PDA

View Full Version : Bitten cat fully recovered!


Adrian
April 20th 07, 01:00 AM
As can be seen in this picture: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e4lvts

It ended up well for everybody http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dh8bo1
as the 'prey' made its escape none worse for the wear.

bookie
April 20th 07, 03:39 AM
On 20 Apr, 01:00, Adrian > wrote:
> As can be seen in this picture:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e4lvts
>
> It ended up well for everybodyhttp://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dh8bo1
> as the 'prey' made its escape none worse for the wear.

er... we can't actually see the area where she was bitten though

Adrian
April 20th 07, 03:39 AM
bookie wrote:
> On 20 Apr, 01:00, Adrian > wrote:
>> As can be seen in this picture:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e4lvts
>>
>> It ended up well for everybodyhttp://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dh8bo1
>> as the 'prey' made its escape none worse for the wear.
>
> er... we can't actually see the area where she was bitten though
>

Point was that if she can catch a bird, she's fully recovered.

cybercat
April 20th 07, 04:24 AM
"Adrian" > wrote in message
...
> bookie wrote:
>> On 20 Apr, 01:00, Adrian > wrote:
>>> As can be seen in this picture:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e4lvts
>>>
>>> It ended up well for everybodyhttp://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dh8bo1
>>> as the 'prey' made its escape none worse for the wear.
>>
>> er... we can't actually see the area where she was bitten though
>>
>
> Point was that if she can catch a bird, she's fully recovered.

Take your point and shove it up your ass, Adrian.

sheelagh
April 20th 07, 04:07 PM
On 20 Apr, 01:00, Adrian > wrote:
> As can be seen in this picture:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e4lvts
>
> It ended up well for everybodyhttp://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dh8bo1
> as the 'prey' made its escape none worse for the wear.

Please show a photo of the recovered wound please?
S;o)

bookie
April 20th 07, 04:38 PM
On 20 Apr, 04:24, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Adrian" > wrote in message
>
> ...
>
> > bookie wrote:
> >> On 20 Apr, 01:00, Adrian > wrote:
> >>> As can be seen in this picture:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e4lvts
>
> >>> It ended up well for everybodyhttp://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dh8bo1
> >>> as the 'prey' made its escape none worse for the wear.
>
> >> er... we can't actually see the area where she was bitten though
>
> > Point was that if she can catch a bird, she's fully recovered.
>
> Take your point and shove it up your ass, Adrian.

exactly! for all we know she could have had the bitten limb removed
and have picked up abird another cat had killed, that photo shows us
nothing!