PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor's pussy

James
April 26th 07, 12:03 AM
Their tom cat seems to like my back yard. This morning he ate the
rabbit pellets from my buns' bowl. I was pretty surprised to see him
eat rabbit food. Watched him doing that for a couple minutes. Now I
think I should have chased him off. Don't really want him hanging
around. Had the buns seen him they would have charged and chased him
off.

Funny thing is my own pussy is probably playing and lounging at one of
my neighbor's. She didn't even wait for her breakfast. I have a
feeling someone is sneaking her treats.

ode de sweat
April 26th 07, 04:44 AM
"James" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Their tom cat seems to like my back yard. This morning he ate the
> rabbit pellets from my buns' bowl. I was pretty surprised to see him
> eat rabbit food. Watched him doing that for a couple minutes. Now I
> think I should have chased him off. Don't really want him hanging
> around. Had the buns seen him they would have charged and chased him
> off.
>
> Funny thing is my own pussy is probably playing and lounging at one of
> my neighbor's. She didn't even wait for her breakfast. I have a
> feeling someone is sneaking her treats.

why dont you want him around

should your neighbors chase your outdoor pussy off their property?

James
April 26th 07, 04:43 PM
On Apr 25, 11:44 pm, "ode de sweat" > wrote:
> "James" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > Their tom cat seems to like my back yard. This morning he ate the
> > rabbit pellets from my buns' bowl. I was pretty surprised to see him
> > eat rabbit food. Watched him doing that for a couple minutes. Now I
> > think I should have chased him off. Don't really want him hanging
> > around. Had the buns seen him they would have charged and chased him
> > off.
>
> > Funny thing is my own pussy is probably playing and lounging at one of
> > my neighbor's. She didn't even wait for her breakfast. I have a
> > feeling someone is sneaking her treats.
>
> why dont you want him around
>
> should your neighbors chase your outdoor pussy off their property?

I think he's trying to replace my cat.

Last night he was eating the rabbit pellets again. Maybe he's owners
are underfeeding him. He was around again this morning checking out
the pellets.

He's acting like I'm his owner by rubbing against me. He's friendlier
to me than my own pussy. Just now when my cat jump in over the fence
he chased her off. I had to get my cat indoors to stop them
fighting. He is now outside resting on my pussy's favorite chair. I
want my own cat to be ruler of my yard. I'm already having trouble
getting her to come in a night. Don't really want him to guard my
home from her. Also I don't think the rabbits want another cat around.

ode de sweat
April 26th 07, 05:10 PM
"James" > wrote in message Don't really want him to
guard my
> home from her. Also I don't think the rabbits want another cat around.

all he did was chase her into the house
that was his goal, that's his pussy see
not yours

he's protecting her

Arlette & Cocoa
April 27th 07, 03:59 AM
Ahem, as a culprit who does sneak treats to other kitties, um...well, what
can I say. They are so cute!
But bunny food??? I wouldn't let your bunnies eat from that bowl afterward.
Cats have powerful germs in their mouths. I wouldn't want a bunny to get
sick.

--
God Bless,
Arlette, Cocoa & Brownie in heaven (See us here)

Arlette & Cocoa
April 27th 07, 04:01 AM
James, can you find out who owns her? I think you need to let them know and
encourage them to keep her home. There must be something in the pellets she
likes. I know our neighbour's cat Max likes to eat Cocoa's hay. Maybe it's
the hay smell they like.

--
God Bless,
Arlette, Cocoa & Brownie in heaven (See us here)
http://photos.yahoo.com/cocoa3c
Need a vet? Click here
<http://www.rabbitvet.net>
For Cocoa's body sling vids Click here
<http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cocoa3c>

bookie
April 27th 07, 01:35 PM
On 26 Apr, 00:03, James > wrote:
> Their tom cat seems to like my back yard. This morning he ate the
> rabbit pellets from my buns' bowl. I was pretty surprised to see him
> eat rabbit food. Watched him doing that for a couple minutes. Now I
> think I should have chased him off. Don't really want him hanging
> around. Had the buns seen him they would have charged and chased him
> off.
>
> Funny thing is my own pussy is probably playing and lounging at one of
> my neighbor's. She didn't even wait for her breakfast. I have a
> feeling someone is sneaking her treats.

find out who the owner of the tomcat is and speak to them, tell them
their cat is comgin and takign the rabbits food and maybe they shoud
lfeed him more to stop him doing so (they may be tryign to put him on
a diet which obviously isn't working if he is finding food elsewhere,
in which they need to know this)

it might be very stressful for you girly cat have this tom hanging
around your place acting as though it is his own, she may eb too
scared to come home now and try to get past him to come inside her own
house so for the sake of your kitty you have to try to shoo him away
or get the neighbours to keep him in a bti more or something. Imagine
what it would be like if everytime you came home from work you had to
face a bunch of thugs threatening to beat the living crap out of you
when you tried to get into you foront door? that is just what it must
seem like for your little girl so help her out here!

best of luck
btw what happened to the other ,kitty the stray?
bookie

Barry
April 27th 07, 02:49 PM
On Apr 27, 8:35 am, bookie > wrote:

> best of luck
> btw what happened to the other ,kitty the stray?
> bookie

you don't know what you're talking about old woman

bookie
April 27th 07, 05:50 PM
On 27 Apr, 14:49, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 27, 8:35 am, bookie > wrote:
>
> > best of luck
> > btw what happened to the other ,kitty the stray?
> > bookie
>
> you don't know what you're talking about old woman

sorry i thought that this james was the one who had a stray kitty he
was worried about, obviously not

Barry
April 27th 07, 07:04 PM
On Apr 27, 12:50 pm, bookie > wrote:
> On 27 Apr, 14:49, Barry > wrote:
>
> > On Apr 27, 8:35 am, bookie > wrote:
>
> > > best of luck
> > > btw what happened to the other ,kitty the stray?
> > > bookie
>
> > you don't know what you're talking about old woman
>
> sorry i thought that this james was the one who had a stray kitty he
> was worried about, obviously not

oh i was just playing, I hadn't actually caught you in any non-sense.

till now. thanks

tiddly pop

James
April 27th 07, 07:44 PM
On Apr 27, 2:04 pm, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 27, 12:50 pm, bookie > wrote:

> > > you don't know what you're talking about old woman
>
> > sorry i thought that this james was the one who had a stray kitty he
> > was worried about, obviously not
>
> oh i was just playing, I hadn't actually caught you in any non-sense.
>
> till now. thanks
>
> tiddly pop

I did find the home 5 houses down that the tom belongs. However the
person there speaks Spanish and don't know much English. He said it
was OK that tom was running around. I will have to wait till an
English speaker is around to really talk to them and tell them I have
rabbits. The guy didn't even understand when I asked if he has a
cat. I had to bring tom in a pet taxi before he knew what I was
asking.

Wasn't easy getting him into the taxi. My own pussy would go in on
her own. She'd sometimes even sleep in it.

Interesting is that they have 2 cats. Don't know if the other has
been around since they look the same to me. The are empty cat food
can around so they obviously feed them but may not know which eats
what.

That tom really bothers my pussy. She was hissing & growling when he
was in sight. I tried to calm her and for the first time she
scratched me.

Barry
April 27th 07, 08:55 PM
On Apr 27, 2:44 pm, James > wrote:

> That tom really bothers my pussy. She was hissing & growling when he
> was in sight. I tried to calm her and for the first time she
> scratched me.

fine then. if you feel that strong about it. take him to the vet and
get his stuff cut out.

I agree, if he's aggravating and scaring your girl.

but of course the owners are probably not feeding him.

have you tried giving him a real meal? this way.. once he's used to
staying full off of dry kibble outside the rabbit cage... he will
understand there is no need to protect anything. (there's plenty for
everyone)...

I don't know.

hate to run him in

bookie
April 28th 07, 12:07 AM
On 27 Apr, 19:44, James > wrote:
> On Apr 27, 2:04 pm, Barry > wrote:

> > > sorry i thought that this james was the one who had a stray kitty he
> > > was worried about, obviously not
>
> > oh i was just playing, I hadn't actually caught you in any non-sense.
>
> > till now. thanks
>
> > tiddly pop
>
> I did find the home 5 houses down that the tom belongs. However the
> person there speaks Spanish and don't know much English. He said it
> was OK that tom was running around. I will have to wait till an
> English speaker is around to really talk to them and tell them I have
> rabbits. The guy didn't even understand when I asked if he has a
> cat. I had to bring tom in a pet taxi before he knew what I was
> asking.
>
> Wasn't easy getting him into the taxi. My own pussy would go in on
> her own. She'd sometimes even sleep in it.
>
> Interesting is that they have 2 cats. Don't know if the other has
> been around since they look the same to me. The are empty cat food
> can around so they obviously feed them but may not know which eats
> what.
>
> That tom really bothers my pussy. She was hissing & growling when he
> was in sight. I tried to calm her and for the first time she
> scratched me.- Hide quoted text -

if you are worried about his welfare then feed him yes BUT that will
only encourage him to come round more and it is obvious that your
female cat doesn't liek this idea. has this tom cat been 'done' ie had
his balls cut off? somehow I doutb it. if he does get the snip then he
will be less likely to roam away from his own home (provided he is
gettign enough food there) and les likely to bother your own puss,
also if you don't stop him comign round he may well go for your
rabbits one day and not their food, so SORT IT OUT!!!!

bookie

Barry
April 28th 07, 01:31 AM
On Apr 25, 7:03 pm, James > wrote:
> Their tom cat seems to like my back yard. This morning he ate the
> rabbit pellets from my buns' bowl. I was pretty surprised to see him
> eat rabbit food. Watched him doing that for a couple minutes. Now I
> think I should have chased him off. Don't really want him hanging
> around. Had the buns seen him they would have charged and chased him
> off.
>
> Funny thing is my own pussy is probably playing and lounging at one of
> my neighbor's. She didn't even wait for her breakfast. I have a
> feeling someone is sneaking her treats.

waah waaah waaah

feed the damn cat man! stop being a tight ass

if you kept your cat inside where it belongs none of this would be an
issue now would it!

can't you buy a large bag of chunky cat food...

you don't want the benefits of having a male cat in your backyard?