PDA

View Full Version : h+b 101 - a game called bull****

ode de sweat
April 26th 07, 04:18 PM
OUr cats are mirror of who we are
when we are pointing one finger we got 5 pointing right back at us

lol

how is pussy wizard going to lay claim to being a human forensic scientist
in the field of human behavior? that's quite dis-associative imo, judging by
the content of his posts, I say bull****

final answer

CatNipped
April 26th 07, 06:20 PM
"ode de sweat" > wrote in message
> OUr cats are mirror of who we are
> when we are pointing one finger we got 5 pointing right back at us
>
> lol
>
> how is pussy wizard going to lay claim to being a human forensic scientist
> in the field of human behavior? that's quite dis-associative imo, judging
> by
> the content of his posts, I say bull****
>
> final answer

Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

Matthew
April 26th 07, 07:24 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "ode de sweat" > wrote in message
>> OUr cats are mirror of who we are
>> when we are pointing one finger we got 5 pointing right back at us
>>
>> lol
>>
>> how is pussy wizard going to lay claim to being a human forensic
>> scientist
>> in the field of human behavior? that's quite dis-associative imo, judging
>> by
>> the content of his posts, I say bull****
>>
>> final answer
>
> Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;>
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
Well it is short as a finger
we will leave you to finger I mean figure out the rest ;-)

CatNipped
April 26th 07, 08:45 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> "ode de sweat" > wrote in message
>>> OUr cats are mirror of who we are
>>> when we are pointing one finger we got 5 pointing right back at us
>>>
>>> lol
>>>
>>> how is pussy wizard going to lay claim to being a human forensic
>>> scientist
>>> in the field of human behavior? that's quite dis-associative imo,
>>> judging by
>>> the content of his posts, I say bull****
>>>
>>> final answer
>>
>> Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;>
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
> Well it is short as a finger
> we will leave you to finger I mean figure out the rest ;-)

LOL - oh the intricacies of the male mind - NOT!! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

Barry
April 26th 07, 10:21 PM
On Apr 26, 1:20 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:

> Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;>
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

it really turns women off

CatNipped
April 26th 07, 10:23 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 26, 1:20 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>
>> Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;>
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>
> it really turns women off

Oh, I don't know.... OK I'm not going to go there! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

Matthew
April 26th 07, 10:32 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Barry" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> On Apr 26, 1:20 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>>
>>> Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;>
>>>
>>> Hugs,
>>>
>>> CatNipped
>>
>> it really turns women off
>>

> Oh, I don't know.... OK I'm not going to go there! ;>
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

You already did and you loved it and you know it ;-)

Noon Cat Nick
April 28th 07, 04:18 AM

:

>>Um, you have six fingers Barry? ;>
>>

>Most people have TEN of them, hon. How many have you got?

I have eight fingers and two thumbs. Just like most people. Ten fingers
would be polydactlyistic.