View Full Version : Nicks case study

Barry
April 23rd 07, 03:08 PM
no pussy getting asshole

Barry
April 23rd 07, 06:12 PM
On Apr 23, 10:08 am, Barry > wrote:
> no pussy getting asshole

wanna add to that Chung is strong as ever

gee wonder what you might have spent ALL THAT TIME doing, that could
have brought you something tangible

Jesus
April 23rd 07, 11:01 PM
On Apr 23, 10:08 am, Barry > wrote:
> no pussy getting asshole

THE SEXUAL NARCISSIST is often hypersexual (male or female).
Pornography, masturbation, incest are reported by his targets.
Anything, anyone, young, old, male/female, are there for his
gratification. This predator takes what is available. Can have a
preference for 'sado-maso' sexuality. Often easily bored, he demands
increasingly deviant stimulation. However, another behaviour exists,
the one who withholds sex or emotional support.
Defense Strategy: Expect this type to try to degrade you. Get away
from him. Expect him to tell lies about your sexuality to evade
exposure of his own.

Barry
April 23rd 07, 11:08 PM
On Apr 23, 6:01 pm, Jesus > wrote:

> THE SEXUAL NARCISSIST is often hypersexual (male or female).
> Pornography, masturbation, incest are reported by his targets.
> Anything, anyone, young, old, male/female, are there for his
> gratification. This predator takes what is available. Can have a
> preference for 'sado-maso' sexuality. Often easily bored, he demands
> increasingly deviant stimulation. However, another behaviour exists,
> the one who withholds sex or emotional support.
> Defense Strategy: Expect this type to try to degrade you. Get away
> from him. Expect him to tell lies about your sexuality to evade
> exposure of his own.

I told YOU that about yourself, didn't we Jack Hoff

You just haven't seen as much self respect in a while, it scares and
challenges you.

man you sure taught Chung a lesson.

Jesus
April 23rd 07, 11:27 PM
On Apr 23, 6:08 pm, Barry > wrote:
> man you sure taught Chung a lesson.

What lesson? There was never an attempt to 'silence' him (that's a
favorite Chunk ploy -- "help, I'm being repressed 'cause I'm a
Christian"); I figured it was better to keep him busier than a long-
tailed cat in a roomful of rocking chairs in smc/auk, rather than have
him CONTINUE TO POST OT NONSENSE IN RFC. Sense a pattern?

Nice strawman attempt w/Chung, BTW. Typical to see you support a bona
fide lunatic, in a weak attempt to lash out at someone who is trying
to educate you about your own behavior.

The truth hurts, huh? Soooo defensive....

Barry
April 24th 07, 12:10 AM
On Apr 23, 6:27 pm, Jesus > wrote:

> The truth hurts, huh? Soooo defensive....

you should cite serious posts of mine to substantiate

otherwise you're just a babbling idiot

and no, you thought Chung was someone you could push around, someone
you could push their buttons and have fun watching it

wow, he's taken years off your life

Jesus
April 24th 07, 12:19 AM
On Apr 23, 7:10 pm, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 23, 6:27 pm, Jesus > wrote:
>
> > The truth hurts, huh? Soooo defensive....
>
> you should cite serious posts of mine to substantiate
>
> otherwise you're just a babbling idiot

Wow... I really hit the nail on the head, huh? You've been frantic
about this all day!

You can continue to attack the messenger, or you can face your fear of
looking in the mirror. The choice is yours.

Barry
April 24th 07, 01:02 AM
On Apr 23, 7:19 pm, Angry Dude > wrote:

> You can continue to attack the messenger, or you can face your fear of
> looking in the mirror. The choice is yours.

I'm not frantic, I just love ripping a good doctor to pieces
(whoever it is you quoted)

I enjoy the mental exercise, I find their feeble attempts to explain
human behavior entertaining.

I cut grass through the afternoon, started building a studio in a
rented 12,000 sf space, met with entertainment lawyer, been on the
tele this eve. phone is blowing up with fans from this past weekends
concert, people are sweet.

whad you do today? was you thinking about me? EVIDENTLY YOU WAS

I don't trust you, something is wrong with you.

You're angry for no reason.

I enjoy controlling you with my keyboard.

<cracking my knuckles, wiggling my fingers>

why not head on down to Woolworth's maybe you find a freak to help you
put your freak on.

Jesus
April 24th 07, 02:11 AM
On Apr 23, 8:02 pm, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 23, 7:19 pm, Angry Dude > wrote:
>
> > You can continue to attack the messenger, or you can face your fear of
> > looking in the mirror. The choice is yours.
>
> I'm not frantic, I just love ripping a good doctor to pieces
> (whoever it is you quoted)
>
> I enjoy the mental exercise, I find their feeble attempts to explain
> human behavior entertaining.

