PDA

View Full Version : who cut the cheese

thug gangsta bookie fan
April 20th 07, 03:12 PM
hard to say, so many asses around here

April 20th 07, 03:32 PM
On 20 Apr, 15:12, thug gangsta bookie fan > wrote:
> hard to say, so many asses around here

Hello. What cheese?
K.

Barry
April 20th 07, 03:38 PM
On Apr 20, 10:32 am, wrote:
> On 20 Apr, 15:12, thug gangsta bookie fan > wrote:
>
> > hard to say, so many asses around here
>
> Hello. What cheese?
> K.

Matt on here will be along in a few mins to clear things up.
meantime, help yourself to some wine in this cooler right here

there's some fruits on the table

April 20th 07, 03:51 PM
On 20 Apr, 15:38, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 20, 10:32 am, wrote:
>
> > On 20 Apr, 15:12, thug gangsta bookie fan > wrote:
>
> > > hard to say, so many asses around here
>
> > Hello. What cheese?
> > K.
>
> Matt on here will be along in a few mins to clear things up.
> meantime, help yourself to some wine in this cooler right here
>
> there's some fruits on the table

I don't seem to be able to locate the chiller.
Who is Matt?

ROFLMAO

K.

bookie
April 20th 07, 04:52 PM
On 20 Apr, 15:38, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 20, 10:32 am, wrote:
>
> > On 20 Apr, 15:12, thug gangsta bookie fan > wrote:
>
> > > hard to say, so many asses around here
>
> > Hello. What cheese?
> > K.
>
> Matt on here will be along in a few mins to clear things up.
> meantime, help yourself to some wine in this cooler right here
>
> there's some fruits on the table

have you got any beers in there too? i brought snacks and dips

bookie

Matthew
April 20th 07, 05:05 PM
"bookie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 20 Apr, 15:38, Barry > wrote:

>> > Hello. What cheese?
>> > K.
>>
>> Matt on here will be along in a few mins to clear things up.
>> meantime, help yourself to some wine in this cooler right here
>>
>> there's some fruits on the table
>
> have you got any beers in there too? i brought snacks and dips
>
> bookie

I got the gourmet pizza cooking drop the calamari into the deep fryer
and got a bloomin' onion in the oven

Matthew
April 20th 07, 05:05 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 20 Apr, 15:38, Barry > wrote:

>> > Hello. What cheese?
>> > K.
>>
>> Matt on here will be along in a few mins to clear things up.
>> meantime, help yourself to some wine in this cooler right here
>>
>> there's some fruits on the table
>
> I don't seem to be able to locate the chiller.
> Who is Matt?
>
> ROFLMAO
>
> K.

I see how much I am loved here ;-)

Barry
April 20th 07, 05:30 PM
On Apr 20, 12:05 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> >> Matt on here will be along in a few mins to clear things up.
> >> meantime, help yourself to some wine in this cooler right here
>
> >> there's some fruits on the table
>
> > have you got any beers in there too? i brought snacks and dips
>
> > bookie
>
> I got the gourmet pizza cooking drop the calamari into the deep fryer
> and got a bloomin' onion in the oven

yeah plenty of good beer in there, and some jello shooters
blah...

roll me a damn blunt

there went the fun! barry ruined it for everybody, mufu don't pulled
out a felonious amount of marijuana

cybercat
April 20th 07, 05:52 PM
"bookie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 20 Apr, 15:38, Barry > wrote:

>> > Hello. What cheese?
>> > K.
>>
>> Matt on here will be along in a few mins to clear things up.
>> meantime, help yourself to some wine in this cooler right here
>>
>> there's some fruits on the table
>
> have you got any beers in there too? i brought snacks and dips
>
> bookie

*whipping the lid off the fondue pot*

I brought the swedish meatballs!

cybercat
April 20th 07, 06:00 PM
> wrote in message
ps.com...
> On 20 Apr, 15:12, thug gangsta bookie fan > wrote:
>> hard to say, so many asses around here
>
> Hello. What cheese?
> K.

I like you. That's American slang for passing gas. What's the UK slang for
it?

cybercat
April 20th 07, 06:01 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 20 Apr, 15:38, Barry > wrote:

>> > Hello. What cheese?
>> > K.
>>
>> Matt on here will be along in a few mins to clear things up.
>> meantime, help yourself to some wine in this cooler right here
>>
>> there's some fruits on the table
>
> I don't seem to be able to locate the chiller.
> Who is Matt?
>
> ROFLMAO

Matt is everybody's favorite uncle. You have some artichoke dip on your
chin. Have a serviette.

