PDA

View Full Version : Re: black cats

Barry
April 24th 07, 05:25 AM
On Apr 24, 12:13 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> ps.com...
>
> > On Apr 24, 12:02 am, Suki > wrote:
> >> Hi,
>
> >> I am new to the group, and have benefited daily from the collected
> >> knowledge of this group. Thank you!
>
> >> I have been owned by my black and white Tuxedo, Suki, for two months.
> >> Without being able to search past posts or read through current posts,
> >> I think I would have driven Suki and David (spouse) crazy over the
> >> past two months.
>
> >> When Suki chose us I was looking for a blue-eyed, Siamese-Tabby mix.
> >> Before now, I never considered owning a black - with character white
> >> markings and terrific white whiskers (I think she looks like an angel
> >> fish sometimes) cat. And now, I can't believe what an intelligient
> >> and strong cat she is! I think somewhere along the way I had
> >> subconsiously subscrived to some of the negative press around black
> >> cats.
>
> >> While not a lap cat, Suki likes to sit beside me on my chair and watch
> >> movies, and likes to lay beside us througout the night.
>
> >> I would like to share a picture of my sweet-pea, but am stil ltruing
> >> to figure that out.
>
> >> Thanks again!
>
> >> SMS
>
> > The **** is your problem
> >: /

oh there you are

you're hair had gotten tangled in googles, greater than sign.
looks like >

I didn't type that, my kid sister did! I'm telling mom too...
sorry ya'll she thought it was cute or something

cybercat
April 24th 07, 05:44 AM
"Barry" > wrote

>> > The **** is your problem
>> >: /
>
> oh there you are
>
> you're hair had gotten tangled in googles, greater than sign.
> looks like >

That's not my hair that's my new Easter hat. I like it
so much I have worn it every day since Easter Sunday.