PDA

View Full Version : Poems

mlbriggs
April 24th 07, 01:50 AM
Thanks for the collection of poems. They will be added to my collection.
I do like your moniker. May I ask its' meaning? I have often wondered
how some monikers are chosen. Thanks again and best wishes. MLB

Barry
April 24th 07, 02:09 AM
On Apr 23, 8:50 pm, mlbriggs > wrote:
> Thanks for the collection of poems. They will be added to my collection.
> I do like your moniker. May I ask its' meaning? I have often wondered
> how some monikers are chosen. Thanks again and best wishes. MLB

say... who are you replying to?

I can't see any poem

I want to see a poem

ode de sweat