April 20th 07, 08:18 PM
On 20 Apr, 16:52, bookie > wrote:
> On 20 Apr, 15:38, Barry > wrote:

> > > Hello. What cheese?
> > > K.
>
> > Matt on here will be along in a few mins to clear things up.
> > meantime, help yourself to some wine in this cooler right here
>
> > there's some fruits on the table
>
> have you got any beers in there too? i brought snacks and dips
>
> bookie

I was hoping that you might have. I prefer beer where possible, but I
am just as happy to settle for cider.

If you dip into the cool box, you will find the cheese cakes I made
earlier. Fresh raspberries from the canes & sweet apple cider from our
own press in the scullery. I pick the apples in the autumn out of the
orchard & we allow our cider to ferment over the winter. Pretty potent
but a lovely fresh sweet sharp taste, I assure you. Please, do try
some?

Boy these dips are wonderful. I can't wait to try the fondue..& is the
Pizza stuffed crust?
K.

Barry
April 20th 07, 10:02 PM
On Apr 20, 12:52 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> *whipping the lid off the fondue pot*
>
> I brought the swedish meatballs!

mmm...

chomp chomp

ok, better keep me away from em'

<dragging my finger through the sauce>

Barry
April 20th 07, 10:04 PM
On Apr 20, 1:00 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> I like you. That's American slang for passing gas. What's the UK slang for
> it?

that still doesn't answer my question

<looking at you suspiciously>

SOMEBODY DID IT

April 20th 07, 11:09 PM
On 20 Apr, 22:04, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 20, 1:00 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > I like you. That's American slang for passing gas. What's the UK slang for
> > it?
>
> that still doesn't answer my question
>
> <looking at you suspiciously>
>
> SOMEBODY DID IT

I suppose where we live, it might be Who the hell has a dead ferret up
their arse?

You have to take dialect into consideration. I am guessing it must be
the same in the USA?

Barry seems to talk as he thinks?
K.

cybercat
April 21st 07, 12:20 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 20, 1:00 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> I like you. That's American slang for passing gas. What's the UK slang
>> for
>> it?
>
> that still doesn't answer my question
>
> <looking at you suspiciously>
>
> SOMEBODY DID IT

he who smelt it dealt it.

(I made that up myself.)

cybercat
April 21st 07, 12:24 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 20 Apr, 22:04, Barry > wrote:
>> On Apr 20, 1:00 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>> > I like you. That's American slang for passing gas. What's the UK slang
>> > for
>> > it?
>>
>> that still doesn't answer my question
>>
>> <looking at you suspiciously>
>>
>> SOMEBODY DID IT
>
> I suppose where we live, it might be Who the hell has a dead ferret up
> their arse?

ROFL!!! Kitty, you have to stick around!

> You have to take dialect into consideration. I am guessing it must be
> the same in the USA?
>
> Barry seems to talk as he thinks?

A fair assessment. :)

Matthew
April 21st 07, 12:27 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 20 Apr, 22:04, Barry > wrote:
>> On Apr 20, 1:00 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>> > I like you. That's American slang for passing gas. What's the UK slang
>> > for
>> > it?
>>
>> that still doesn't answer my question
>>
>> <looking at you suspiciously>
>>
>> SOMEBODY DID IT
>
> I suppose where we live, it might be Who the hell has a dead ferret up
> their arse?
>
> You have to take dialect into consideration. I am guessing it must be
> the same in the USA?

Barry is a city boy alright! :)

> Barry seems to talk as he thinks?
> K.

He has one problem he tokes before he thinks ;-)

Matthew
April 21st 07, 12:28 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 20, 12:52 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> *whipping the lid off the fondue pot*
>>
>> I brought the swedish meatballs!
>
> mmm...
>
> chomp chomp
>
> ok, better keep me away from em'
>
> <dragging my finger through the sauce>

You would have your fingers in it. I think you been around Nick too long
;-)

Matthew
April 21st 07, 12:33 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...