QED

"Behaves arrogantly and haughtily. Feels superior, omnipotent,
omniscient, invincible, immune, "above the law", and omnipresent
(magical thinking). Rages when frustrated, contradicted, or
confronted
by people he or she considers inferior to him or her and unworthy. "

> I cut grass through the afternoon, started building a studio in a
> rented 12,000 sf space, met with entertainment lawyer, been on the
> tele this eve. phone is blowing up with fans from this past weekends
> concert, people are sweet.

QED

"Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggerates
accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality traits to
the point of lying, demands to be recognised as superior without
commensurate achievements).

> I don't trust you, something is wrong with you.
>
> You're angry for no reason.

> I enjoy controlling you with my keyboard.
>
> <cracking my knuckles, wiggling my fingers>

QED

"Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome
power
or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral narcissist)."

You couldn't be helping me prove my point any more if you tried. A
textbook narcissist.
It must really twiddle your knobs to be so predictable and codified.

Barry
April 24th 07, 02:35 AM
On Apr 23, 9:11 pm, Jesus > wrote:
> On Apr 23, 8:02 pm, Barry > wrote:
>
> > On Apr 23, 7:19 pm, Angry Dude > wrote:
>
> > > You can continue to attack the messenger, or you can face your fear of
> > > looking in the mirror. The choice is yours.
>
> > I'm not frantic, I just love ripping a good doctor to pieces
> > (whoever it is you quoted)
>
> > I enjoy the mental exercise, I find their feeble attempts to explain
> > human behavior entertaining.
>
> QED
>
> "Behaves arrogantly and haughtily. Feels superior, omnipotent,
> omniscient, invincible, immune, "above the law", and omnipresent
> (magical thinking). Rages when frustrated, contradicted, or
> confronted
> by people he or she considers inferior to him or her and unworthy. "

omnipotent? don't cajole me boy, don't praise me till I've earned it.
invincible? immune? to what?...

above the law? but I don't break any... ok, I speed sometimes. but I
sneak and do it.

omni-present... (just thinking outloud)

I think I am beginning to understand your fascination with me.
Hell.. if I was omnipotent, omniscient, invincible, immune, and all
over like a good pair of silk boxers! Hell... no wonder I am so
loved. YOU MAKE ME OUT TO BE A GOD...

Maybe I should pass this on to my local police department, let them
know this unstable dude in PA ACTUALLY THINKS I AM A GOD.

> QED
>
> "Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggerates
> accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality traits to
> the point of lying, demands to be recognised as superior without
> commensurate achievements).

but it's true, I haven't had 10 mins to myself since Friday. Should I
turn my phone off and disappoint my fans? Should I turn my phone off
and decline more bookings? wow.. you have no good plans for me do you.
I don't have any plans for you, but If I did, it would be to give you
hope and a future.

> > I don't trust you, something is wrong with you.
>
> > You're angry for no reason.
> > I enjoy controlling you with my keyboard.
>
> > <cracking my knuckles, wiggling my fingers>
>
> QED
>
> "Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome
> power
> or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral narcissist)."
>
> You couldn't be helping me prove my point any more if you tried. A
> textbook narcissist.
> It must really twiddle your knobs to be so predictable and codified.

Just can't get that square peg to fit in the round hole can you.

Is your life marked with little pet projects like this one?
At all costs you have to make the project work
Never mind that it is a vain pursuit or a stupid idea.

How much time have you spent in vanity? All of your time with Chung
has been in vain, he's loony as ever. You haven't changed him for the
good or the bad. Yet one could compile a book at you banging your head
on his posts.

You better stop ****ing around bitch! get your **** together. Time is
not on your side. You're too fat old and lame to rock anymore. You
allowed your pet projects to drive you to begging for money from the
gov't.

You coulda been a great musician. You coulda wrote beautiful songs.
You coulda found a good woman from West Virginia... but you was too
busy being led about by an appetite, and I'm not talking about food.
You coulda started in the studio as a hire musician. coulda coulda
coulda... HA! You found out it's a long way to the top sucka!

Why not goto church now.. now that you've wasted all these years.
Maybe you could be a big fish in that little snake handling church on
the wrong side of the tracks. You could get up there and play the
keyboard.. pretend not to see people when they are looking at you.
Blot your forehead throughout the service, make people think you are
actually working. It's guaranteed money dude!
You need the money! Then you could actually be happy for a change. AND
you could make some friends. You could cry to them.. "waaaah just need
somebody to tell me they love me"..."waaaah"