PDA

View Full Version : monkey playing, biting cat

Barry
April 26th 07, 10:34 PM
http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/2005/000830.php

happy monkey

cybercat
April 27th 07, 12:36 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/2005/000830.php
>
> happy monkey

they're just playing. They probably grew up together.

Barry
April 27th 07, 03:13 AM
On Apr 26, 7:36 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> >http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/2005/000830.php
>
> > happy monkey
>
> they're just playing. They probably grew up together.

my cats would crap their litter box if I brought one here
he could rub their backs

they'd probably be just fine with that

Barry
April 27th 07, 03:16 AM
On Apr 26, 7:36 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> >http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/2005/000830.php
>
> > happy monkey
>
> they're just playing. They probably grew up together.

yeah, but I'm not playing. I would really bite you.

April 27th 07, 05:32 AM
"cybercat" > wrote:

>"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/2005/000830.php
>>
>> happy monkey
>>

>they're just playing. They probably grew up together.

Are you sure?

Dad Wellar
April 27th 07, 12:17 PM
Barry wrote:
> On Apr 26, 7:36 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...
>>
>>> http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/2005/000830.php
>>> happy monkey
>> they're just playing. They probably grew up together.
>
> yeah, but I'm not playing. I would really bite you.

I agree. You bite & blow at the same time.

cybercat
April 27th 07, 05:06 PM
> wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote:
>

>>"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>>> http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/2005/000830.php
>>>
>>> happy monkey
>>>

>>they're just playing. They probably grew up together.
>>

> Are you sure?

8{

no ...

wahhhhhhhhhh

Do you think the monkey is hurting the cat?

cybercat
April 27th 07, 05:06 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 26, 7:36 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...
>>
>> >http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/2005/000830.php
>>
>> > happy monkey
>>
>> they're just playing. They probably grew up together.
>
> yeah, but I'm not playing. I would really bite you.

heh

Barry
April 27th 07, 05:25 PM
On Apr 27, 12:06 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >>"Barry" > wrote in message
> oups.com...

> >>they're just playing. They probably grew up together.
>
> > Are you sure?
>
> 8{
>
> no ...
>
> wahhhhhhhhhh
>
> Do you think the monkey is hurting the cat?

lol.. noooo he's playing

Barry
April 27th 07, 05:34 PM
On Apr 27, 7:17 am, Dad Wellar > wrote:
> Barry wrote:
> > On Apr 26, 7:36 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> >> they're just playing. They probably grew up together.
>
> > yeah, but I'm not playing. I would really bite you.
>
> I agree. You bite & blow at the same time.

******

Dad Wellar
April 28th 07, 02:19 AM
Barry wrote:
> On Apr 27, 7:17 am, Dad Wellar > wrote:
>> Barry wrote:
>>> yeah, but I'm not playing. I would really bite you.
>> I agree. You bite & blow at the same time.
>
> ******

So you are also a ******... big deal, seems to fit in with your bite &
blow profile.

Barry[_3_]
April 28th 07, 02:29 AM
On Apr 27, 9:19 pm, Dad Wellar > wrote:
> Barry wrote:
> oups.com...
> >> I agree. You bite & blow at the same time.
>
> > ******
>
> So you are also a ******... big deal, seems to fit in with your bite &
> blow profile.

I do bite and blow on pussy, you on the other hand SUCK dicks.

Barry[_3_]
April 28th 07, 02:35 AM
On Apr 27, 9:19 pm, Dad Wellar > wrote:
> Barry wrote:
> oups.com...
> >> I agree. You bite & blow at the same time.
>
> > ******
>
> So you are also a ******... big deal, seems to fit in with your bite &
> blow profile.

sooo you're a ****** eh

I don't believe I would have told that on the world wide web.

give a few hours, yule be able to google it up...

Dad Wellar is a ****** he declares

would you care to add city and state to those search terms?
brb, lemme check your ip...

Ottawa, ON, Canada
CA

Dad Wellar masturbates and tells it in public.

sheelagh
April 28th 07, 05:02 PM
On 28 Apr, 02:29, Barry > wrote:
> On Apr 27, 9:19 pm, Dad Wellar > wrote:
>

> > Barry wrote:
> > oups.com...
>
> > > ******
>
> > So you are also a ******... big deal, seems to fit in with your bite &
> > blow profile.
>
> I do bite and blow on pussy, you on the other hand SUCK dicks.- Hide quoted text -

Tell me something.. where do all these arseholes dive out the woodwork
from?
Any wood that contained him would have collapsed years ago....
My we do get some RIF -RAF these days....
S;o)

Dad Wellar
April 28th 07, 06:34 PM
Barry wrote:
> On Apr 27, 9:19 pm, Dad Wellar > wrote:
>> Barry wrote:
>>> ******
>> So you are also a ******... big deal, seems to fit in with your bite &
>> blow profile.
>
> I do bite and blow on pussy, you on the other hand SUCK dicks.