>>> that still doesn't answer my question
>>>
>>> <looking at you suspiciously>
>>>
>>> SOMEBODY DID IT
>>
>> I suppose where we live, it might be Who the hell has a dead ferret up
>> their arse?
>
> ROFL!!! Kitty, you have to stick around!
>

>> You have to take dialect into consideration. I am guessing it must be
>> the same in the USA?
>>
>> Barry seems to talk as he thinks?
>
> A fair assessment. :)

Fair to who ;-)

I still love you Barry as long as you learn to pass the dang thing. You
too much of a holder/ Holding what I will leave up to everyone else sick
and perverted mind.

cybercat
April 21st 07, 12:33 AM
> wrote
>>
>> have you got any beers in there too? i brought snacks and dips
>>
>> bookie
>
> I was hoping that you might have. I prefer beer where possible, but I
> am just as happy to settle for cider.
>
> If you dip into the cool box, you will find the cheese cakes I made
> earlier. Fresh raspberries from the canes & sweet apple cider from our
> own press in the scullery. I pick the apples in the autumn out of the
> orchard & we allow our cider to ferment over the winter. Pretty potent
> but a lovely fresh sweet sharp taste, I assure you. Please, do try
> some?

Mmm, cheesecake and hard cider!

cybercat
April 21st 07, 02:21 AM
"Matthew" > wrote

> Fair to who ;-)
>
> I still love you Barry as long as you learn to pass the dang thing. You
> too much of a holder/ Holding what I will leave up to everyone else sick
> and perverted mind.

I love Barry too. He is a bright and beautiful man, and a creative genius.

Barry
April 21st 07, 04:06 AM
On Apr 20, 7:20 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> he who smelt it dealt it.
>
> (I made that up myself.)

riiight, but only thing, mine don't stink
-

K is funny. What does that make, 20 now?

Barry
April 21st 07, 04:09 AM
On Apr 20, 3:18 pm, wrote:
> On 20 Apr, 16:52, bookie > wrote:

> > > Matt on here will be along in a few mins to clear things up.
> > > meantime, help yourself to some wine in this cooler right here
>
> > > there's some fruits on the table
>
> > have you got any beers in there too? i brought snacks and dips
>
> > bookie
>
> I was hoping that you might have. I prefer beer where possible, but I
> am just as happy to settle for cider.
>
> If you dip into the cool box, you will find the cheese cakes I made
> earlier. Fresh raspberries from the canes & sweet apple cider from our
> own press in the scullery. I pick the apples in the autumn out of the
> orchard & we allow our cider to ferment over the winter. Pretty potent
> but a lovely fresh sweet sharp taste, I assure you. Please, do try
> some?
>
> Boy these dips are wonderful. I can't wait to try the fondue..& is the
> Pizza stuffed crust?
> K.

very cool about the scullery. but do you REALLY pick the apples?
we got Mexicans for that here.

cider sounds good. and you say fermented eh
<looking at cybercat>

mhmm, it was here

Welcome K
<fanning>

Barry
April 21st 07, 04:15 AM
On Apr 20, 7:33 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:

> I still love you Barry as long as you learn to pass the dang thing. You
> too much of a holder/ Holding what I will leave up to everyone else sick
> and perverted mind.

<thumb into Matts thumb>

so sorry, I lost track of time
I temporarily forgot

:

Well, is always good to have some love.

I got some love tonight too
<cutting my eyes at Matt, talking to cyber>

All the choir members we all love each other, we be so sure to cheer
each other up.

I wouldn't trade these days for nothing.

Yeah, K's been nibbling on the fresh fermented cider
nobody make her laugh

cybercat
April 21st 07, 07:59 AM
"Barry" > wrote :

> All the choir members we all love each other, we be so sure to cheer
> each other up.
>
> I wouldn't trade these days for nothing.

I want to hear some recordings.

Barry
April 21st 07, 02:29 PM
On Apr 21, 2:59 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote :
>
> > All the choir members we all love each other, we be so sure to cheer
> > each other up.
>
> > I wouldn't trade these days for nothing.
>
> I want to hear some recordings.

oh you will, muu hahaha

maybe in August you could come hear me play and sing at the Hampton
Coliseum

yeaahhh, just got my new shoes and shiny belt buckle but the buckle
needs work, it's big as a pancake, the cuff links kind of cut my wrist
(they too big)

April 21st 07, 09:34 PM
On 21 Apr, 00:27, "Matthew" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> >> that still doesn't answer my question
>
> >> <looking at you suspiciously>
>
> >> SOMEBODY DID IT
>
> > I suppose where we live, it might be Who the hell has a dead ferret up
> > their arse?
>
> > You have to take dialect into consideration. I am guessing it must be
> > the same in the USA?
>
> Barry is a city boy alright! :)
>
> > Barry seems to talk as he thinks?
> > K.
>
> He has one problem he tokes before he thinks ;-)- Hide quoted text -

What do you mean I didn't laugh last night?
one toke on that stuff & I had the munchies and giggles all night!

