PDA

View Full Version : Hostile cat

Charlie Wilkes
April 23rd 07, 10:07 PM
http://tinyurl.com/j3rse

This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
this way.

Charlie

Cheryl
April 23rd 07, 10:26 PM
On Mon 23 Apr 2007 05:07:06p, Charlie Wilkes wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>:

> http://tinyurl.com/j3rse
>
> This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it
> behave this way.

Just seems like a feral cat to me. Bonnie was much like this when
trapped and cornered in the bathroom. It seemed like she wanted to
kill me, and she was much smaller and younger than the orange tom.

--
Cheryl

Barry
April 23rd 07, 10:39 PM
On Apr 23, 5:26 pm, Cheryl > wrote:

> Just seems like a feral cat to me.

lol, either that or very spoiled

Barry
April 23rd 07, 10:41 PM
On Apr 23, 5:07 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/j3rse
>
> This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
> this way?

uh.. What are things my grandmother would say for $200.00 please.

I can you see sitting back pretending to be old when you said it.
man that takes talent.

Lynne
April 23rd 07, 11:12 PM
on Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:07:06 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
> wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/j3rse
>
> This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
> this way.

I'm disturbed that whoever filmed that thinks upsetting that cat so much is
funny. I would think they would try to make him feel comfortable and safe
rather than shoving a video camera in his face and provoking him.

--
Lynne

"We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly
We are brave enough to bend to cry
And sad enough to know
We must laugh again"

~ Nikki Giovanni, 4/17/2007, Virginia Tech

Jimi
April 24th 07, 04:36 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Apr 23, 5:26 pm, Cheryl > wrote:
>
>> Just seems like a feral cat to me.
>
> lol, either that or very spoiled

Totally agree Barry.. We have a 1 -1/2 yr old Neutered Tom who is terribly
spoiled... he demands attention and I give him just that... He's a real
drama queen...we torque around on the carpet. I grab him and give him a spin
on the floor while he's lying on his back...then he chases me and bites my
ankles...hisses....ears back....and loving every minute of it...If I ignore
him he meows constantly until I give him a look...then he growls at me and I
know the play is on... sort of a love hate relationship...lol....Jim

bookie
April 24th 07, 01:53 PM
On 23 Apr, 22:07, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/j3rse
>
> This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
> this way.
>
> Charlie

he is obviously very scared and probably in some sort of pain, poor
sausage, he just needs a big hug and a soft cushion to snooze on.

bookie

Sherry
April 24th 07, 09:46 PM
On Apr 23, 4:07 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/j3rse
>
> This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
> this way.
>
> Charlie

That *really* makes me angry and sad. That cat has a collar/tag on--it
must be a lost cat?

He is just afraid. He needs to be in a quiet room by himself.
Bosley was like that at first. I was actually afraid of him when he'd
get wound up like that. He wasn't even feral. It was just his way of
expressing fear and trying to feel like he had some control over the
situation. (that'll be 5 cents, Charlie Brown, LOL--l admit I am no
expert on cat behavior.)

Sherry

cybercat
April 24th 07, 10:08 PM
"Sherry" > wrote

> That *really* makes me angry and sad.

Me too.

sheelagh
April 25th 07, 03:21 AM
wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/j3rse
>
> This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
> this way.
>
> Charlie

Visited my previous vet perhaps..?
D;o)

sheelagh
April 25th 07, 03:23 AM
On 23 Apr, 23:12, Lynne > wrote:
> on Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:07:06 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
>
> > wrote:
> >http://tinyurl.com/j3rse
>
> > This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
> > this way.
>
> I'm disturbed that whoever filmed that thinks upsetting that cat so much is
> funny. I would think they would try to make him feel comfortable and safe
> rather than shoving a video camera in his face and provoking him.
>
> --
> Lynne
>
> "We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly
> We are brave enough to bend to cry
> And sad enough to know
> We must laugh again"
>
> ~ Nikki Giovanni, 4/17/2007, Virginia Tech

All joking appart, I agree with Lynne
S;o)

sheelagh
April 25th 07, 12:59 PM
wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/j3rse
>
> This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
> this way.
>
> Charlie

Perhaps his owner took him to my previous vet, lol..?

Seriously, all joking apart, I agree with Lynne. It was not very kind
to intimidate him into such a state that made him react in such a
violent manner really, was it?

S;o)

April 29th 07, 08:17 PM
In article . com>,
says...
> On 23 Apr, 22:07, Charlie Wilkes >
> wrote:
> > http://tinyurl.com/j3rse
> >
> > This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
> > this way.
> >
> > Charlie
>
> Visited my previous vet perhaps..?
> D;o)

I saw that video a while back. The cat was either abused or a feral.