PDA

View Full Version : Fatty Tumor or Cyst?

Lady J USA
April 26th 07, 05:13 AM
My 3 year old Female Tortishell cat has a lump on her left breast
bone. She is not fixed but she shares the house with 2 fixed males.
The mass moves around. It is about an inch in length. I don't know
what it is. Does anybody know what it might be?

cybercat
April 26th 07, 05:48 AM
"Lady J USA" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> My 3 year old Female Tortishell cat has a lump on her left breast
> bone. She is not fixed but she shares the house with 2 fixed males.
> The mass moves around. It is about an inch in length. I don't know
> what it is. Does anybody know what it might be?

How would we? This is what vets are for, right?

Wendy
April 26th 07, 11:43 AM
Take her to the vet. It could be a cyst or could be breast cancer. Just
because it moves around doesn't eliminate the second possibility.

Because your cat isn't spayed she is at higher risk of breast cancer so I
wouldn't mess around with this. I'd also make an appointment for the spay
ASAP.

ups.com...