Jesus wept, that Cider was strong..next time I will stick to the beer
I think. I had the headache from hell all day. Not even 2 co codamol
would shift it. In the end, I had to go and lie under the apple trees
& stroke Charlie to death just to sooth the mind.
My, those meatballs were good & so was the pizza too. I stunk of
garlic from Bookie's dips all day & Petal wouldn't come near me..Too
much bad breath and gas for her liking I think.
K.

April 21st 07, 09:39 PM
On 21 Apr, 00:28, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...> On Apr 20, 12:52 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >> *whipping the lid off the fondue pot*
>
> >> I brought the swedish meatballs!
>
> > mmm...
>
> > chomp chomp
>
> > ok, better keep me away from em'
>
> > <dragging my finger through the sauce>
>
> You would have your fingers in it. I think you been around Nick too long
> ;-)

Is this the infamous cat eater?

April 21st 07, 09:52 PM
On 21 Apr, 00:27, "Matthew" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> >> that still doesn't answer my question
>
> >> <looking at you suspiciously>
>
> >> SOMEBODY DID IT
>
> > I suppose where we live, it might be Who the hell has a dead ferret up
> > their arse?
>
> > You have to take dialect into consideration. I am guessing it must be
> > the same in the USA?
>
> Barry is a city boy alright! :)
>
> > Barry seems to talk as he thinks?
> > K.
>
> He has one problem he tokes before he thinks ;-)- Hide quoted text -

Don't we all?

Anyway, where is Bookie tonight? I rather enjoyed her acerbic banter.
I found it highly amusing frankly, ( until I fell under the table of
course.)

K.

April 21st 07, 09:53 PM
On 21 Apr, 04:06, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 20, 7:20 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > he who smelt it dealt it.
>
> > (I made that up myself.)
>
> riiight, but only thing, mine don't stink
> -
>
> K is funny. What does that make, 20 now?

Forgive the ignorance cyber. What is 20?

K.

cybercat
April 22nd 07, 12:23 AM
> wrote
>> He has one problem he tokes before he thinks ;-)- Hide quoted text -

> Don't we all?

lol!

> Anyway, where is Bookie tonight? I rather enjoyed her acerbic banter.
> I found it highly amusing frankly, ( until I fell under the table of
> course.)

She'll be back. I think she rows on Saturdays. Bookie is quite
an athlete.

cybercat
April 22nd 07, 12:24 AM
> wrote >

> In the end, I had to go and lie under the apple trees
> & stroke Charlie to death just to sooth the mind.

Really, your place sounds so idyllic.

Barry
April 22nd 07, 04:18 AM
On Apr 21, 4:34 pm, wrote:
I had to go and lie under the apple trees
> & stroke Charlie to death just to sooth the mind.

Which Charlie, ours?

Matthew
April 22nd 07, 06:51 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 21 Apr, 00:28, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...> On Apr 20,

>> > mmm...
>>
>> > chomp chomp
>>
>> > ok, better keep me away from em'
>>
>> > <dragging my finger through the sauce>
>>
>> You would have your fingers in it. I think you been around Nick too long
>> ;-)
>
> Is this the infamous cat eater?

No just one of the local putz

April 22nd 07, 07:15 PM
On 22 Apr, 00:24, "cybercat" > wrote:
> > wrote >
>
> > In the end, I had to go and lie under the apple trees
> > & stroke Charlie to death just to sooth the mind.
>
> Really, your place sounds so idyllic.

You wouldn't think so from the inside. We are in the middle of re
plastering the walls & rewiring the electrics as well as installing a
new bathroom. For the first 4 weeks, we had to use an outside toilet
about 50 yards away from the house, in the back garden!!
Things are just starting to come together now & I can have a bath. You
wouldn't think of a bath as a luxury normally, but I can assure you
that I did when the plumbing was completed last week.

Our biggest investment is going to be roofing the house. I dread the
very thought of it.

I have to admit that the land that comes with it is wonderful. I have
always wanted an orchard & love spending time there. we also have
quite a bit of land at the back of the house, where eventually I would
like to start planting our own vegetable garden. nothing beats fresh
veg straight out of the garden & into the steamer. Yummy!!
I am not looking forward to the rotivating that comes first though.
K.

Barry
April 22nd 07, 10:11 PM
On Apr 21, 2:59 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote :
>
> > All the choir members we all love each other, we be so sure to cheer
> > each other up.
>
> > I wouldn't trade these days for nothing.
>
> I want to hear some recordings.

soon soon

cool