PDA

View Full Version : recall humor

jmc
April 26th 07, 08:06 AM
No the recall isn't funny. It's only luck that (so far) none of Meep's
foods have been recalled. But it's human nature to laugh at adversity,
in order to deal with it. Got this from rec.humor.funny today:

Mother Nature, Inc., would like to remind you of her traditional
line of 100% all-natural cat foods. No pouches, no bags, no cans.
No mysterious "meat byproducts." No harmful chemicals. And they
may be bought at little or no cost. Each meal comes complete with
its own live-action play toy, guaranteed to amuse any cat for hours.
Available in three time-tested flavors: mouse, sparrow and cricket."

Dave Whiley
April 26th 07, 09:09 PM
"jmc" > wrote in message

> Mother Nature, Inc., would like to remind you of her traditional
> line of 100% all-natural cat foods. No pouches, no bags, no cans.
> No mysterious "meat byproducts." No harmful chemicals. And they
> may be bought at little or no cost. Each meal comes complete with
> its own live-action play toy, guaranteed to amuse any cat for hours.
> Available in three time-tested flavors: mouse, sparrow and cricket."

Unfortunately, ours has a taste for the "wasp" flavour, which at times
forces intervention with the appropriate [1] application of a rolled up
newspaper.

[1] Appropriate = applied to the wasp. Not the cat.

--
Dave

not-me should be djw401 and there's no need for any wossname

April 29th 07, 08:22 PM
In article >, [email protected]
whiley.WOSSNAMEfreeserve.co.uk says...

> "jmc" > wrote in message

> > Mother Nature, Inc., would like to remind you of her traditional
> > line of 100% all-natural cat foods. No pouches, no bags, no cans.
> > No mysterious "meat byproducts." No harmful chemicals. And they
> > may be bought at little or no cost. Each meal comes complete with
> > its own live-action play toy, guaranteed to amuse any cat for hours.
> > Available in three time-tested flavors: mouse, sparrow and cricket."
>
> Unfortunately, ours has a taste for the "wasp" flavour, which at times
> forces intervention with the appropriate [1] application of a rolled up
> newspaper.
>
> [1] Appropriate = applied to the wasp. Not the cat.

Oh how cool. On another group someone was asking about exterminators and
I explained that a cat is pretty much all you need. Granted, they're not
good with termites, carpenter ants, etc. but everything else if fair
game.

Meghan Noecker
April 30th 07, 12:55 PM
On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:22:21 -0400, T >
wrote:

>Oh how cool. On another group someone was asking about exterminators and
>I explained that a cat is pretty much all you need. Granted, they're not
>good with termites, carpenter ants, etc. but everything else if fair
>game.

Oh, I don't know. I found half an ant in the water dish. I doubt it
climbed in on its own. I'm guessing Christi left in in there. She
loves bugs, and she is always leaving things in the water dish.
Usually kleenexes and hairbands.