PDA

View Full Version : OT JOKE OF THE DAY

Matthew
April 27th 07, 06:17 AM
Eeekk!

A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a
question.

The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up
on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window. For a
second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said "Look
mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!"

The passenger apologized and said he didn't realize that a little tap
could scare him so much. The driver replied "Sorry, it's not really your
fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver - I've been driving
'hearses' for the last 25 years!!!!!"

Barry
April 27th 07, 10:17 AM
On Apr 27, 1:17 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Eeekk!
>
> A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a
> question.
>
> The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up
> on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window. For a
> second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said "Look
> mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!"
>
> The passenger apologized and said he didn't realize that a little tap
> could scare him so much. The driver replied "Sorry, it's not really your
> fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver - I've been driving
> 'hearses' for the last 25 years!!!!!"

haha

sheelagh
April 27th 07, 10:58 PM
On 27 Apr, 06:17, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Eeekk!
>
> A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a
> question.
>
> The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up
> on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window. For a
> second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said "Look
> mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!"
>
> The passenger apologized and said he didn't realize that a little tap
> could scare him so much. The driver replied "Sorry, it's not really your
> fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver - I've been driving
> 'hearses' for the last 25 years!!!!!"

LOL..
S;o)