PDA

View Full Version : a prayer to my cat

April 21st 07, 12:10 AM
I say a prayer to Sammy most every evening. It goes something like
this, " Sammy, if we are to live together for the next 15 years, I
want to die one second before you. I wont be able to bare living one
second without you

Gerry

Liz W
April 25th 07, 09:21 AM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I say a prayer to Sammy most every evening. It goes something like
> this, " Sammy, if we are to live together for the next 15 years, I
> want to die one second before you. I wont be able to bare living one
> second without you
>
> Gerry

This I can understand, Gerry.

My girl, Pip, died last week after a short illness and I'm absolutely
devastated. I can't bear to look at my garden and not see her in it. It's a
waste of a sunny day without her enjoyment of it. My heart is literally
aching.

Enjoy your little one while you can.

Liz...

Liz W
April 26th 07, 06:10 PM
"Judith Latham" > wrote in message
> In article >, Liz W
> > wrote:
>
>> > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>> >I say a prayer to Sammy most every evening. It goes something like
>> > this, " Sammy, if we are to live together for the next 15 years, I
>> > want to die one second before you. I wont be able to bare living one
>> > second without you
>> >
>> > Gerry
>> >

>> This I can understand, Gerry.
>
>> My girl, Pip, died last week after a short illness and I'm absolutely
>> devastated. I can't bear to look at my garden and not see her in it.
>> It's a waste of a sunny day without her enjoyment of it. My heart is
>> literally aching.
>
>> Enjoy your little one while you can.
>
>> Liz...
>
> I know that ache only too well. I lost my Sophie two years ago and still
> sleep with her photo under my pillow. It's taken until now for us to go to
> look for another cat.
>
> I wish I knew the right words to help.
>
> Judith
>
> --
> Judith Latham
> Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Hi, Judith

To me the fact that you can't find words means that you understand
completely.

Thank you....Liz