PDA

View Full Version : He's throwing up and I'm upset

April 22nd 07, 11:27 AM
I know it's pretty common for cats to not chew dry food and to throw
it back up, but this is getting ridiculous. For the past 3 nights in
a row, my cat has started retching really bad. The other night it
went on for 3 hours. I half-suspect it's not the not chewing, as I
see whole pieces of food in it, but I'm beginning to wonder... the
last time I had a cat with an issue like this, he was dying of
leukemia. Should I worry?

P.S. He's going to the vet on Monday. I'll will update on what I
find out.

- Winter

Catlover Medway via CatKB.com
April 22nd 07, 03:39 PM
Even though you're taking your cat in tomorrow, please call your emergency
vet for advice. Dehydration is the immediate issue here.