :)

hahaha! You're welcome.

Once we were talking in the break room at work about
women who fake orgasms because otherwise they just
get pounded to death by men who cannot or do not want
to located X on the map.

I looked at my friend and said, "Not me. I come with
instructions. And if they can't do it themselves or follow
my instructions, I'll damn site do it myself." She and I
had a solemn-faced "high-five" and finished our lunch
while the men we worked with, my future husband
among them, looked on.

Lynne
April 18th 07, 11:12 PM
on Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:08:32 GMT, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> hahaha! You're welcome.
>
> Once we were talking in the break room at work about
> women who fake orgasms because otherwise they just
> get pounded to death by men who cannot or do not want
> to located X on the map.
>
> I looked at my friend and said, "Not me. I come with
> instructions. And if they can't do it themselves or follow
> my instructions, I'll damn site do it myself." She and I
> had a solemn-faced "high-five" and finished our lunch
> while the men we worked with, my future husband
> among them, looked on.

You and I would get along well IRL.

Why on earth women fake it is beyond me. WHY SHORT CHANGE YOURSELF? If
you have to teach by showing, the guy is going to love it. Win-win!

--
Lynne

"We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly
We are brave enough to bend to cry
And sad enough to know
We must laugh again"

~ Nikki Giovanni, 4/17/2007, Virginia Tech

cybercat
April 18th 07, 11:19 PM
"Lynne" > wrote
> Why on earth women fake it is beyond me. WHY SHORT CHANGE YOURSELF? If
> you have to teach by showing, the guy is going to love it. Win-win!

I guess that's part of why he married me. We'll be married ten years next
spring. He's a good guy, through and through, treats me with respect,
and is bright enough to know better than to bull**** a bull****ter. ;)
We laugh together every day, and what is between us goes so much
deeper than the usual crap I see between men and women.

My sister said, when she first met him, that she could tell by the way
he looked at me that he really loves me. And he never takes ****
from me, but is never stupid enough to try to overpower me. A
very smart guy. We do have our problems, but being best friends
is not one of them. I feel really fortunate.

Lynne
April 19th 07, 12:32 AM
on Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:19:41 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> I feel really fortunate.

Sounds like you both are!

--
Lynne

"We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly
We are brave enough to bend to cry
And sad enough to know
We must laugh again"

~ Nikki Giovanni, 4/17/2007, Virginia Tech

thug gangsta bookie fan
April 19th 07, 05:20 AM
On Apr 18, 6:19 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Lynne" > wrote> Why on earth women fake it is beyond me. WHY SHORT CHANGE YOURSELF? If
> > you have to teach by showing, the guy is going to love it. Win-win!
>
> I guess that's part of why he married me. We'll be married ten years next
> spring. He's a good guy, through and through, treats me with respect,
> and is bright enough to know better than to bull**** a bull****ter. ;)
> We laugh together every day, and what is between us goes so much
> deeper than the usual crap I see between men and women.
>
> My sister said, when she first met him, that she could tell by the way
> he looked at me that he really loves me. And he never takes ****
> from me, but is never stupid enough to try to overpower me. A
> very smart guy. We do have our problems, but being best friends
> is not one of them. I feel really fortunate.

lol

thug gangsta bookie fan
April 19th 07, 05:26 AM
On Apr 18, 6:12 pm, Lynne > wrote:
> on Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:08:32 GMT, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
> > hahaha! You're welcome.
>
> > Once we were talking in the break room at work about
> > women who fake orgasms because otherwise they just
> > get pounded to death by men who cannot or do not want
> > to located X on the map.
>
> > I looked at my friend and said, "Not me. I come with
> > instructions. And if they can't do it themselves or follow
> > my instructions, I'll damn site do it myself." She and I
> > had a solemn-faced "high-five" and finished our lunch
> > while the men we worked with, my future husband
> > among them, looked on.
>
> You and I would get along well IRL.

go for it

> Why on earth women fake it is beyond me. WHY SHORT CHANGE YOURSELF? If
> you have to teach by showing, the guy is going to love it. Win-win!
>
> --
> Lynne

right. speak up for yourself. why women would get frustrated with a
man is beyond me. it's not like they taught us this stuff in PE in
H.S.

it's not lock you see a birds and bees giving each other reach
arounds, so the female can shudder

we learnin!

and ya'll have come a long a way.. us guys are coming along...

Not everybody has a problem communicating what they like.

The problem comes in with people being scared ,their partner will
reject them.
Then what? you know...

it's a risk

better put that stuff up front before you get too involved.
you might not get any otherwise.

Don't talk sex with me Lynne