Oh, so you are now bi-sexual...

Your profile so far...

Bites
Blows
Sucks

Keep up the good work, soon you will have all the bases covered.

Dad Wellar
April 28th 07, 06:36 PM
Barry wrote:
> On Apr 27, 9:19 pm, Dad Wellar > wrote:
>> Barry wrote:
>>> ******
>> So you are also a ******... big deal, seems to fit in with your bite &
>> blow profile.
>
> sooo you're a ****** eh
>
> I don't believe I would have told that on the world wide web.
>
> give a few hours, yule be able to google it up...
>
> Dad Wellar is a ****** he declares
>
> would you care to add city and state to those search terms?
> brb, lemme check your ip...
>
> Ottawa, ON, Canada
> CA
>
> Dad Wellar masturbates and tells it in public.

Oh my!

Barry showing the world how smart he is... looking up an IP number.

I'm so very impressed!

Don't quite your day job of biting, blowing & sucking Barry.

Dad Wellar
April 28th 07, 06:37 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> On 28 Apr, 02:29, Barry > wrote:

>>> So you are also a ******... big deal, seems to fit in with your bite &
>>> blow profile.
>> I do bite and blow on pussy, you on the other hand SUCK dicks.- Hide quoted text -

> Tell me something.. where do all these arseholes dive out the woodwork
> from?
> Any wood that contained him would have collapsed years ago....
> My we do get some RIF -RAF these days....
> S;o)

Speaking of arsholes diving out of the woodwork... and so there you are!

Yay!

sheelagh
April 28th 07, 07:04 PM
On 28 Apr, 18:37, Dad Wellar > wrote:
> sheelagh wrote:

> oups.com...
> >> I do bite and blow on pussy, you on the other hand SUCK dicks.- Hide quoted text -

> > Tell me something.. where do all these arseholes dive out the woodwork
> > from?
> > Any wood that contained him would have collapsed years ago....
> > My we do get some RIF -RAF these days....
> > S;o)
>
> Speaking of arsholes diving out of the woodwork... and so there you are!
>
> Yay!- Hide quoted text -

I was asking our trusted and bona fide member of the group where the
louse were coming from arsehole, not backing you up...!!

Boy you must be really hooked to answer 3 times..try down the road,
alt.trolls anonymous is the name of the group your looking for...
Have a nice day
S.

Dad Wellar
April 28th 07, 07:55 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> On 28 Apr, 18:37, Dad Wellar > wrote:
>> sheelagh wrote:
>>> Tell me something.. where do all these arseholes dive out the woodwork
>>> from?
>>> Any wood that contained him would have collapsed years ago....
>>> My we do get some RIF -RAF these days....
>>> S;o)
>> Speaking of arsholes diving out of the woodwork... and so there you are!
>>
>> Yay!- Hide quoted text -

> I was asking our trusted and bona fide member of the group where the
> louse were coming from arsehole, not backing you up...!!

Look, if you are backed up (constipated) you really should add more
fibre to your diet.

I know you must be having cramps, but that is no reason to be nasty in
the group. Thank you.

> Boy you must be really hooked to answer 3 times..try down the road,
> alt.trolls anonymous is the name of the group your looking for...
> Have a nice day
> S.

Your group is alt.sex.telephone.

I see your number plastered all over the group.

Bawwy
April 28th 07, 09:13 PM
Dad Wellar wote:

> Don't quite your day job of biting, blowing & sucking Barry.

I'm supposed to be GETTING PAID?????

the hell you say

--

Tell us about your cats asshole! put up or shut up

what's wrong? no pussy in sight eh

Bawwy
April 28th 07, 09:21 PM
sheelagh wote:

> Tell me something.. where do all these arseholes dive out the woodwork
> from?

lol

like rowches

yi yi yi

Dad Wellar
April 28th 07, 10:01 PM
Bawwy wrote:
> sheelagh wote:
>
>> Tell me something.. where do all these arseholes dive out the woodwork
>> from?
>
> lol
>
> like rowches
>
> yi yi yi

Idiot!

Learn how to spell... ROACHES!

Now crawl back under the stove, there are some crumbs there for you.

Dad Wellar
April 28th 07, 10:02 PM
Bawwy wrote:
> Dad Wellar wote:
>
>> Don't quite your day job of biting, blowing & sucking Barry.
>
> I'm supposed to be GETTING PAID?????
>
> the hell you say

He does it for free apparently.

> --
>
> Tell us about your cats asshole! put up or shut up
>
> what's wrong? no pussy in sight eh

cybercat
April 28th 07, 10:31 PM
"Dad Wellar" > wrote
> Oh my!
>
> Barry showing the world how smart he is... looking up an IP number.
>
> I'm so very impressed!
>
> Don't quite your day job of biting, blowing & sucking Barry.

Do you have a cat or are you just here to flirt with Barry?