PDA

View Full Version : ping sheelagh, bookie and other trolls

ode de sweat
April 25th 07, 10:43 AM
do you think we should fire up another troll school?
people here seem to be enjoying themselves

can't have that now can we

The Messiah
April 26th 07, 06:35 AM
On Apr 25, 5:43 am, "ode de sweat" > wrote:
> do you think we should fire up another troll school?
> people here seem to be enjoying themselves
>
> can't have that now can we

Galatians 6:7

Being such an upstanding christian, you shouldn't need to look it
up...

ode de sweat
April 26th 07, 11:38 AM
"The Messiah" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Galatians 6:7
>
> Being such an upstanding christian, you shouldn't need to look it
> up...

Was Jesus a troll? (Luke 12:51)

on second thought, I don't want you on this hook

how do I get you off my hook... hmmm I could just cut the line..

DANGIT

ode de sweat
April 26th 07, 11:48 AM
yes, the crowd has become tougher than ever.

somethings missing, I may be looking for a new side-kick

it's a toooouuuuugh business, don't take it personal

"The Messiah" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 25, 5:43 am, "ode de sweat" > wrote:
> > do you think we should fire up another troll school?
> > people here seem to be enjoying themselves
> >
> > can't have that now can we
>
> Galatians 6:7
>
> Being such an upstanding christian, you shouldn't need to look it
> up...

Barry
April 26th 07, 01:11 PM
On Apr 26, 1:35 am, The Messiah > wrote:
> On Apr 25, 5:43 am, "ode de sweat" > wrote:
>
> > do you think we should fire up another troll school?
> > people here seem to be enjoying themselves
>
> > can't have that now can we
>
> Galatians 6:7
>
> Being such an upstanding christian, you shouldn't need to look it
> up...

poor thing, he can't resist, it's like shooting fish in a barrel

Im going to stop taunting him